Author
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Mar 10, 2023 8:09 am
I've seen a clip online for a video that I don't recall ever seeing. Going by the tatts and sags, I'd say its a fairly new one. She's on a bed with white sheets and a blue bedspread with a blue pillow featuring an anchor on it. Everything else in the room, except for the window behind the bed head, is a shade of brown. Any ideas?
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Mar 31, 2023 7:17 am
I beg of those who have previously been kind enough to share C's videos etc from her OF's page - has she posted "ANY" updates since the last video? I'm starting to think she's just walked away to start her new life as an official single mum / CNA - which would be awesome for her and I'd be very happy for her if that is the case, but it would be nice if she'd at least post a thank you and goodbye for her fans.
wmmail07
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 19, 2023 5:59 pm
OMG!
Surprised

screenshot
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2023 2:08 am
Now a full penetration video leading up to that image would be a treat and a half!
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2023 10:22 am
I'm thinking we won't be seeing any more of Kelsey - first she and Christina had a falling out, and now Kelsey is knocked up. Then again, some people are into the preggo look lol. Either way, I hope Christina is feeling better again soon and gets "back to work" for all our appreciation and enjoyment!
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: May 21, 2023 9:43 am
Scary to realise that our girl is 38 now!
wmmail07
Added: Jun 14, 2023 5:01 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Jun 15, 2023 9:07 am
Thank you once again wmmail07, a very nice update. Interesting choice of hairstyle though I must admit. Here's hoping she pushes out a video to go along with those 3 pics.
wmmail07
Added: Jun 29, 2023 2:35 pm
wmmail07
Added: Jul 04, 2023 5:41 pm
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Jul 05, 2023 11:16 am
I'm not sure how old that last set of images are. No way her "mum hairdo" grew that long again so quickly. I mean, it would be better if it did, but I doubt it.
wmmail07
Added: Jul 17, 2023 3:44 pm
wmmail07
Added: Jul 25, 2023 2:39 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Aug 23, 2023 2:13 am
Its been a month. Have to admire her dedication to her fans lol.
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Nov 01, 2023 2:48 am
I see she has made mention of new material - anything good?