Author
425Raleigh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 12, 2011 3:21 pm
I noticed that Kirsten just changed the look of her site.

7. Do not link to other boards / blogs / money making sites
Do not post, exchange by private message or include in profiles, signatures, avatars, rar- or zip-files or in any other way exchange links to any other forum, blog site, yahoo, google, twitter, myspace, facebook and MSN groups or other newsgroups or similarly exchange or request for passwords to any paysite.

She claims there are new photos and videos. Any samples or confirmation on this? As usual, she wants 29 bucks.
oasis1
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2011 11:28 pm
I joined.....The newest photo or video is from 2004
baabtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 13, 2011 12:05 am
oasis1 wrote:
I joined.....The newest photo or video is from 2004

You Joined? Man most of her pics and vids are floating all over the web for free..........
Emma'sLover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 13, 2011 1:09 am
I lol'd at all 3 posts
Kirsty
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2011 6:29 am
do we realy nead another Kirsten thread, yes there will be a full length dvd to down loadevery month

this month its an ISO file that took me 12 hours to download

it lasts 48 minuts.

no new photos.
Added: Apr 17, 2011 9:45 pm
I joined also again as I have on and off over the years, I must say I am very disappointed AGAIN !!!
jonybgood
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm
gosh thank you for the heads up. i almost joined again! i always loved her but it maybe the most disappointing site i ever was a member of! she or they never seemed to care much for their members. Ive sworn her off several times but in a weak moment I was back LOL LOL. hopefully this time Ill remain SANE!
Kirsty
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 19, 2011 7:34 am
jonybgood wrote:
gosh thank you for the heads up. i almost joined again! i always loved her but it maybe the most disappointing site i ever was a member of! she or they never seemed to care much for their members. Ive sworn her off several times but in a weak moment I was back LOL LOL. hopefully this time Ill remain SANE!

Your getting a full length dvd from Kirsten, Why do you think she is not updating with new pics, if people joined then she would update. People complian, but I have been a member since 2007 and wont quit now
Added: Apr 30, 2011 12:23 pm
jonybgood wrote:

Please remain sane, because she is not updating the site, and has no plans for what she is gonna do with the site.

I think she is incredible rotten to make a new design and make it seem like new stuff from this year is up, while her back catalogue is not complete.

Kirsten is being her usual lazy self.
badsmed
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 30, 2011 12:27 pm
Kirsty wrote:
Your getting a full length dvd from Kirsten, Why do you think she is not updating with new pics, if people joined then she would update. People complian, but I have been a member since 2007 and wont quit now

Ahm, why would a previous member join now, only to see the same content again?

In her FAQ she says: "Watch my cuteness grow from 1999 to now". That clearly means new content on site, so where is it??
Kirsty
Respected Poster
Added: May 04, 2011 6:12 pm
alas Miss Kirsten, Updated,

she put smoking school girl dvd on (iso file)

1 new pic and a new blog, the blog is updated 2-3 times
Added: May 04, 2011 6:13 pm
badsmed wrote:
Kirsty wrote:

Ahm, why would a previous member join now, only to see the same content again?

In her FAQ she says: "Watch my cuteness grow from 1999 to now". That clearly means new content on site, so where is it??

Leave of Kirsten, there is one new naked pic on the home page
Added: May 04, 2011 11:23 pm
O rly? Please point me to it, because i see nothing new to me.
Kirsty
Respected Poster
Added: May 05, 2011 6:43 am
badsmed wrote:

when you log in,

she is lying naked on the bed
Added: May 05, 2011 10:26 am
Kirsty wrote:
badsmed wrote:

when you log in,

she is lying naked on the bed

That is from a set called youngnudes. It`s neither new or unposted.

As i said, nothing is new, all her old content is not up, and nothing from this year. She just changed the look of the site and made promises, to get new and old members to join. She is a liar and a fraud.