Author
alanahennings
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2011 4:58 pm
Hi!

The other day i accidentally bumped into a couple of photos (these are all i have actually), which made me really curious. I mean look at these girls...! And imagine what; not a single trace on the www about the site that is written on the photos. What i identified (by using the web archive wayback machine is that this site really existed! Yet, nothing, not a single pic is availbale from the site after my really extempt search! Ok, so guys, this not a one-single-model-request, but looking for any traces, any info, but mainly pix of the is site from your HDs. Please, if you have anything on dumbschoolgirls.com - POST. Please!

Cheers A

screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2011 9:54 pm
I'm pretty sure those aren't real sets. I'm 99% sure the first girl Geraldine from MPV, a mostly NN model. I believe that picture is from a very early set of hers that I've been trying to find. It predates the MPV stuff by a few years and she might very well have been -18 in those early shoots. It was one of the really early teen sites, like Planet Teens or 4evermodel or whatever that was called. If you notice, she's leaning right up against that, whatever it is, so where is the guy? He's so much wider and taller than her, yet you can't see anymore of him. So unless he's a contortionist, it's a shopped picture.

Plus look where the watermarks are. That makes no sense at all.

Here's 3 pictures of her with straight hair.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 24, 2011 1:17 pm
I found her. She went by Alice at PlanetOfStars. Here's a tiny thumbnail from the fake hardcore set.

screenshot

If anyone has any of these early sets of her or even random pics, I would love to see them again.