Author
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2015 5:19 am
that's the pic I thought looked the most like her. It was several years ago and I would think more would have come of the claim after all this time. It would be funny if it was has, since she is still doing the nonnude BS so late in her career.
realtime
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm
FANTOMASUS wrote:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a455e7105486188#

It appears the girl in this photo has a mole on the back of her left shoulder. Should be possible for anyone with access to her content to see if Hazel has the same mole.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2015 3:35 pm
Also checkout the ring on her finger....
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Jan 19, 2015 6:16 pm
realtime wrote:
FANTOMASUS wrote:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a455e7105486188#

It appears the girl in this photo has a mole on the back of her left shoulder. Should be possible for anyone with access to her content to see if Hazel has the same mole.

I can confirm Hazel does not have a mole there, pity. The vids a lookalike.
simmo111
Poster
Added: May 31, 2015 6:41 am
has anyone got any of the HD videos she is selling on MFC?

https://vimeo.com/129106955

p/w oil
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 01, 2015 5:55 am
Where do you find her videos at on MFC? I looked at her profile page but don't see any.

She promised at the beginning of the year on her AWH twitter that her goal was to increase the resolution of her member videos to HD. I was truly so excited when I heard this. But this still has not happened and she's using the same shitty res that she's been using for years. I find this quite annoying if she's supposedly trying to charge extra for HD and not put HD vids on the site, that you know paying members supported her since about 2002.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2015 2:17 pm
Vids are not on her profilepage. She is advertising this one on her uk_tease twitter. She sold a 2part Hotel vid a few weeks ago.
All these are on vimeo. I think she makes more money like this selling vids and not focus much on her website(s) anymore.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 03, 2015 1:43 pm
Are her vids any racier than they were? Does she show more than 1/2 a nipple?...
Clansman
Poster
Added: Jun 03, 2015 4:45 pm
johnlee71 wrote:
Are her vids any racier than they were? Does she show more than 1/2 a nipple?...

You mean she has nipples! Shocked
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 05, 2015 12:32 am
Her videos are the same as they've always been for years. She's been around since like 2002 or 03 at least. Her videos are better than her cams though so why anyone tips her and keeps her relevant on MFC is beyond me when you can get the same content on her site but better. I don't know what she does in private or group shows though. But I heard she doesn't show any more than normal. She has had some partial nipple slips in her vids over the years though where you don't get any of that in the cams because she won't take the risk in the posing like she does in the videos cause on cam she wouldn't be able to edit out blatant slips. I swear this girl has some deathly fear of anyone seeing her nipples. She'll still be teasing when she's 40, and me like an idiot will still fall for it.

All I know is she's milking this MFC shit for all it's worth cause now she rarely updates her site anymore cause she doesn't feel the need to with her sugar daddies on MFC tipping her for virtually nothing. And don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with her being on MFC and making more money. What pisses me off is that she's neglecting her site which members have supported her for years. And now they just don't matter. She promised higher res videos this year for AWH and now she's selling them separately for $20 no less for one part! Like really? She doesn't even release the videos complete on her site. They're released in 3 parts only about 4 min. each. I like this girl a lot but I ain't paying $20 for a part 1 video that's not even complete.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Jun 05, 2015 5:33 pm
On her AWH site in the tour she offers weekly photo sets, twice weekly vid updates, spy cam and cam shows.

In reality :-
Photo sets 1 last year and I think 2 so far this year. Vids if lucky are updated twice a month. The spy cam stopped when she moved into her own house and she has not done any cam shows via her site for over 2 years now.

According to her GP site that was last updated in January unless she has not bothered to edit the public update page. Yet she says she's shot vids and photo sets for it.

People ask her questions on twitter regarding her sites and she never replies to them unless she actually DM's them instead of replying to the tweets.

In January she tweeted if people tipped her 250 tokens on MFC before end of the month they'd get an exclusive photo set. Took her till April to get around to sending out the photo set!

Is funny at times that she'll tweet that she be updating the site tonight / tomorrow. No updates happen in the time frame she mentioned. Or she'll say she will be on MFC then never goes online and never tweets to say she cannot make it.
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 07, 2015 11:33 pm
Clansman, that above summary for her lousy update schedule/work ethic is perfect! Only thing you didn't mention is her lame excuses she used to tweet out after promising to update. She would say updates coming tonight. Then tweet out something along the lines of "Oh, I'm really not feeling well, or oh, damn internet problems, or my computer is acting up." Stupid shit like that. But now she doesn't even tweet anymore under AWH so I guess she just keeps her mouth shut now. Also yeah she will not respond to emails at all.

I'm so fed up. I think I will probably finally get around to cancelling my membership and just rejoin once a year or something. Just not worth it any more. She has not updated since May 24.
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Jun 08, 2015 5:57 pm
I've stopped following her too, same old shit.

I fear at this rate she will need to find a real job

In the 15 yrs shes been active she's gotten a bit too sure of herself, if she thinks people will continue to support her into her late thirties she's mistaken (shes already 34)
pissedoffwithHazel
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm
I gulped when i read EPs brutally honest assessment of Hazels clearly apparent contempt for her loyal fans , and no one is/was more loyal than Epic Paul , when he entered the room we mere mortals suddenly became invisible as Hazel clearly only showed any interest in him, that he like a lot of us feel alienated by her total disregard to years of steadfast loyalty when all we got back then was a weekly update of pics IF we were lucky . The latest batch of muppets are getting ripped off blindly tipping tokens for vids that should be part of AWH updates or even the rarer GP update currently only 1 in 6 months . The contempt she now displays to years of loyal patronage is shocking but not entirely surprising, its always ONLY ever been about the money ,that is patently obvious to a growing number who rightly stop their subscriptions and put their money to better use, down the pub , maybe.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 08, 2015 9:01 pm
In the end its always how to get the most money and its obvious right now thats in MFC. I wonder if soon she has any subscribers left on AWH and GP. From a buiseness point of view i can understand she is focussing on MFC now but she should be honest to her loyal members (not me) about this and give them somekind of compensation like free access to the vids she is selling now. Not thats something new because most of her vids are the same only het outfits change. I do not think she will do this because she is only interested in the money she receives every month from her subscribers. When the MFC hype is over this could be the end of her long internet career.