Author
petepoo2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 01, 2016 12:28 am
screenshot
screenshot

Pretty sure she is getting finished up with being a model. She is well into her 30's and in a relationship so must be ready to spit out a baby before she dries up - unless she already has one which wouldn't surprise me given her stretch marks and extended lack of updating (exercse isn't big on her to do list either). Apparently her expensive vids she sells on mfc are not worth the money as she doesn't do anything in them she doesn't do in her website videos - even less slips than her site videos from over a year ago! Her so called drunk cam shows from a short while ago had potential or would have if there had actually been alcohol in her drinks and not just water in an alcohol bottle like most cams girls do. The best I saw was a tit slip during a "drunk" show and no kitty like we were all hoping for. Anyway I hope I'm wrong about her interwebs demise and she steps up the game cos that would make me drag out my credit card for sure but don't hold your breath.
karifan1987
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 02, 2016 8:21 pm
You dont by chance have a picture of this tit slip do you???
petepoo2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 09, 2016 5:54 am
screenshot

Something like this Very Happy
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 09, 2016 6:34 pm
Nice find.
Thanks for posting.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Jan 11, 2016 10:58 pm
Feel sorry for the fools who tipped her in the latest drinking night. 2000 tokens for each item of clothing! Then when no drink is involved she drops the price back down to 500 tokens per item.
emin
Good Poster
Added: Jan 12, 2016 11:23 am
[quote="petepoo2"]screenshot
screenshot

great grabs, thanx
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Methinks her ladyship is on yet another holiday.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2016 9:59 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Methinks her ladyship is on yet another holiday.

Meanwhile shooting some new videos which she can sell when she comes back for a few weeks and then go on holiday again from the profits she got from selling them.
karifan1987
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2016 10:24 pm
does she have a modelmayhem account??
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 12, 2016 6:54 pm
Hazel's latest offering on AWH is Patriot part 1 filmed in 1920 x 1080 HD and weighing in at 710mb. Awesome.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2016 10:32 pm
karifan1987 wrote:
does she have a modelmayhem account??

Never seen one. On another forum a few years ago someone mentioned that she was on a few sites but when asked for more info they never gave any more clues or info.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am
Posted on her twitter.

"Sexy new update dreamer 3 on AWH now guys. Oh and for the first time ever I’ve left a nip slip in Wink"

Disappointing is an understatement.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Mar 30, 2016 1:23 pm
Wonder if that was in hope loads of people would rejoin AWH. Think if anything may have the opposite effect.
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Apr 06, 2016 9:30 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Posted on her twitter.

"Sexy new update dreamer 3 on AWH now guys. Oh and for the first time ever I’ve left a nip slip in Wink"

i downloaded it the same day she uploaded it, slip left in but the nip blurred out and the word 'oops' laid over the blurred nipple. rubbish.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm
epic_paul wrote:
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Posted on her twitter.

i downloaded it the same day she uploaded it, slip left in but the nip blurred out and the word 'oops' laid over the blurred nipple. rubbish.

Would have been better if she uploaded and tweeted it on 1st April.

Plus now looks as if the routine of not updating is back again.