Author
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Apr 07, 2016 4:43 am
maybe shes working hard at the gym to get rid of the extra weight shes put on.

she reminds me of Dr Zoidberg from futurama without his shell on at the moment - harsh but true
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2016 2:16 pm
epic_paul wrote:
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Posted on her twitter.

"Sexy new update dreamer 3 on AWH now guys. Oh and for the first time ever I’ve left a nip slip in Wink"

Disappointing is an understatement.

i downloaded it the same day she uploaded it, slip left in but the nip blurred out and the word 'oops' laid over the blurred nipple. rubbish.

So this was her most edited video so far. What does she expect with this kind of advertising? Pissed off new members?
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2016 7:32 pm
She's just come back at the weekend from yet another holiday, 3rd this year at least, and hasn't posted anything on AWH for 3 whole weeks. The next updates will have to be pretty damn hot.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 24, 2016 8:22 am
First she is busy camming since coming back. Trying to make money for her next trip i guess. Laughing
Clansman
Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2016 9:28 pm
Latest excuse she has a cold. Could understand that one for not being on mfc, but how does that stop her from uploading the vid updates on her site Question
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2016 10:59 pm
She has Wings part 3 still to post. What is her problem? Boyfriend taking over?
Clansman
Poster
Added: Jul 02, 2016 9:57 pm
Last time she was on mfc someone asked her when she was updating next. She said she had wings part 3 plus another couple of vids ready and would be updating the the following day.

Feel sorry for those who tipped for her raffle. As was due to be drawn before her holidays and now she has said she'll draw it sometime but not given a date.

Plus wonder if this being offline is to give her an excuse to say she cannot do the outdoor stripping in the woods vid that she has promised for the people who have bought her last set of four vids.
petepoo2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 23, 2016 9:01 pm
she bores the crap out of me these days. No more decent slips since her boyfriend has taken over and her attitude has got even more arrogant about how she treats her paying members and tippers. the whole raffle was a great big scam since she didn't draw it when she was supposed to. I say no one should tip her or join her site until she ups her game. can't stand the newer videos she does where her boyfriend is the cameraman. way too edited and difficult to watch with the camera moving around like he was drunk when filming her.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2016 11:26 am
Has she even bothered drawing the raffle yet?

Plus looks as if the updates have died a death again.

Her last tweet "Oh geez I can't get online tonight after all" After saying she'd be online. Wonder if she's trying to turn American.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2016 8:18 am
I think she read your message
"Hey everyone. I will be updating AWH late tonight with 3 videos and more to follow tomorrow! So sorry for being off radar lately…"
Clansman
Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2016 2:33 pm
Wonder what time zone she is in as 19hrs later and no updates showing on front page yet.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2017 3:47 pm
Feel sorry for any one who is still a member to her site. As now six weeks since it was last updated.
She even tweets that she is doing an update then it never appears.

The other day she tweeted doing an oil show on MFC then changed her mind. Then said would be Friday or Saturday night no sign of her since.

Was funny how someone suggested that she should get a lovesense and she then decided that she was tired and had to be up early the following morning. To avoid replying about it.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: May 01, 2017 8:20 pm
Yearning for Hazel to post an update on her fetish website
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 01, 2017 5:28 pm
C'mon Pandora.
It's time you showed us your box or better still, open it.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 01, 2017 6:28 pm
I think there is a 000.1% chance she will update Pandora. She is too busy updating her main site with a new update every 2 months and during those 2 months countless twittering she will update the next day.