Author
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2017 7:07 pm
Well we finally got another update on AWH after weeks of pestering ! , i thought long and hard about forking out nearly £20 for a month of frustration , but WOW PINK 1 , finally tempted me to yet again splash the cash , its been suggested that any updates were stockpiled months ago as she slowly becomes less interested in her online modelling persona, real life getting in the way was how she once described the frequent absences and lack of content. All i can say her latest offering is awesome and suggests if she really wanted to , she could once again become everyones favourite head girl , as all the adulation she once commanded returns , hope so , GP_sub
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2017 7:37 pm
Let's hope Hazel returns
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2017 1:12 pm
Has anyone got sets 1 to 78 from the Hazel17 site they can post please?
simmo111
Poster
Added: May 20, 2018 4:47 pm
if anyone has the pay videos she sold via MFC please PM me, as would like them and could come to an arrangement.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: May 23, 2018 6:44 am
simmo111 wrote:
if anyone has the pay videos she sold via MFC please PM me, as would like them and could come to an arrangement.

Me likewise. Would love all her vids.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 13, 2018 4:50 pm
Has anyone any Hazel stuff to share?
ihaznudes
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 12, 2018 2:29 pm
The content is out there, you just need to know who to ask.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 14, 2018 11:02 pm
It's not a case of who to ask but how much per video....
ihaznudes
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 15, 2018 4:51 pm
The rarest items are the most sought after, and incur a cost.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 16, 2018 4:39 pm
Are you the one that was messaging me about special hazel stuff? That message and the text about costs suggests that you're a scammer. Twisted Evil
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Sep 16, 2018 8:07 pm
All anyone needs is a few samples to prove the stuff actually exists then doubtless a bidding war will ensue , the fetish stuff is what most want hint hint !
ihaznudes
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 17, 2018 9:28 am
smack124 wrote:
Are you the one that was messaging me about special hazel stuff? That message and the text about costs suggests that you're a scammer. Twisted Evil

Not a scammer, but not here to convince anyone to do anything. It's a shame Hazel has left the business with so many people wanting to see more.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2018 1:38 pm
Anyone heard from Hazel? She still alive?
hazelfan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 28, 2019 3:53 am
Anyone ever see her nudes?
Potus1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 28, 2019 5:44 pm
I acquired some of her topless pics before ihaznudes disappeared, I'm sure they will become public eventually but for now only sharing more with those who have the rest as I paid a lot for these.
Apparently there are full frontal, blowjob and sex vids, didn't buy those yet as the prices were extortionate!

screenshot

https://i84.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0128/ed/_21e0af2a6db22bfb37f94e87766e62ed.jpg