Author
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2019 6:09 pm
I have taken the liberty of enhancing that pic slightly, to bring out her finer point(s)

screenshot
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Let us hope that the Easter Bunny will bring us some unseen pics / vids of Hazel.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2019 8:42 pm
Yeah. It's like an Easter-egg hunt. Let's hope some of those goodies turn up. We need a sugar fix.

Somebody . . . please?
italic
Good Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2019 9:44 pm
All we can do, I guess, is try to bump this thread to the front and keep hoping . . . hoping . . . hoping.
johhnyg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 26, 2019 5:53 am
I wonder how many people are still subscribers on her site! She has been silent for A pretty good while now. It would be nice if she were to make an appearance and let folks know how she is doing.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2019 7:03 pm
johhnyg wrote:
I wonder how many people are still subscribers on her site! She has been silent for A pretty good while now. It would be nice if she were to make an appearance and let folks know how she is doing.

I'd like to see her and know she's ok too.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2019 8:04 pm
As an ongoing site, I think that train left the station long ago. She must be in her 30s now, and has, presumably, moved on. The teen/tease schtick has a limited shelf life (always a new flavor-of-the-day/month/week to attract a fickle audience), and the cheeky dominatrix routine has a limited clientele. But she lasted quite a long time, considering her manifest insistence on the nn limits (which, it seemed, also stood for non-negotiable). There would probably have been a pretty good buck to be made by (like other models) hinting at more, allowing a playful "accident" now and then, and promising (and gradually delivering) something more promising. Going the custom route surely had less profit potential, but only now do we know that it was the preferred plan. So, there are a very few people who have, somehow, through some secret channels, gotten the better stuff, and a big crowd of disappointed old fans—paying patrons and lurkers alike—left hoping for something to somehow turn up from somewhere, but frustrated that they didn't know how to make it happen, and still don't.
oli20022000
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 26, 2019 9:05 pm
if I would like to see other pictures of her as well. It's probably better that way. otherwise the dream will be over.
as with christinamodel etc.
ElviraNor
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 27, 2019 12:28 pm
Here's a quick slip from a pvt on MFC.

screenshot
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2019 2:02 pm
Well done ! Keep 'em coming.
johhnyg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 29, 2019 4:35 am
Thanks Elvira! A slow trickle of new is way better than no trickle.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 29, 2019 9:00 pm
Another nip slip - from one of her drinking nights on MFC Shocked

screenshot

still searching for the holy grail though Sad
johhnyg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 30, 2019 7:47 pm
Thanks Judgetee! I think we are all looking, Happy with what has been shared but not giving up on better being found.
emin
Good Poster
Added: May 01, 2019 4:45 am
Thank you for the GIFs, guys
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: May 01, 2019 10:10 pm
emin wrote:
Thank you for the GIFs, guys

That right nipple of hers is getting quiet famous now Shocked