andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2011 6:23 pm
Phorbus wrote:
Could someone reupload the following archives of Kamilla, please:

Postcard: Handle With Care?

screenshot

Thanks.

1. Please don't hot-link to any external site outside the pichosts ... you've hotlinked the covers from the site 'the nude' which is forbidden ... Wink

2. I have the set requested but in pic-format because I have posted it in another forum that requires picposting this way, not RAR'ed and hosted as a file ... sorry ...

screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Phorbus
Poster
Added: Jul 05, 2011 4:01 am
andylo wrote:
1. Please don't hot-link to any external site outside the pichosts ... you've hotlinked the covers from the site 'the nude' which is forbidden ... Wink

Sorry. I won't do that again.

andylo wrote:
2. I have the set requested but in pic-format because I have posted it in another forum that requires picposting this way, not RAR'ed and hosted as a file ... sorry ...

No problem. RAR and ZIP convenient, but I'll take what I can get.

And thank you, andylo, for the postcard pics.

She is so cute...even when she still wearing clothes.
Phorbus
Poster
Added: Jul 05, 2011 4:02 am
Thank you, Yellow Fenix. Smile