13%
doing the most extreme stuff!
60%
Author
ayebite
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm
Hello, everyone!
Over the past 12 years I have been a very dedicated collector of both very beautiful and very extreme Asian stuff.
Now since the Asian girls with their wonderful beauty yet do the by FAR best extreme stuff in the world I want to share this with you! Nothing will ever reach that level of hotness. I am a huge fan of Nanami Nanase and Maria Ozawa. I imported many videos from Japan to Europe actually.
---> I am going to add appr. 1,000 (one thousand) videos to this thread.
Now lets start with this:
She is REALLY fighting to drink all of the 2 liters at once....and nearly does it! Have fun!

pw=titsorgtfo

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

--------------------
Video Infos:

Type: avi
Size: 55 mb
Duration: 5 min.
Quality: 640 X 480
ayebite
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2014 8:37 pm
Now this is one true gemstone: the usual office-day in Japan!
The hot girl swallows the entire office's semen!
Cum on food! Yummy!

9155 - cum - Asia Office.avi

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

-------
Data: 250mb, 18min, avi, 640x480