Author
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm
She has the most wonderful nipples. Kind of like Farah's & Patti Davis. Her farewell sets get a little hard coreish. But when I bought one I got an offer to buy her last for more than $100.00 I still might buy it but deleted the link. She's one hot little baby doll.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2011 4:45 pm
Which one did you buy? How was it?
nipguy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 15, 2011 8:38 pm
I was snooping around in another forum yesterday and came across the mother lode of Gaby, Magaly and Sasha sets and videos. There was also another thread for two of Gaby's Farewell sets and videos. I did download one of the Farewell sets, but was a little dismayed at the amount of make-up Gaby had on. Made her look real garish. If it wasn't for her delicious boobs and nipples, I would have given the set a 1 out of 10. Also, the Farewell vids were in an MKV format which I had to convert into MPEG.
If I'm allowed to post the link to the forum, I'll do that. Otherwise, I'll just copy and paste the links to Oron for everything.
tuxedomex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 20, 2011 11:21 pm
Who's Sasha? Pardon my lack of knowledge. And thanks in case you post the links.
dartist31
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 21, 2011 1:32 am
nipguy wrote:
I was snooping around in another forum yesterday and came across the mother lode of Gaby, Magaly and Sasha sets and videos. There was also another thread for two of Gaby's Farewell sets and videos. I did download one of the Farewell sets, but was a little dismayed at the amount of make-up Gaby had on. Made her look real garish. If it wasn't for her delicious boobs and nipples, I would have given the set a 1 out of 10. Also, the Farewell vids were in an MKV format which I had to convert into MPEG.
If I'm allowed to post the link to the forum, I'll do that. Otherwise, I'll just copy and paste the links to Oron for everything.

So are you going to be able to post the oron links?
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 31, 2011 7:48 pm
The file is gone. Didn't take long. Appreciate the try.