Author
bdog
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 12:01 pm
Seeing the pics from the Czech-Angels site posted above, reminded me of how good they were Smile . This site went offline a few weeks ago, but hopefully it will return as they had some really nice girls.

Verunka went under the name of Beata_K and she had 15 sets of 50 hi-res pics on there. The site were very kind and put out 3 fullsize pics from each set as a preview. I have put these all together in one zip as they are no longer available from the site.

Believe me, if you dont have these sets, you will want these samples Smile

dead link
reteid2222
Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 12:42 pm
Thanx bdog....if you like I could post the 15 sets....
johnnypolarbear
Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 6:32 pm
ddddddd
DYasha
VIP club member
Added: Jul 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Thanks, Johnnypolarbear. I haven't seen those sets before. Does anyone have any idea how many sets she has done? She must be over 100 sets by now. Well over a 100, I would imagine.
johnnypolarbear
Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm
DYasha wrote:
Thanks, Johnnypolarbear. I haven't seen those sets before. Does anyone have any idea how many sets she has done? She must be over 100 sets by now. Well over a 100, I would imagine.

actually, i happened to see a post from a verunka lover on another forum. he said she had about 350 sets!!!! everytime i do a search on her, i find new to me sites she has posed for.

p.s. Nick, reteid..with the new interest in Verunka, would it makes sense to move this thread to 'pic posts'? everything before page 10 or 11 is dead anyway??? i can ask the mod's to start deleting old dead posts, including mine)
nick13fury
Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 9:51 pm
johnnypolarbear wrote:

p.s. Nick, reteid..with the new interest in Verunka, would it makes sense to move this thread to 'pic posts'? everything before page 10 or 11 is dead anyway??? i can ask the mod's to start deleting old dead posts, including mine)

That's a good idea johnnypolarbear, I always thought her thread has more appeal to the 'PIC POST' audience ...

reteid2222, if you can post the Czech-Angels sets here, please do !

And now : Tour de France Special

screenshot screenshot

Veronique A -- Visage : 105 pics, 76 Mb.
Code:
33423 on rsmonkey

This set was published in November 2005, soon after her 18th birtday, uh -oh !
bdog
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 11:28 pm
nick13fury wrote:

Did you check the samples ????
nick13fury
Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2009 11:54 pm
bdog wrote:
nick13fury wrote:

Did you check the samples ????

Ooops, I see now Shocked ... Thank you bdog !
johnnypolarbear
Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 1:12 am
From what i can find out, we'd have to just start a new Verunka thread in Pic Post, then copy and paste the good dl's into it. Deleting other's dead dl's to shorten this thread won't happen unless they request it, due to it's reducing their post counts. i reported mine, but that won't make much difference.

Why don't you do the honors Nick, since you were posting here before me. then we can just add a link from here to there. i'll copy and paste my good dl's and lots of others i have not posted yet.

I guess start from the newest and work back? I have all my dl's org'd by site of origin.
bdog
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 9:19 am
DYasha wrote:
Does anyone have any idea how many sets she has done? She must be over 100 sets by now. Well over a 100, I would imagine.

Thats an interesting question, I doubt she even knows how many there are Laughing .
There are well over 100 on Judy-Jade alone (133 at present) so you are right there Smile . I'm not even sure I know how many I have, they are scattered over several discs and HD's. I wouldn't envy anybody trying to put a complete list together, as it is constantly being added to, hopefully that will continue for a few years to come Laughing
nick13fury
Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 11:07 am
johnnypolarbear wrote:
From what i can find out, we'd have to just start a new Verunka thread in Pic Post, then copy and paste the good dl's into it. Deleting other's dead dl's to shorten this thread won't happen unless they request it, due to it's reducing their post counts. i reported mine, but that won't make much difference.

Why don't you do the honors Nick, since you were posting here before me. then we can just add a link from here to there. i'll copy and paste my good dl's and lots of others i have not posted yet.

I guess start from the newest and work back? I have all my dl's org'd by site of origin.

ok ! I will start the new thread today ASAP !
reteid2222
Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am
Reupload - Sorry, folks for only downloading it 10 times!

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
dead link
reteid2222
Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 11:32 am

dead link
reteid2222
Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 11:35 am
dead link
reteid2222
Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2009 11:41 am
Why not posting here? But I would post also if you make a new thread in pic section!