Author
Klacid24
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am
So, I know I've seen this chick SOMEWHERE before.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5drlq_le-tette-di-mara_sexy

As you can see, the video has the "BANGBROS" watermark in the bottom right corner, and I tried to sort of do a search on the site, going through over 200 girls to try and find her. No dice.

So I've put the effort in but I can't figure out who this beauty is. Anyone able to help? I'd like to see more of her. Again, she looks SO familiar but I can't place her.
iluvlani
Good Poster
Added: Aug 20, 2011 9:44 am
I'm going with Holly Halston, the dolphin tattoo on the arm and the huge tits are a match!!!
Klacid24
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2011 3:04 pm
Man, I want to just say "Yeah, you're right", which you probably are, but something about the face just bugs me. Like, in this video vs. any other Holly Halston video I've seen, her face just doesn't look the same. Maybe it's the camera angle/makeup or something. Appreciate it though, cause you're probably correct and I'm just being picky.
iluvlani
Good Poster
Added: Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am
Its her, it's from the bangbros site called MILF Lessons, the episode is called "P.T.A Milf" and that part is about 16mins 40secs in, it's an older scene from way back 2006, I think the angle at that point makes her hair look different, you can't see the darker roots, so she looks more blonde than normal