Author
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 1:12 am
I remember your videos. Very nice. I saw your post on Ms. Britt's forum today. If she can't do it herself I hope she gets a good partner. Her and Harley were good together.
blah blah
Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 2:02 am
Jeffmage wrote:
Rose's upcoming videos have been getting more revealing. During her shoot yesterday, we probably did a 2-minute over-the-back pose and I was mostly in front of her, the same as for Elsa's videos.

Can't wait to see this one. Smile
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 2:45 am
Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

The shoots I referred to have not been released, so there is no way for you to know the accuracy.

Once they have been released, I hope you will watch them and then retract your statement.

Jeff
apexl8
Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 3:45 am
I love that your girls are tatoo-less.

This seemingly decade long popularity of tats was such an unfortunate turn.
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 3:54 am
Yes, the models without tattoos are prized by every photographer. It is very hard to find an attractive model without either tattoos or breast implants. Up here in the Pacific Northwest, tattoos are very much in style with the 18-25 crowd.

There is a definite relationship between tattoos and sales, so most of my models with more than one tattoo don't come back very often. It is too bad. I wish tattoos cost $1000.00, because then the young women would have to think for awhile before then got one, instead of getting drunk and paying $50.00 for something that they will regret for life.
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 8:21 am
Jeffmage wrote:
It's time for another video.

Here is the first scene with Cristina. She is a beautiful young woman and this is her first video work. Cristina is drop-dead gorgeous and we did a lot of videos together.

If you think that's good things went up to crazy hot level in scene 2 Wink

I have to agree with the previous posts Rose' videos have not changed at all (Angela's still keeping secret but she's a lot more vibrant on screen which makes up for it sort of), I wait for the day she reveals more (and please drop a post when it arrives)

Is Tiffany returning at all?
slopez2k
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2011 11:29 am
My all time Favorite is Kendall. Not the real "Beauty" but a real Amateur with a really cute shyness!
The Scene in Video 5 where she goes Topless is the best!

More of her or other Babes like her!

Thanks Jeff
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 2:16 pm
Yes, Kendall was truly special. I think that she really felt liberated doing these videos, given her strict upbringing. She was a blast to work with. I have gotten more comments like yours about Kendall than almost every other model.

I am always looking for more like her.
blah blah
Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 5:32 pm
Sorry Jeff, I probably should have asked if the shoots you were referring to had been released.

I don't think it's a good idea to call out your customers by their names on forums, though. Definitely not appreciated at all. You should show a little more discretion.
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 6:00 pm
It is okay, someone else made the same error a couple of posts yours. I should avoid mentioning videos that have not been released, it just causes confusion.

I guess I reacted badly to the criticism, since it was not sent to me directly in an email, but instead, posted on a public forum by someone who thought they were anonymous. If you or someone else has something negative to say to someone, it is always best to be up front with them with a private message or email. No one likes to get called out in public when the accuser does not have their facts correct.

Well, I hope that puts the issue to rest and we can talk about my models.
blah blah
Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 6:10 pm
meant to be a pm...
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm
Jeffmage wrote:
It is okay, someone else made the same error a couple of posts yours. I should avoid mentioning videos that have not been released, it just causes confusion.

I guess I reacted badly to the criticism, since it was not sent to me directly in an email, but instead, posted on a public forum by someone who thought they were anonymous. If you or someone else has something negative to say to someone, it is always best to be up front with them with a private message or email. No one likes to get called out in public when the accuser does not have their facts correct.

Well, I hope that puts the issue to rest and we can talk about my models.

No customer names will be used here again under any circumstance. Understand? If they are, the thread will be nuked.
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 6:36 pm
Well, now we can move on and talk about my models.
pisces
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2011 11:03 pm
Will you be releasing anything else from Tasha?
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 11:29 pm
I am still waiting for her to return. Let's keep our fingers crossed.