Author
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm
Hi everyone,

I am the webmaster and video producer for Northwest Beauties. I am starting this thread to share some of my videos with you and to discuss the models, the modeling industry, and whatever else you have questions on.

Here is a free scene from Angela's first video. She is my most popular and long-lived model, so I figured she was the best model to start with.

Jeff

screenshot

dead link
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm
She's cute but the shrine is not the place for this. This is. Very Happy
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm
Love your site, have purchased many video's over the years
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Aug 27, 2011 11:18 pm
Thanks a lot, I am glad you enjoy the videos. I just try to make videos that I would want to watch as a fan.

Who is your favorite model?
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 28, 2011 8:37 am
What just one....!!

Probably Mary A
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm
Jeff, I’m glad you're here.

I think it’s very valuable to have an open channel to talk about you work in an effort to always keep improving. I have been a long time fan of your work. I know over the years I have bought tons of movies and been very happy.
I recently like that you’ve had a few girls go nude, and personally these are the videos I’m currently buying. I love the tease, but when you leave us without the pay off of seeing ALL the goods I’m left a little let down. So I would only ask that for the girls that are comfortable going nude, please show more close ups of the good stuff.

Just my thoughts, keep the videos coming.
Bob
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm
Alrighty, I will get one of Mary A's scenes added today.

I appreciate your thoughts Bob, but I will be staying with my tease format. Occasionally one of the models will go nude, but most of my customers prefer the tease.
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Aug 29, 2011 3:04 am
Here is Mary A's first scene. She is a very cute brunette with a beautiful pair of all-natural D-cup boobs. She is also very smart and has returned several times for more videos.

dead link

screenshot
mark169
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 03, 2011 11:10 am
I love your site. One of my favourites is Rose, but I feel like she doesn't show us anything new in her last videos.. So I don't think I will buy more of her.

For me personally, I like when models start out a bit shy and reserved, but then set by set they become more comfortable and show a bit more every time, kinda like Amanda and lately also Lalana.
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 03, 2011 12:00 pm
Nice scene of Mary, She definitly became much more relaxed as time went on! I have to agree with Mark, Janae's progression has been killer and Tiffany's lastest video compared to her intro Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Sep 03, 2011 2:43 pm
Thanks for the comments.

Yes, Mary A has become much more relaxed and revealing. She is great to work with.

Tiffany was pretty funny. About halfway through the shoot, she asked me if any of it was edited. Prior to that, she had been covering herself for each pose and then exposing herself between poses. Once she realized it was all on camera, she started getting more revealing with her posing. She has a great body and I am glad that everyone else got to check it out.

Rose's upcoming videos have been getting more revealing. During her shoot yesterday, we probably did a 2-minute over-the-back pose and I was mostly in front of her, the same as for Elsa's videos. Unfortunately, I have an agreement not to show her nipples or butt shots in the previews, so the folks waiting for the more revealing stuff will never buy or see those videos. Oh well, my marketing is a balance between letting the fans know what is in the video and holding back the good stuff for the people who spend money on the video.

Yes, Janae went commando and nude pretty quickly. I got some amazing butt shots with her bent over the doggy stool without her bottoms on. She is also fine with frontal commando poses. She is a real cutie and is very popular.

Jeff
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Sep 05, 2011 10:45 pm
Here is a scene from Janae's first video shoot. She sure is a cutie-pie with a great personality.

dead link

screenshot
drgizmo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 06, 2011 1:51 am
All of the Northwest have a great intimate feel which is very rare these days. I have purchased many of the Northwest sets, mostlty of Angela and am looking forward, personaly, for her to push forward in a more revealing direction. Thanks for your posts here Jeff, they are a breath of fresh air.
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Sep 06, 2011 7:12 am
Hello Doctor,

Well, in 10 years of making these videos, you are the first one to mention the intimacy word. Yes, that is what I try to do and what I really enjoy about making my videos. I don't discuss it with the models, but I definitely keep it in mind and have fun with it.

I try to create an atmosphere of intimacy in a non-sexual environment. My studio is intentionally non-sexual. There is no bed, no stripper pole, no other explicitly sexual objects. Instead, I try to create intimacy with conversation, posing, and personal space.

I like to mess around with personal space and see which models are comfortable having me in their personal space. You can see this most easily at the ledge. I like to walk up right next to the model and see if they are comfortable with me in their personal space. You will notice that some models shy away from the ledge, but a lot more of them go to the ledge each and every scene. They know that I will be in their personal space and they like that.

This is kind of the shoot within the shoot. As you know, I keep up a steady stream of conversation. However, at the same time, I am playing this game with the model. I use a lot of hand-signals with the models. That is the real shoot.

Now that you know this, watch a few of my videos with the sound muted and tell me if you see the video differently. Leah and Tiana are good examples. I had a lot of fun with them. They made some of the hottest videos I have.

Mary A is also a lot of fun. I remember one of her earlier videos. It was getting to the end of the scene and she was sitting on the ledge against the curtains. As I approached her, I motioned for her to open her legs for me. She did and I ended up standing right next to her between her legs. We both just smiled at each other. It was a very nice moment, very intimate.

Jeff
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 02, 2011 7:29 pm
It's time for another video.

Here is the first scene with Cristina. She is a beautiful young woman and this is her first video work. Cristina is drop-dead gorgeous and we did a lot of videos together.

screenshot

dead link

I hope you enjoy the video.

Jeff