Duration: 01:59:22
Filesize: 1293.59 MB
File type: WMV
Resolution: 640x480

RAPIDGATOR.NET
Added: Mar 12, 2017 12:41 am
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Her master chose a particularly severe punishment for Chrissy today. He tied her up with her arms over head leaving her naked body vulnerably exposed. He also bound her legs together and removed her heels so that her arms were really stretched up high. Last but not least he decided to add a very cruel chest harness! The scene begins with Chrissy standing there fully nude and bound with rope and arms stretched over her head. She begs for mercy as he clamps tight clothespins onto her very sensitive nipples, which are already extremely swollen from brutal breast bondage she is **** to endure. She looks at her tits in horror and disbelief at how severely painful her predicament is!
As if things couldn’t get worse, the phone rings and her master quickly cleave gags her and leaves her there to take the important call! She moans in pain and against her bonds. The door is locked from the other side so that she can’t release herself. She desperately tries shake the clothes pins off to no avail, so she tries to them off but she screams in pain if her sensitive clothespin clamped nipples touch anything! It seems like an eternity before he finally returns for her. She begs him for a break from the pain but he is ready to pick up where the left off! He picks up the riding crop and teases her bulging breasts and pussy with the scene fades out

======= Wink
Duration: 0:08:20
File Size: 389 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 4851 - Breast Bondage Torture
Added: Jul 08, 2017 5:33 am
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: I'd been waiting for years to find the perfect blackout contacts for play. Turns out they were WHITE! But finally! Found some that really, really work! She can sense major light changes like your eyelids do in bright sunlight but that is ALL. It's hot yet creepy to see her eyes wide open but she can't see a thing. During the tie I play with her a bit and when I go to hit or slap her she flinches.....but that's because she knows me so well. I even mention it on the video. Super tight ties as usual and now all of my productions will be in HD. Dreas skin is amazing in HD. Just watch.

<================>
Duration: 0:22:01
File Size: 245 Mb
Resolution: 480x360

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 5314 - Drea Blind
Added: Jul 17, 2017 5:15 am
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: The next installment of this video opens on Ashley sporting a bit more rope than it seems might be necessary for a the situation. Due mainly to Lews slightly "not right in the head" Henchman. Watch out for this guy Ashley!! Don't trust him! Oh wait. She can't do anything but make lovely sounds of fear whenever she is left alone with him. And that she does....often.

<================>
Duration: 0:07:21
File Size: 354 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 5348 - Ashley Lane Bikini Bound Pt2
Added: Aug 05, 2017 1:13 am
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Candle Boxxx, Nicki Masters and Drea Morgan team up for one of the hottest videos I've made in a while. It starts out with their three amazing asses pointing at the camera, then just gets better and better. At first they trio get playful and it's cute and giggley. Then as I add more ropes, things get more serious.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:13
File Size: 213 Mb
Resolution: 720x480

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 5426 - Three Gagged Hogs
Added: Feb 01, 2018 5:08 am
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:10:34
File Size: 78 Mb
Resolution: 720x480

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 5473 - Lilah Rose In The Dungeon, Spread, And Discovering All The Magic
Added: Feb 05, 2018 3:20 pm
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure

<================>
Duration: 0:31:36
File Size: 653Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 850x480

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6188 - Paired - Lauren Phillips - Ashley Lane - Jan 27, 2017 Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6188 - Paired - Lauren Phillips - Ashley Lane - Jan 27, 2017 Part 2
Added: Feb 24, 2018 5:25 am
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 1:12:22
File Size: 1371 Mb
File Type: WMV
Resolution: 1248x700

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 6262 - Adrianna Nicole
Added: Feb 24, 2018 2:44 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:41:47
File Size: 791 Mb
File Type: WMV
Resolution: 1248x700

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 6264 - Diana Prince
Added: Sep 07, 2018 1:21 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:40:50
File Size: 1395 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7107 - Pumped Chili
Added: Sep 28, 2018 12:57 pm
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:23:44
File Size: 383 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7195 - Transport To Slavery
Added: Oct 31, 2018 7:18 pm
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: This special stream features Greyhound properly chained and secured as any good slave should be. Blinded and without hearing thanks to her blackout lenses and white noise ear pieces, our little creature starts out kneeling on her mat with her hands cuffed tightly in front of her and secured to a waist chain, and her ankles chained behind her. After kneeling in that position for awhile her bondage is adjusted and she finds herself kneeling on a small bench with her wrists chained above her head and secured to the ceiling, and to add to her bondage she has a heavy chain padlocked to her nipple shackles, then to add a little humiliation to the mix our defenseless creature is **** to hold her butt plug in her mouth as she has her ass paddled. If your a fan of seeing Greyhound chained then this is one video you don't want to miss!

<================>
Duration: 1:05:00
File Size: 244 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7345 - Hanging Out - Rachel Greyhound - 4.23.2018
Added: Nov 11, 2018 2:37 pm
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Sasha is attached to the pichard station with rigid poles and solid steel. She can't squat, or sit down and must remain standing on display for everyone to enjoy her gorgeous body.

<================>
Duration: 0:06:19
File Size: 61 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7389 -- Rigid Display Stand - Sasha Darling
Added: Dec 03, 2018 5:28 am
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Barefoot, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Consensual, Lesbian, Mummification, Other Bondage, Revenge, Strict Bondage, Tape Bondage, Tape Gag

DESCRIPTION: Danielle has a bit of fun with Jasmine, binding her tight in bondage tape till she is completely MUMMIFIED! And between the tape and her bare clit, Danielle inserts a vibe to keep Jasmine company! Jasmine is TOTALLY HELPLESS as she CUMS and CUMS inside her binds! Now Jasmine wants to return the favor! She gets Danielle naked and wraps the tape tight around her! Never to waste an opportunity for k1nky sex, Jasmine strips too and MOUNTS DANIELLE! She rides her mummified sub, sharing a VIBRATING WAND so helpless Danielle and naughty, naked Jasmine CUM TOGETHER!!

<================>
Duration: 0:22:53
File Size: 1322 Mb

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7475 - Mummification Fun - Danielle Maye, Jasmine Sinclair - 5 Nov, 2018 Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7475 - Mummification Fun - Danielle Maye, Jasmine Sinclair - 5 Nov, 2018 Part 2
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7475 - Mummification Fun - Danielle Maye, Jasmine Sinclair - 5 Nov, 2018 Part 3
Added: Dec 03, 2018 7:46 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Ballgag/Ring Gag, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Humiliation, Justice, Lesbian, Milf, Nipple Abuse, Rope Bondage, Secretary, Silk Blouse, Stockings, Uniform/Roleplay

DESCRIPTION: Ballgag/Ring Gag, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Humiliation, Justice, Lesbian, Milf, Nipple Abuse, Rope Bondage, Secretary, Silk Blouse, Stockings, Uniform/Roleplay

<================>
Duration: 0:16:59
File Size: 980 Mb

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7478 - I Wont Tell If You Wont - Jasmine Sinclair, Jess West - 26 Oct 2018 Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7478 - I Wont Tell If You Wont - Jasmine Sinclair, Jess West - 26 Oct 2018 Part 2