chance1099
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 27, 2006 9:49 pm
yea i remember her i wish i knew what happened to her
i had some of her stuff i will have to look
bully
Good Poster
Added: Oct 28, 2006 1:59 pm
me too , I was members of her site last one year. She missed me very much.. If someone know some news please share with others TIA
mapg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 27, 2007 1:47 am
great pic thanx, please moore!!! Surprised
robbie22
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 27, 2007 12:48 pm
More please!
kushsmoker13
Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2007 8:03 pm
I loved Meghan. She did lots of custom stuff, with borderline content. Her Dad was her photographer, and they made custom videos.
I've seen one where he gives her a full body oil massage.....he does her tits and everything.
Sounds weird, but it was Super HOT. I know she did several, anyone know where to find more?
banski
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 28, 2007 6:05 am
I remember her also and would love to see more of her
aquamonkey
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 28, 2007 7:19 am
kushsmoker13 wrote:
I loved Meghan. She did lots of custom stuff, with borderline content. Her Dad was her photographer, and they made custom videos.
I've seen one where he gives her a full body oil massage.....he does her tits and everything.
Sounds weird, but it was Super HOT. I know she did several, anyone know where to find more?

Sounds weird...... yeah sound very country hick!
Jeffmage
Good Poster
Added: Jan 28, 2007 11:00 pm
It was very country, an isolated ranch in the Rockies. I won't say which state.
licorice7
Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2007 10:47 am
Ill say, she was from Wyoming and she was proud of that. I also so that vid a long time ago. Isolation causes folks to be different sometimes.
Smat
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 29, 2007 8:14 pm
I remember her , she got me interested in teen sites at the start. Anyone have any more pics or vids?

Cool
elbowgeek
Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2007 9:41 pm
licorice7 wrote:
Ill say, she was from Wyoming and she was proud of that. I also so that vid a long time ago. Isolation causes folks to be different sometimes.

Hmm, do I hear Dueling Banjos cuing up?
Jeffmage
Good Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2007 9:54 pm
No, not at all. I just didn't want to give any personal information about her out for the public.

Certainly, her state is a beautiful state and anyone living there should be proud.
genefitz
Poster
Added: Jan 30, 2007 2:03 am
I don't have the tools to make previews, but I have all the MyWyCowgirl Videos.. I will start with the Customs and add to it as I upload.. It might take some time though, because rapidshare is quick for the downloads, but not so quick for the uploads, so be patient..

Custom 1_1
dead link
dead link

Use HJSplit or Mastersplitter to join
genefitz
Poster
Added: Jan 30, 2007 2:04 am
Custom 1_2

dead link