Author
Amlkarnat
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 27, 2007 7:14 pm
Here's icemembers Elisha in 2005 and how she looks in 2007, after becoming a mom. A warning to you all, you may crave a perky breasted model, but she's probably going to end up with a figure like her mother. Make sure you meet the family before you get her in the family way.
Amlkarnat
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 27, 2007 7:35 pm
Natalie showing off the sunburn from her day posing at the beach for icemembers back in 2004. That's got to be sore. Any volunteers to rub some cream in?
Amlkarnat
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 27, 2007 8:44 pm
As this thread was originally supposed to be about Amelia and Karina of icemembers...here they are together just last year. Not exactly "young" ice anymore, but I wouldn't say no to either of them. Karina would just have to wait her turn!
DodgyD
Poster
Added: May 28, 2007 10:28 am
Does anyone have any full nude sets of Natalie?
Amlkarnat
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2007 11:01 am
Quote:
Does anyone have any full nude sets of Natalie?

Natalie did lots of full nude sets, but usually had a hand discreetly placed (or should that read frustratingly placed). These are about as good as it got, maybe the sun-stroke had taken her mind off where her hands were.
Amlkarnat
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Natalie was the first of the icemembers big three to go for the shaved look, but then she generally refused to show it. What a shame.

These days Amelia is too and shows it!