I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 27, 2011 9:24 am
Anybody know what happened to Lanas Fantasies? Can't find any new stuff.. Sad
WallyOz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 27, 2011 10:08 am
cyberzorro wrote:

Anybody know what happened to Lanas Fantasies? Can't find any new stuff.. :

As far as I can remember the site was only active for a little over a year while she had to pay for finishing her studies. At the same time she was working from time to time as a cam girl on a few web cam sites.

Initially she was very keen on the lanasfantasies.com site but having a webmaster who was only interested in making money soon knocked that out of her. She regularly got complaints from people but she couldn't do much about it as this guy just wasn't interested. A bit of a shame but that's life for girls like Lana.

To be fair I wouldn't touch this site or the others in the group with the proverbial barge pole as there's been nothing new for a few years now. Very good product for what there is (both pic sets and videos) but there'll be nothing new - once you have what's currently there that's it. Lana gave up having anything to do with the site years ago so if you do get a reply on the forum, for example, it's not her replying to you.
cyberzorro
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 28, 2011 1:54 pm
Thanks for the info. Really a shame.. so nice girl. Think she is russian? You don´t happen to know under what name she was acting as a cam girl? Maybe there could still be some old vids to find on that trace.
WallyOz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 29, 2011 1:29 am
Yes she is Russian - from St Petersburg as I remember it.

I can't remember her screen name on cam sites but it was Privatefeeds and it's sister site(s) that she worked at. I'm having a trawl about though and if I find anything I'll get back to you. Mind you it was a few years ago and she may very well have had her profile deleted on the cam sites.