Author
OneSecondMan
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 16, 2016 8:43 pm
Kirsten II ''The Joy Of Extreme'' *15.03.2016 NEW*

screenshot

The craziest thing I did in the name of love was move across the country to somewhere I've never been to live with someone. If I could go back in time I would go to when there were no humans on earth and just see what kind of an impact we've really had, first hand. My friends would describe me as a sometimes shy, but sweet girl. I would consider myself more of an introvert, but I still love to meet new people and connect with others. In five years I see myself living comfortably in California and doing what I love every day! In ten years I see myself retired and maybe having ****. I collect crystals and postcards. If I could have a super power I would choose to be able to fly so I could be wherever, whenever. If I won the lottery I would buy my mom a house and just give back to my family, friends, and single mothers. The most intelligent, and strongest person I know, is my mom. My favorite holiday is Halloween, I love to dress up, have a reason to eat yummy candy, and dance away the night with good friends! The last book I read was "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. The last TV show I watched was "Mr. Robot". I love roller coasters when I have an empty stomach! I love Disneyland, and all amusement parks. I'm a kid at heart, and I'll always be a Disney Princess! If I had to describe myself as an animal, I would say a cat. Shooting with xxx included a lot of firsts for me so I hope you all enjoy!

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Type:MP4
Total Videos : 2Video-7clips
Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 56 Mins
Total Size : 4.74 GB

DOWNLOAD

KristenII-AllTheBiggestToys01.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 19, 2016 12:15 pm
Summer - ''Beautiful Charmer'' *19.03.2016 NEW*

screenshot

I am nineteen years old from New Jersey. I am currently in my sophomore year in a university in New Jersey studying Communications and Sociology.I was given a generous scholarship to attend and have tried to study biology and music but decided neither of those would support my plans for a future career. Deciding my major was very difficult for me because I love to learn about everything and have a wide variety of interests. As I wrote "wide variety" I had a dirty joke in mind but felt too embaressed to write it. That examplifies my personality very well because I am very excited by sexual things, but still very shy about it. I love to participate in team sports and play outside. One of my favorite things to do is hike I get so excited by being outside and going to new and beautiful places! My dream is to be able to work around the world and see all that there is to see! Although I did do this first time video I am very spiritual and I love God and Jesus. I believe that the love of God is the most pure form of love and I am grateful to him for any good thing I have. My dedication in life is to be kind to everyone I meet whether they are a stranger, someone close to me, or someone who has hurt me. I hope that my career will reflect my desire to bring people happiness and comfort. I am very excited to see what I can do for the world. I have one brother and one sister; both older than me. Being the youngest you might think I was spolied but I feel it had a different affect on me. I was shown different ways of living and was able to find a way I could best be succesful and bring joy to those most dear to me. Speaking of those dear to me... I love animals! I have two cats at home and I love them so much. I love all types of animals; whether it is to cuddle with them, play with them, save them, or just appreciate them from afar in the wild! In my school I am on the executive board for the outdoors club as public relations chair. I also host my own radio show live on air at my school! I love to paint and draw in my free time also on top of playing the ukulele. I like to think I am equally logical as I am creative but the truth is I look at life as a fantasy and I just want to make my life like a beautiful peice of art; Intense and sporadic at times but also free-formed, melodic, gentle, and beautiful. My goal is to live life with acceptance and fearlessness of the shadows and full-appreciation, love, and gratitude for the light.
Overall, I loved my experience on my shoot but it felt waaaay too short. It was like I was there for a day and I was back on a plane for a 7 hour ride home. I also live 2 hours from the airport so its a really long trip for me. I'll always cherish the memories I had of the beautiful Phoenix and I tried to take as many photos of the rocks and mountains there. The views were amazing and the photographer was wonderful. I was so worried at first that he might be creepy or kidnap me or something but it was me who creeped on him! I was so turned on by him from the second I saw him at the airport and wanted him more than anything. He relented on the second night and I couldn't get enough of him. Sorry maybe I shouldn't be talking about it. Maybe it was also because I was ovulating, and maybe the whole flashing getting naked thing turned me on more. I don't remember ever being this wet and his accent sealed the deal. Things like the pink toy are allright, but I want the real thing. I hope I don't come off as a slut. I've only been with 5 guys since I lost my virginity at 15. Make him my 6th! The brown toothbrush vibrator was my favorite for sure and I'd use that again any time. But something on my clit isn't the same as a real warm penis inside of me. I had just broke up with my boyfriend of over a year so I wanted someone with experience (my boyfriend really wasn't). Well Ive talked too much, I hope you like what you see and will want me to come back. I would love to.

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 2Video-19clips
Total Duration : 150 Mins
Total Size : 12.81 GB

DOWNLOAD

Summer-TeenVitality01.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 26, 2016 2:00 pm
Alana - "Frisky Gamer Girl" *25.03.3016 NEW*

screenshot

There are a number of things that make someone who they are, like their skills, temperment, how they treat others, and their interests. I feel like most of these are better observed than told. Interests, however, are things to be told, things to talk about. It's hard to convey exactly who I am through writing, but maybe I can tell you a little about the things that bring me life. Things like cute women, curling up with a fantasy novel, playing with dogs, or perhaps my favorite subject...
My favorite interest and hobby is gaming. That doesn't mean I'm "hardcore" about it, or that I love every and all type of game, but it means that when I want to spend a little "me" time, I turn on my console (sorry PC lovers). Really, though, there's nothing wrong with PC gaming, I just don't have the computer for it and I prefer controllers. I remember when got my xbox and a copy of Halo 2 (I did go back and play the first later). I had played some games before on the computer, or on my friends' nintendos (like Super Smash), and while I enjoyed those, it was not like this. I was hooked. I would spend every weekend staying up with my best friend until daybreak playing the game. I remember getting the special Spartan edition 360 when it came out. My game interests have changed now. I'm not sure what it was about Halo that really gripped me. It might have been the first person perspective that made it really feel like it was me.
I no longer need the first person perspective to feel like a character is me or at least feel like the character is a PART of me. Some games feel that way without it, and some don't feel that way with it. Despite the feeling first coming from a first person shooter, I rarely go for those anymore. I've become obsessed with open-world exploration, or at least games with decision making. Non-linear, if you will. That love was kindled when I played Fable, and grew into a roaring fire when I discovered Morrowind (total customization--and if you've played Skyrim you should really play--it's a little outdated now but even better). I even left the sci-fi and fantasy realms and enjoyed myself in the present era, playing games like Grand Theft Auto, or went a little back in the past for Red Dead Redemption.
I did have one PC game that got me obsessed, and that was Guild Wars. Playing that made me realize how much I love having an online community, and that love sent me back online searching for more. I didn't always have all that many (IRL) friends, but when I had an online community, I had people to go talk to or joke around with. I found my place in a chat room based in a flash-game site eventually. I was actually just on the site to play a game when I noticed the sidebar. I've been a part of that room for 5 years now, and during those years we would all video chat with each other off-site. What I started noticing eventually (and when I was finally single), was that I would get excited by people watching me, and if it was just a few people I knew, I would be very teasing and flirty, leading up to flashing, nudity, and then more. I got told "you should really try nude modeling, nude modeling!!!?
I visited a cam site before out of curiousity, but I never really saw it as an option for myself. After watching cams for a bit and getting a feel for it, I started looking around at other websites for nude modeling. The scariest part was contacting a few websites and seeing what they say. After I got some responses, I picked the one I liked the best. Which is this website. I liked how glamorous the photos looked and how naturally pretty the girls are.
Basically what I'm saying is that gaming, in a roundabout way, is responsible for me being naked on the internet and for what you're seeing right now.

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 2Video-14clips
Total Duration : 106 Mins
Total Size : 9.08 GB

DOWNLOAD

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
Alana-MoreExperimental05.mp4

Alana-MoreExperimental07.mp4
dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 08, 2016 9:07 pm
Kylie - '' Pure & Natural 18'' - *08.04.2016*

screenshot

She just turned 18, and is starting her career in adult -- and she is not only supercute, she's definitely a risk-taker! We first see her at a busy park, and watch her running around in a cute yellow summer dress. She isn't wearing any panties, so every time her skirt goes up, you get a peek underneath! Soon enough, she's raising her skirt, flashing her butt, fingering herself, and climbing trees just to tease us some more! Taking it a step further, she visits a grocery store and flashes everywhere, then picks up some summer squash -- then visiting a car wash, she masturbates while the car gets washed, and even goes inside for more risky teasers. Definitely not shy about flashing in public! She gets really horny from all this teasing and clit rubbing, so she goes home to masturbate with the Magic Wand Toy, and ends up with two orgasms. While she gives us closeups of her private parts and her pretty little clit, she talks about how she discovered masturbation, and then gets sexually aggressive, and wants to get finger-banged! Picking some music, she dances in a very bratty, girly way, eventually taking her dress off to get a little more senusal to the music, and moves in a very erotic way. That bubble butt looks so good when she shaking her booty! Putting on some sporty clothes, we watch her jogging at a popular hiking trail, flashing her butt and rubbing herself, then running around a volleyball area, being totally playful with her best assets exposed! She then visits a popular water fountain area, flashes some more and then starts fucking herself with a large summer squash! She ends up getting caught, and so heads home to continue playing with the veggie. She picks an even larger one, and works hard at pushing it in... and manages to get quite a bit inside her! Its the largest thing she's ever had... A new toy is introduced, a funky double ended toy -- and she uses it like a dildo, taking it as deep as she can go, then taking both ends and pushing them inside her. Its a double-vaginal insertion, once again, pushing her limits! This supercute teen gets a little more experience, then returns for part 2...

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 1Video-10clips
Total Duration : 72 Mins
Total Size : 6.09 GB

DOWNLOAD

Kylie-TeenageTeaser01.mp4

Kylie-TeenageTeaser08.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 30, 2016 10:00 am
Katie - ''As New As Is Gets'' *30.04.2016 NEW*

screenshot

I am from the East Coast and moved West for new begginings, I think it's a great location. So many oppurtunities to be taken out here, and I plan on taking all I can get! I want to be successful and independent. Something I always have been, but I can always expand on that. I live to constantly better myself, even though I am happy with who I am! I have a free spirit and a positive attitude at all times. I believe that is how you live life to the fullest.
I love meeting people and making new friends, being outgoing and friendly is a top priority in life and I strive to strengthen my confidence by making others smile, it's what makes me smile! I really enjoy learning about other cultures and views. When someone has lived a completely different life than me, I really like to understand why they think and live the way they do. that makes you a well rounded person!
In my free time I like to stay in shape and get outdoors. Hiking, yoga, pilates, and even stripping classes are some of my favorite things to do with friends! I cook all my own meals and eat very clean. Like I said, I live to better myself in every way, mentally and physically!
I have 3 beautiful dogs, they're my weakness. If you have a dog I will probably be your best friend immediatly, or walk up and talk to you even if I don't know you. Oh, and I cook all my dog's meals too! Lol.
I am a very busy person between work and staying healthy, so I enjoy going out with my friends and making crazy memories on the weekends! If you go out with me, we're bound to have some epic memories.
Overall, I am just your regular girl next door, trying to live life to the fullest and be the happiest person I can be, as well as making others around me enjoy life the best they can. I hope I can put a smile on your face!

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 2Videos-16clips
Total Duration : 92Mins
Total Size : 7.81 GB

DOWNLOAD

Katie-LikeMarshmallow01.mp4
dead_link_removed
Katie-LikeMarshmallow03.mp4
Katie-LikeMarshmallow04.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

Katie-SoManyFirstTimes05.mp4
Katie-SoManyFirstTimes06.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: May 14, 2016 8:42 am
Aurora ''Born To Be Active I'' *14.05.2016 NEW*

screenshot

Born in Germany and raised in Las Vegas, I grew up with my first language being Russian. Aside from my cultural diversity I have a passion for traveling. I've been to Russia, Germany, Austria, Check of Republic, Italy, France, Spain, and so many places around Europe. My career dream is to become a well known nude model in Europe. I also really love animals, my first pet was a Russian tortoise and I went from having parakeets to lizards to tarantulas and rats and hamsters, and I'm currently trying to get a ferret! I absolutely adore horses as well and horse back ride every now and then in the trails of Washington, where I live now. Growing up, I learned how to play the cello and used to compete in National Competitions, and won first place a couple times. I have a deep appreciation for classical music and take a break from Eminem and Dr. Dre every now and then and just breathe in the real music. It's been said that people who know how to play an instrument let alone appreciate classical music have longer lives, which I can see why that may be. I find it a very meditative way to release your strongest inner intensity for emotional fulfillment. I come from a very artistic atmosphere, having a music teacher for a mom and an actor for a dad. I grew up wanting to become an actresss but always being interested in one thing or another, so I just do everything I enjoy and try to make the most of it, in my own way as we all do. What helps me most to get through the day is people. I love to study the sociology of our world today and how we work and what we contribute the every one of our realities. After I settle down from interest to interest, when I feel that my freedom has made me wild enough! What I liked most about my shoot was rollerskating naked. Doing daring things like that in public makes me shy and nervous and getting out of my comfort zone is what I'm about. I would do it again, with someone else would be even more fun! I also really liked playing tennis and fucking the tennis racquet, that felt kind of painful but pleasurable at the same time. I didn't like that my pussy was too tight for some of the toys I really wanted to play with, but better luck next time! And lastly I enjoyed working with such an easy going fun guy like Rob, he definitely made it all worthwhile!.....

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 1Videos-10clips
Total Duration : 67Mins
Total Size : 5:67 GB

DOWNLOAD

Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen02.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen03.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen04.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen05.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen06.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen07.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen08.mp4
Aurora-RollerSkatingTeen09.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: May 14, 2016 8:49 am
Aurora ''Born To Be Active II'' *14.05.2016 NEW*

screenshot

I plan on going to a university to become a private investigator. Until I gain all the experience required to become one and not just any but a succcessful investigator, I will be painting and modeling and playing cello and teach art classes like I do. It's a very flexible lifestyle, doing anything I want, but I believe structure comes when its needed most, that being without any influence of urge or unwillingness. As an artist, I think often about our connection to what's most important to our hearts, because being a communicator of what we all see, there is a lot we don't know about ourselves. Surpirising how the most important thing to us- what matters to our hearts- is what we tend to see the least, isn't it? All while being observant, I feel it reasonable to see what your heart needs but not do anything about it. That would be me. Although my heart belongs the passion of art, animals, and music, I take the sacrifice to dig further and see what else could get just the bit more of the most that I could be. If you don't take your limits with your risks and your doubts, you get lost in the wrong places. But being free regardless of the consequences of stepping over your limit or taking the biggest risk or underestimating your doubt, may as well be the most magical thing that you could do for yourself. Aside from being a free thinker, I do a lot of yoga. Wake up, do yoga. Eat lunch, do yoga. I play tennis ocassionally, but if there's anything I do most it would be rollerskating. Now rollerskating is special to me, it's my top one most used transportation method. I never get tired of the delightful surprised commments people make when I stop by a coffee shop or the retail store to get what I need and to just happen to be in rollerskates. As for other methods of transportation, I love to drive. I drive my dad's Titan truck most of the time but I love to roll down my window with my border collie puppy dog on one side and a camel crush cigarette on the left, turn up whatever I feel is my jam and enjoy the air of wherever I am.

Thumbnails

Total Videos : 1Videos-6clips
Total Duration : 42Mins
Total Size : 3:58 GB

DOWNLOAD

Aurora-TennisPlayingTeen03.mp4
Aurora-TennisPlayingTeen04.mp4

Aurora-TennisPlayingTeen06.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: May 21, 2016 9:41 am
Amber '' Perfection In Physical Form '' *21.05.2016 NEW*

screenshot

From the moment you see her walking down a restaurant area, and watch those huge braless firm breasts bounce under that dress... you know she's a fun, frisky type of girl! She's wearing a form fitting sexy dress, and those big DD cups are visible through her clothes, and every step she takes with her long leggy form has them bouncing about. While construction workers and other employees watch, she starts flashing her sexy butt, then her big breats, eventually lifting her dress for everyone to see! She sits at a bench, and starts rubbing herself out in the open -- but then comes trouble. Police arrive surround her and handcuff her -- 2 hours interviewing her and charging her. Unfortunate... but she is a total trooper and shrugs it off with a very sexy dance at home! She knows how to move, and that perfect body really shines from every angle. Her erotic dancing continues in the balcony naked, and then its time to masturbate! She takes her favorite vibrator and a dildo, pounds herself hard, then rides it to a strong orgasm. Then we get extreme closeups of her very pretty private parts, from labia stretching, clit closeups, and fingering/gaping. Back out again, this time in a sporty outfit and a very loose fitting top -- she runs around with her breasts bouncing about on a mountain street -- and takes her pants off and finger bangs herself hard! Notice how juicy she is. She then visits a remote tennis court, and runs around naked some more before finding a ribbed dildo and pounding herself with it! Great views of her butt and her fucking herself in doggy style. Then wearing seethrough babydoll lingerie, we see her find a very large cucumber, and give it a deep blowjob... then fuck it in several different positions. Its so thick, really pushing her limits! Then she is challenged to masturbating with it, while she uses her favorite vibrator. She pounds herself with it, then when on top she goes ever deeper and has a strong orgasm! Its shocks her how deep she went with the cucumber. We get to enjoy her breasts even further with a nice hard oily breast massage, as Amber squeezes them super hard, and plays with her nipples. We watch them bounce about as she goes running in the nude! As the day comes to a close, we see her in another sexy dress and wedges, with a slower, more sensual dance to music. The clothes slowly come off, and then she brings out the Big Ten Toy. The largest & longest thing she's ever experienced -- she deep throats it first (surprisingly deep!) then rides it even deeper. A nice hard ride, we get views from both sides, until she wants it in doggy. She attaches it to a wall mirror, and ends up fucking it doggy style. Rubbing herself fast while pounding hard, she ends up with another orgasm! Busty lovers enjoy this super sexy addition to xxx, she's that confident, super-arousing kind of girl we all wish we could have.

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 2Videos-13clips
Total Duration : 104Mins
Total Size : 8:89GB

DOWNLOAD

Amber-GettingIntoTrouble01.mp4

Amber-GettingIntoTrouble03.mp4
Amber-GettingIntoTrouble04.mp4
Amber-GettingIntoTrouble05.mp4
Amber-GettingIntoTrouble06.mp4

Amber-LovingPenetration03.mp4
Amber-LovingPenetration04.mp4
Amber-LovingPenetration05.mp4
Amber-LovingPenetration06.mp4
Amber-LovingPenetration07.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: May 28, 2016 7:11 am
Leanna - ''A Little Squirt Every Time'' *27.05.2016 NEW*

screenshot

Recently turned 18, she's a cute, leggy and rather daring teen who is experiencing all sorts of adult related things for the first time on video! We see her at a popular mall, wearing a cute dress with no bra & panties... she sits on a bench, and we get upskirt views, then bends over for nice butt shots as people walk by! She visits various department stores, spreading, flashing, fingering and giving us downblouse shots while people are shopping all around her! She has nice long sexy legs, and some really nice firm C cup breasts... spreading her legs at a restaurant booth, she continues to play, and finger herself -- and then visits a movie theater and continues to masturbate right there!! Pulling out a vibrator, she masturbates on the theater steps... crazy stuff! Back home, she uses the Eroscillator and ends up with two squirting orgasms and visible vaginal contractions. Fingering herself with as many as four fingers, she talks about how she lost her virginity, and then gives us extreme closeups of her very pretty private parts. Nice clit and pretty long labia to see up close! We also get to enjoy her butt as she spreads her butt cheeks wide. A dancing scene comes next, and then a new cute white dress and tall wedges to parade around in, showing off her sexy legs. She gives us upskirt views that go all the way up to her firm, perky breasts, and then she masturbates... this time with the Vibraking Toy! She ends up having a strong squirting orgasm that gets her butt wet with her own juices and some really strong vaginal contractions! Wearing a sexy black striped dress & heels, she gives us the sexy, mature look, with more downblouse teasers and upskirt views... until she presents us the Big Ten Toy! She gets on top of it, riding it 9 inches deep nearly to the base! She then fucks herself hard pounding in and out... Later that day, we see her jogging on a hiking trail, breast bouncing around a halter top because that firm pair has no bra... she flashes and fingers herself along the route, then goes home to masturbate once again, and squirt away! A second camera angle gets her orgasm and squirting up close. She then spreads her pretty place some more, gapes her vagina, and shows off how she can 'wink' her butthole. Out in the back yard, we see her in a beautiful blue dress, which then comes down to reveal her full, firm perky breasts. She gives them a hard massage, and pulls on her nipples... then finds a rabbit vibrator to masturbate with. It leads to one last squirting orgasm... and a very happy girl.

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 2Videos-13clips
Total Duration : 96Mins
Total Size : 8:22GB

DOWNLOAD

DaringFromTheStart01.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 10, 2016 9:08 am
Amy (Haley Reed) - Model Turned Extreme *07.08.2016*

screenshot

The tall, beautiful Amy is a 19 year old former fashion model, but don't let that fool you, this girl next door type has a superkinky, extreme side to her! We first meet this gorgeous teen at a fancy tourist area, watching her walk around in a sexy black dress... nice long legs! We interview her, and then she starts flashing her butt, exposing her breasts, and fingering herself right there! Never having done porn before, this First Timer is shy in front of the camera, but not shy about what she wants to accomplish for xxx... She shocks us by going doggy and fingering her butt, two, three, then four fingers just like that! After getting caught in the act several times, she visits a resort, and proceeds to give us extreme closeups, pull on her labia, and finger herself. Then she pulls out two spiral glass dildos, one which goes in her vagina, and the other in her butt! Both go deep down to their base, and then she walks around with them! Back home, she is introduced to the Eroscillator toy (she had never used a vibrator before) and ends up having two orgasms, with visible vaginal contractions. She then shows of her pretty clit, talking about how she lost her virginity, and spreads for us. Then she starts gaping her vagina, so wide you can see deep inside! Water is poured into her gaping hole, and then she squirts it back out all over her... she even creates a little 'swimming pool' in her vagina! Then she goes very extreme, by fisting herself deep from every possible position imaginable, going way past the wrist, pounding hard and pulling out. She even goes deep enough that she could push & feel her tummy up with her hand in there! She then gapes even wider, with four fingers from each hand pulling her open! Wearing her yoga workout outfit, she strips for us, slow dances to music, then takes her top and stuffs most of it inside of her! This is just the beginning of this First Timer's extreme experience, it gets even more intense on day two...

Thumbnails

Total Videos : 1Video-6clips
Total Duration : 52Mins
Total Size : 4.40 GB

DOWNLOAD

Amy-TheGirlNextDoor...CapableOfAnything01.mp4
Amy-TheGirlNextDoor...CapableOfAnything02.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 02, 2016 4:12 pm
Eva II - Leggy Teen Loves Anal *01.08.2016 NEW*

screenshot

The tall & sexy leggy teen Eva continues with her exhibitionistic side, by visiting a popular strip mall near a resort, and plays around a fountain. She's wearing a cute miniskirt and heels, no panties of course... and fingers herself right there as people walk by! Doing upskirt twirls and just generally being a spunky fun girl in heels, she pulls out her glass butt plug toy, and pushes in into her butt right there in the open! Bending over, that miniskirt is so short you see the plug sticking out of her perfect, firm toned butt! She has that natural talent to move in a sexy way, whether its twirling the upskirt in public, or dancing to music. So she does a sexy striptease to a song, and we get to enjoy that slender, firm and toned figure move before our eyes. Then she masturbates with the Eroscillator toy and the glass plug in her butt, to another strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. Notice how the orgasm makes the butt plug move about! She gets so wet, and tastes herself... When she gapes, notice how wet she is inside! She fingers herself while squatting, to squirt one more time. She has pierced nipples, and we watch her twist and pull on them up close, and she can even lick her nipples! With the Big Ten Toy, she shows off an incredible talent -- the ability to deepthroat -- really deep! She takes two thirds of the Big Ten down her thoat when she gives it a blowjob! She then rides it hard and deep, nearly to its base, and then fucks herself with it on the couch. Even though her vagina is so filled with the big ten, she pushes the butt plug in her ass as well! That gives her even more pleasure, along with rubbing her clit, to another orgasm. There was a cosplay event going on nearby, and Eva wanted to be a part of it -- in her case, in a princess Leia outfit! Her body has the perfect shape for it, and as she walks about in a busy grocery area, she confuses random passers-by, and does a little pole climb for the heck of it! She finds somewhere in the back to flash and finger herself, but goes home to achieve one of the most extreme anal things we've ever seen! Taking the 14 inch long butt toy, she pushes it in, deeper and deeper, until she gets almost the entire thing in her butt! That is the deepest any girl has ever done a toy in her butt on xxx.

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 1Video-9clips
Total Duration : 73Mins
Total Size : 5:71 GB

DOWNLOAD

EvaII-UsingHerFigureFor ExplicitPleasures07.mp4

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 06, 2016 9:00 am
Lana II - A New Level Of Beauty *06.08.2016 NEW*

screenshot

Members' megafavorite Lana is back, and wow, she's more gorgeous than ever! Now a brunette, those beautiful crystal blue eyes stand out even more. Her breasts and butt have also grown bigger, fuller... so we are excited to see her again! We first meet her at a tourist area, watching her parade around in a short summer dress that keeps revealing her panties! We hear that beautiful voice of hers during an interview, then watch her giggle and flash as she does cartwheels right there in the public place! She flashes her full breasts, teases us with her pretty shaved vagina, then returns home to masturbate... with her favorite vibrator -- the Eroscillator Toy. She ends up having a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions, fingers her wetness, gives us extreme closeups of her very pretty private parts, then gets extra horny on the photographer and starts riding him... Wearing cute black bra & panties, looking like a model straight out of Victoria's Secret, she does a sexy dance for us, stripping down and showing off her flexibility with splits and spreads. She goes out to the back yard, does some naked cartwheels, then pees in the grass. We then get to enjoy her full breasts, as she squishes them against the railing, gives it a titty fuck, and pulls on her nipples. Then she bounces around on a diving board, so we can watch those big breasts bounce around! After a lunch break, we see her in sporty wear, running around a park, doing more acrobatics, flashing her breasts to guys nearby and all out nude public fun... Time to get kinky, and she decides to use her hairbrush handle as a sex toy, penetrating herself both in her vagina and butt! More toy play, this time with a 7 inch blue dildo, that also goes in both holes, then is used in tandem with a glass toy to double penetrate herself, and fuck herself anally. We get to see her spread her butt wide... Then she finishes herself off with the Eroscillator Toy, and ends up with another strong orgasm with in-your-face strong vaginal contractions! By the end, we get to enjoy her in lingerie looking over the city at night, but its not over yet! More to come in part 2...

Thumbnails

Total Videos : 2Video-9clips
Total Duration : 77Mins
Total Size : 5:59 GB

DOWNLOAD

LanaII-ABeautifulReturn01.mp4

LanaII-ABeautifulReturn03.mp4

LanaII-MoreIntimateWithLana01.mp4

LanaII-MoreIntimateWithLana03.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 11, 2016 4:15 pm
Lana III - A New Level Of Beauty *07.08.2016 *

screenshot

The super gorgeous Lana's adventure continues as we wake up with her in the morning, comfy and cuddly in bed. Her big naturals look so good while she sleeps, then stretches her body on the bed. She tears some of the sheets to use like rope for her breasts, and does some mini-bondage. Then she sucks on her pretty toes for some foot fetish. Out in the bathroom, we get to enjoy her full breasts being massaged and squeezed really hard, with some butt play afterwards. She then goes back to the bed to use her fingers to masturbate, to a nice, natural and sensual orgasm. Her breasts look so good when she does it... This sporty girl gets back out for another active session, this time on a mountain trail, and we get to enjoy her taking her top off and climbing/running up. She finds a cavern area, and ends up rubbing and fingering herself... The public nudity continues at a breakfast place, and she looks so hot teasing her privates! Its time to enjoy another dancing session with Lana, this time in heels, and shot a little differently; with even more emphasis on her figure and her gorgeous face. At the end, she ends up kicking up her legs and squirting pee so far! After a lunch break interview, she finds herself a suction cup dildo, connects it to the garage wall, and does herself anally doggy style! Then she rides it on the kitchen counter, spreading her cheeks so you can see it penetrate her up close, and finally against a mirror. With her legs spread behind her head, and her ass up in the air, she masturbates with the Eroscillator toy one last time; and has another strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions up real close! We then get more extreme closeups of her super pretty private parts, and labia stretching. For some xxx style fetish, she finds herself a long chain of beads, and pushes them into her vagina, then pulls them out. Then they go into her butt, and eventually she gets all of them in her!! That thing went really deep inside her butt. Then the slow pullout... As the day comes to an end, she's back out in her jogging clothes, running topless on a street, showing off her flexibility and saying her good-byes. Its been another nice adventure with Lana, and she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls to ever grace the covers of xxx.

Thumbnails

Total Videos : 2Video-9clips
Total Duration : 65Mins
Total Size : 5:49 GB

DOWNLOAD

LanaIII-CuddleGirl03.mp4

LanaIII-LikeADancer02.mp4

LanaIII-LikeADancer04.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 26, 2016 4:40 pm
Blaire - Studio's Tallest Teen *26.08.2016 NEW*

screenshot

18 years old, supercute, girl next door type, Blaire is striking when you see her, not just because of her beauty, but of how tall she is! Over six feet tall, with heels she's going beyond 6'4". Even with her leggy slim look, she's got a perfect pair of full, firm breasts underneath and a nice butt too! She's a total first timer, who has never done any adult work before, and her shyness in front of the camera shows. We first see her wearing a sexy black dress and wedges, walking down a street, giving us upskirt views and teasing us with her supercute private parts between her legs. Eventually she takes all her clothes off, and walks around naked in an open, public resort area! Notice... no tattoos on this perfect figure... She finds a place inside a lobby by a windowsill, rubbing herself between her legs, in a rather sensual masturbation scene. We get to then see her pretty private parts up close, as she spreads and fingers herself (and she seems to be naturally wet all the time!). Finding a large, long eggplant, she gives it a blowjob in the mirror, then penetrates herself with it, going as deep as she can go, with her juices building up on it... showing us how far deep she got it naturally, and how wide the eggplant stretches that surprisingly petite vagina! She wants to get naked again, so she takes her dress off and walks in the nude on a street... She then gets introduced to the Eroscillator Toy (she's never used a vibrator before) and ends up having such a strong orgasm! Such strong vaginal contractions... According to her, she's never orgasmed while masturbating, so its her first?!? She then plays around in the pool in the nude, and does some dancing to music both in a bikini as well as naked. Love the way she moves her butt! She finds herself a popsicle, then stuffs it inside her, making it melt immediately and drip sugary juice out of her... Then she continues the watersport theme by peeing out on the rocks, and taking a sensual shower. This is just the warm-up shoot for her on the first day, she's going all out kinky on the next shoot with the confidence of being one of the cutest xxx girls to ever grace the site Smile

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 1Video-7clips
Total Duration : 52 Mins
Total Size : 4.42 GB

DOWNLOAD

Blaire-TotalGirlNextDoor01.mp4

Blaire-TotalGirlNextDoor06.mp4
Blaire-TotalGirlNextDoor07.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 28, 2016 4:29 pm
Blaire II - Studio's Tallest Teen *27.08.2016 NEW*

screenshot

Then in April, my best friend moved to Dallas. Life became pretty lackluster for a while. I had no one to talk to, pig out on Pizza Hut with, or sneak out to Walmart at 3 AM with. Everything was lonely without them, and I was pretty pessimistic about it all. So eventually I decided to follow them out to Texas. But I knew it would be difficult to get out there with no money, nothing set up, and a 1996 Buick Century that had constant issues. So I looked online for caretaking jobs and found a job as a live-in nanny with a seemingly nice family. So they flew me out, and I moved in with them, and everything was good for a while. I genuinely liked the **** (particularly their dog), and I could put up with their father (if barely). Then one night, I had an argument with the father in which he told me that we are not equals, and that I can not just do whatever I please (the argument was over my not texting him back on my ONE day off out of my 80-hour work week. Which BY THE WAY, I wasn't being paid overtime for). So yeah, I might've gotten a tad bit sassy after that. P.S., never tell me that we aren't equal human beings. I will see red.

My shoot with xxx girls has honestly been really fun. I learned a lot about myself and my body... I didn't know my vaginal muscles were so strong! Or that I could do tricks with them, for that matter. I had always read about Keagals but didn't know what they meant when they said to flex the muscles you use when peeing. I also didn't know that I could make myself orgasm, since I never had before this shoot. That video on the couch was my first time ever making myself orgasm. Kind of awesome, and I'm kind of in love with that toy now. I also liked playing with the bigger toys, even though they were kind of intimidating at first. It was just cool seeing what I could do, learning new tricks. My least favorite was when we tried to shoot a dancing video. I've never been much of a dancer (yes I know. The only stripper that can't dance.. laughing my butt off. Ha.), so it was even more difficult and nerve-wrecking to dance on camera. Rob commented on how funny it was. Putting an eggplant in my vagina on camera, sure. Dancing for 5 minutes on camera? Screw that. It got to the point where I thought it was kind of funny when people saw us shooting in public, and I liked it in a goofy way. Basically, the whole shoot was a very freeing experience, and all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 2Video-10clips
Total Duration : 73 Mins
Total Size : 6.17 GB

DOWNLOAD

BlaireII-BeautyExposed01.mp4