Author
OneSecondMan
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 07, 2016 2:57 pm
Eva and Violet - ''College Girls In Love'' *07.10.2016*

screenshot

Two popular teens on xxx, who also are real life best friends in college, get to debut their girl-girl experience... they've fooled around with each other before, but never like this, let alone on camera! We see the pair at a restaurant row, in cute casual wear, short skirts and no panties, making out while touching each other. They fondle their breasts, and draw the attention of people driving by, and they love that attention! We get to enjoy their natural bonding at a park area, where they continue to express their affection for each other by touching, kissing, and sucking on each other's breasts. They end up on a bench, where they begin to explore each others' vaginas, fingering and tasting each other, with their legs spread open. Walking around in the grass, Eva squats down and takes a pee, while making out with her best friend... They then bring out an extra large double ended toy, and start fucking each other with it, then using it together, bottoming out on each side... until they get caught and have to leave. At a restaurant, they have breakfast and tease their pretty breasts... Then over at a bird sanctuary, they stroll around naked, watching the birds, then fingering each other while making out. They look so comfortable out there together, without any clothes on. They end up dancing together in the nude, right out there on the spot, having a good time until its back to sexual things, and Violet starts pounding Eva with a glass toy, then four fingers, helping Eva eventually squirt! Eva is so wet inside, so Violet starts working her hand in, and she briefly gets her whole fist in Eva, though the pressure is too much for her. She then gapes Eva so wide, you can see deep inside, and drools into her vagina, and you can see it flow down deep in her hole. Its Violet's turn to get fisted next, but as she's slowly getting Eva's hand in her, some old people show up asking strange questions... So they go back home, to the comfy bedroom and start wrestling each other, then going down on each other. Its Violet's first time going down on any girl, and she starts to learn how to lick Eva's clit properly, and we watch her tongue against the clit up close. The Magic Wand toy appears, and Eva ends up masturbating to orgasm with it, and the strong vaginal contractions are clearly seen. Eva then goes down on Violet, and has much more experience on how to go down on a girl; and with the warm-up the Magic Wand gets used again, with Violet ending up with a strong squirting orgasm, making the bed wet... Violet's super wet vagina then gets fisted deep! Eva works her hand in really deep, exploring her private place, and Violet then uses the Magic Wand one more time, to a super strong orgasm while the hand is deep inside her! Eva likes fisting her so much she keeps pushing her hand back into Violet! And so ends part one of this erotic girl-girl experience, it gets even kinkier and more risky in part two!

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Type:MP4
Total Videos : 1 Videos - 12 Clips
Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 114 Mins
Total Size : 7.29 GB

DOWNLOAD

dead_link_removed

Eva_Violet - Best Friends Forever 03.mp4
Eva_Violet - Best Friends Forever 04.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm
Victoria - ''The Australian Visitor'' *09.11.2016 NEW*

screenshot

She's a tall ex-fashion model visiting from Australia, and she's never done any adult work before, let alone nudes! We see her at a popular tourist destination, wearing a short white dress and heels, and no panties... We talk to her a little, then watch her give us upskirt teases showing off her shaved private parts and peeks between her legs. She finds a bench in this public place, and proceeds to masturbate right there! Notice how wet she is, her fingers are literally loaded with juices. She then goes home to masturbate to orgasm, using her fingers -- and has a small one -- and then is introduced to the Eroscillator Toy, and ends up with a very strong orgasm! She had never used a vibrator before in her life... We then get extreme closeups of her private parts, as well as a nice breast massage and nipple play. Out poolside, she does a dance in her bikini, stripping down -- what a sexy, slim, modelesque figure! She masturbates again with the Eroscillator to another orgasm, and fingers herself again, notice how juicy she is every time. She attempts to stuff four fingers inside her... After an interview in her sexy black dress, she masturbates one last time, and gets wet enough for a ride on the Big Ten Toy. She finishes off the day with more breast & butt teasers and a little tinkle session outdoors. Total first timer, tall, leggy and slender, this blonde is for you guys who like the Australian beach bunny type!

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 2 Videos- 12 Clips
Total Duration : 77 Mins
Total Size : 6.46 GB

DOWNLOAD

Victoria - First Time In Adult 01.mp4

Victoria - First Time In Adult 04.mp4

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Nov 12, 2016 10:26 am
Lana Rhoades & Stella Cox - Wild In LA *11.11.2016 NEW*

screenshot

Lana
ive wanted to do so many things with stella things like tying her up and using that powerful toy on her. licking her asshole and sticking my tongue up her hole and tasting it and making her taste my mouth after. using the magic wand together where we grind out clits against it. peeing while she kisses me. sticking a lolipop in her ass. having her suck the sugar out of my ass when theres two lolipops in my ass. she might be more exprrienced than me but she doesnt have a dirty mind like me. i enjoyed getting my fetishes done on her and we took polaroids of it so we can make a book of polaroids showing our lives together. she's my number one girl and she's so perfect. she has even bigger breasts than me and a big juicy ass. i felt like rob mostly took pics of her and made me pose around her though. like all the pictures she is like the main focus and i feel like rob things shes prettier than me. i had a lot of fun though and we made a lot of memories that weekend.
Stella
Hi people, I'm Stella, from a small town in the UK. I'm here in LA for a temporary time and while I've become roomies with Lana, I've fallen in love with her. She's a truly geniune girl who had a very nasty wanker of a boyfriend and I'm happy he's gone from her life. Lana's exploding with so many things she wants to do with her life now that she's out of her rabbit cage for two years. She's a free rabbit! Something definitely wild came out of her that day however. She's usually not that dominant when we're playing around in bed, or the bathtub, shower and so on. She really did take over and I was a bit apprehensive about using things like lolis anally or that vibrator. It all went well and I did discover how amazing that vibrator can be. I had possibly the strongest orgasm I can remember having with it. Lana for me, is a comforting presence, a gorgeous female who likes to be close, and is fun to go shopping with. She is unassuming, and likes me the way I am, unlike most guys I've been with. I was also curious about the photographer Rob, whom she had her second experience with, and we were trying to maybe have some fun with him after the shoot but he seemed all business and focused on the shoot. Too bad, it is his loss he didn't have a threesome with us, we like real dicks better

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 2 Videos- 13 Clips
Total Duration : 115 Mins
Total Size : 9.75 GB

DOWNLOAD

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
Lana _ Stella - Busty Kinky Fun 05.mp4

Lana _ Stella - Rocking The Mansion 01.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Lana _ Stella - Rocking The Mansion 05.mp4
Lana _ Stella - Rocking The Mansion 06.mp4
dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Dec 13, 2016 6:05 am
Roxanna II - ''Flowing Sensually 2'' *12.12.2016 NEW*

screenshot

The tall, leggy and gorgeous Roxanna's adventure continues, with even more confidence on camera! This first timer is seen in a sexy mini-skirt and heels, parading around on a street, twirling around and giving us upskirt views. Her long legs and toned body move with such grace, and her super fun and charismatic personality brings a smile to our faces. She visits a golfside resort, and takes her panties off to finger herself deep... and notice how milky and juicy wet she is every time! She then takes a bathroom break, and decides to run around the golf course teasing golfers as she flashes them! On one of the walkways of the course, she then does a sexy dance to music, slowly stripping down... notice how sexy she moves her figure! As some golfers interrupt her dance, she shows off her perky nipples and plays with them. Back at the resort, she finds a comfy couch, fingers herself, then uses her rabbit toy to a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. She wants more... so she goes down an office hallway, strips naked, then uses the Magic Wand to a massive squirting orgasm that gets the bench and her butt all wet! Watch her parade around with that wet, juicy butt. This girl is meant to be seen with as little clothes as possible! We also get some cute outtake videos of her in the morning, seeing more of her personal charm. Going to a very busy street corner, we see her in another workout outfit and pigtails, doing a hula hoop dance. She shows off her skills, and loves expressing herself out there in front of everyone. She then visits a train station, and takes her bottoms off to finger herself right there! She also does some topless hula hooping. Back home, she masturbates with the Vibraking Toy, and ends up with another squirting orgasm! She shows off her butt, wet with her own squirt, and lets us see her pretty feet some more. Back out on a construction area, we see her in a pretty red summer dress, climbing construction equipment, then fingering herself on the seat! Its also a great place for us to enjoy her perfect butt, as she lets us watch her from behind. Visiting another construction site, she finds herself a long dildo and pounds herself with it... but she almost gets caught! Even then, she ends up undressing and showing off her sexy body again. She then uses her favorite vibrator again, the Magic Wand -- getting milky wet at first, then squirting hard, and then having some incredibly strong orgasms and with very strong vaginal contractions! When she fingers herself afterwards, you can hear how juicy she is inside... Looking like a victoria's secret model, in just bra, panties and heels, she parades around a street, then does a long dance and striptease to music right out there! She starts fingering herself again... As she says her goodbyes, we realize what an amazing adventure shoot she had, with three days of public nudity, masturbation, squirting all over town! A charismatic beauty, with such enthusiasm about her first time shoot that we will have to have her back again Smile

Thumbnails

A Confident Return

Enjoying The Form

Total Videos : 2 Videos - 15 Clips
Total Duration : 110 Mins
Total Size : 9.24 GB

DOWNLOAD

Roxanna II - A Confident Return 03.mp4
Roxanna II - A Confident Return 04.mp4

Roxanna II - Enjoying The Form 02.mp4
Roxanna II - Enjoying The Form 03.mp4

Roxanna II - Enjoying The Form 05.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Dec 24, 2016 5:26 pm
Ivy - ''Gaping Extremes'' *23.12.2016 NEW*

screenshot

Young Ivy is a tall, skinny girl with a very extreme and kinky side to her -- and she's putting her flexible vagina to the test by doing an extreme shoot with xxx! We first see her at a lakeside resort in a cute blue summer dress, without any panties... getting upskirt views, then some massive gaping! You can see deep inside her... Finding a comfy place at the resort, we discover that there's a cell phone inside her vagina, and she pulls it out to talk on it, then keeps it inside her as she walks around! Finding another pretty spot by the resort, she finger rubs herself hard and fast, until she has a strong orgasm, with visible vaginal contractions, and even some visible directly inside her as she's gaping! She then starts working her hand in... and ends up full fisting for the first time in her life! She works her hand in deep, then gapes for us even wider! Back home, Stacey works her hand into Ivy, and fists her even deeper, moving her hand all around deep way past the wrist, and pulling/stretching her out! It becomes a fist fucking session from missionary, to doggy, then a hard grind on the hand! Then, while Stacey's fist is deep inside her, Ivy uses the Vibraking Toy on her clit, and ends up having a strong orgasm that wraps itself around Stacey's fist! You can see the contractions happen even there. What comes next, is the biggest challenge of them all -- with some work, Stacey manages to push both hands inside Ivy, double fisting her!! She is stretched out to her limits, and when she pulls out, we get some massive gaping, along with deep inside views. She then does a little peeing scene, and has water poured into her gaping vagina, making a 'pool' which Stacy plays with... and then the bottle is used to fuck her as well! Visiting a bench near a neighborhood park, she's wearing a cute black dress and sandals, and has an eggplant to play with. She takes it completely inside her, and makes it disappear! Then she goes off to a resort area where she's hiding a lime in her vagina just like she did with the cell phone, and dances around, giving us gaping sneek peeks of the green fruit deep inside her! Then she takes two more limes, and gets all three inside, filling her up with green! Watch as she gapes and pushes them out... Out poolside, she does some foot fetish play, where she sucks on her toes (both of them at the same time!) and stuffs a toe into her vagina, as well as rub her clit with her heel. Then she puts on stockings, and does a hard fuck session with the xxx Monster Toy! She pushes it as deep as it goes, pounds herself hard and has a surprisingly strong orgasm from it! Notice the vaginal contractions... then she gives us some butt closeups, and takes her stockings and stuffs them inside her until it completely disappears, and pulls them out, with sticky wet juices forming on it! Then she has her final challenge: To push that massive head of the Magic Wand Toy inside her, and masturbate with the Vibraking on her clit. It ends up bringing her to a very strong orgasm, and notice how the intense vaginal contractions move the vibrator around, and amost pushes it out! Ivy's beyond extreme, and she pushes the kinky levels to an all time high on this shoot!

Thumbnails

Extreme Fetishes

Her Fisting Partner

screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 2 Videos - 11 Clips
Total Duration : 73 Mins
Total Size : 6.19 GB

DOWNLOAD

Ivy - Extreme Fetishes 05.mp4

Ivy - Her Fisting Partner 03.mp4
Ivy - Her Fisting Partner 04.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Jan 17, 2017 5:33 pm
Mackenzie II - ''Beautiful Pools of Blue 2'' *17.01.2017 NEW*

screenshot

This supercute teen's shoot continues on her third day, and we see the active side of Mackenzie. Out on a jogging trail, she's wearing workout clothes, but her butt gets exposed pretty easily... she shows off that full butt, then exposes her breasts, and starts fingering herself right there! People biking by see her with legs spread and breasts out, and not only does she get off, she squirts on the spot! Someone calls it in however, and the police show up to investigate... Back in a safe place at a back yard, she finds herself a long dildo, and starts pounding herself with it, then fingers herself again to another squirting orgasm! In her bathroom, she checks her pretty face out in the mirror, then dances to some music, shaking her full booty. Getting horny once again, she ends up fingering herself and squirting on the bathroom counter. Her wet privates are seen up close, as she spreads and shows very intimate details of her 'pink' up close. In the shower, she finds the Big Ten Toy... and its the largest thing she's ever attempted... giving it a deep blowjob. Then in doggy, while it is suctioned against the mirror, she fucks it deep! Watch some rather unique vantage points of her riding that big dildo, until she's too sore to continue. So enjoy this extra update of this adventurous blue-eyed 18 year old, we hope she will come back and shoot some more, perhaps back with Kimmie Smile

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Videos - 4 Clips
Total Duration : 31 Mins
Total Size : 1.94 GB

DOWNLOAD

MackenzieII - Second Day Adventure 02.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Feb 04, 2017 8:48 am
Katy '' Tall, Sexy, Extreme'' *03.02.2017 NEW*

screenshot

Tall, beautiful, with a gorgeous smile, Katy is a fashion model who wanted to try something different... and does it here only for xxx! She definitely has a kinky side to her, and she ends up becoming surprisingly extreme as well! We first see her in very short tube dress and white sandals, walking around a sassy mall, that dress keeps hiking up and showing off her private parts no matter how she walks! We get really nice views of her butt as she bends over, then teasers between her legs as she fingers herself on the bench! She dances to the mall music, then spreads for us, showing off how wet she gets down there! Then she finds another seating area outdoors to use the portable magic wand toy to masturbate... and then pushes it deep inside her! That big head fits right in, and she moves to doggy style while its turned on. Notice the juices all over the toy as she pulls it out! Using the Long Dildo, she gets pounded hard and deep... in fact incredibly deep, taking at least 10 inches of the toy and the harder the pounding, the more wet she gets! She ends up mini-squirting, and her milky wet juices flow down her vagina. She picks up the juices and tastes it... and visibly all over her tongue! Then she masturbates again, using the Big Ten Toy, pounding herself just as hard, getting milky wet again and ending up with a strong orgasm! We then get extreme closeups of her private parts, as she spreads and gapes herself and talks about her sex life. She then is introduced to the largest toy ever -- the xxx T.tan Toy! It shocks her, but she surprises herself by not only taking the sheer width of it, but taking it rather deep! Getting on top, she rides it and goes even deeper! Incredible. Then, for a final extreme, she starts fisting herself, going deep, then pounding hard to get herself off to another orgasm! Its incredible to watch her not only fist hard, but enjoy it so much. So ends part one of her shoot, and this beautiful, sexy girl continues to get even kinkier on part two!

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Videos - 8 Clips
Total Duration : 52 Mins
Total Size : 4.43 GB

DOWNLOAD

Katy - Going Big Deep 01.mp4

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Feb 10, 2017 5:57 pm
Lanah ''Sexual Little Figure'' *10.02.2017 NEW*

screenshot

This supercute, slender 19 year old waif with creamy skin and those big dark seductive eyes we all love reminds us of a supermodel and she's here trying her hand at modeling for the very first time. She may not stay in the industry long as she has other plans, wanting to merely 'try porn on for size' - and blows us away with her poise and, of course, her looks! She very quickly slips out of her tight jeans to show her thong panties, rubbing herself all over and masturbating out in the open until getting spotted by someone nearby. Next we see her by a public fountain as she slips out of her jeans, pulling off her little panties to masturbate on the bench using her fingers, before she heads indoors to use the powerful vintage Vibraking toy. She got very turned on by the sensations - note how wet her vagina becomes as she gently uses the toy on her clitoris - but the Vibraking is just too strong so she changes over to a slightly less powerful magic wand style vibrator. She asks for the cameraman's help so he fucks her with a large blue dildo while she stimulates her clit with the vibrator...we can see that she's shy about orgasming on camera for the first time so it takes some time but eventually the sensations are just too much and she has a nice strong climax! Next it's time for penetration and she is given the huge xxx Destroyer toy just for fun, but it's way too big to even attempt insertion so we see her trying out a buttplug for anal pleasure...she keeps it inside while she uses another vibrator on her clitoris for a very long masturbation session before ramping back up to the Vibraking, which finally brings her to another nice orgasm and we note her milky natural juices after. After a vagina massage using warm oil she wants even more fun so it's back to the bed and we see her masturbating to orgasm again while watching bondage porn on her phone. The following day we see her get right back to it first thing in the morning, penetrating herself with a rabbit vibrator on the stairway which gives her multiple strong orgasms, followed by some anal play with a beaded glass toy. The short second day ends as Lanah walks towards the mall flashing to show a little upskirt view of her privates one last time - note she is wearing no panties in public - before saying goodbye...she's a petite stunner with a secretly kinky side and it's a pleasure to watch her explore her own sexuality right here on xxx!

Thumbnails

New To Vibrators

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Penetrate Me

Total Videos : 2 Videos - 10 Clips
Total Duration : 86 Mins
Total Size : 7.65 GB

DOWNLOAD

Lanah - New To Vibrators 01.mp4
Lanah - New To Vibrators 02.mp4
dead_link_removed

Lanah - New To Vibrators 05.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

Lanah - Penetrate Me 01.mp4
Lanah - Penetrate Me 02.mp4
Lanah - Penetrate Me 03.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm
Demi ''Exposing That Butt'' *15.02.2017 NEW*

screenshot

This Hispanic hottie has the most amazing, firm, full bubble butt you've ever seen; and she loves to show it off! Completely carefree about exposing herself, she is the bane of housewives everywhere, but admired by those few lucky guys who saw her doing public nudity. We first see her in a skimpy workout outfit, running through a park, then showing off her sexy butt, and stretching in provocative poses so we can enjoy her rear some more! She then finds a bench to finger herself, hard banging deep and loving every minute! Soon she's taking everything off and running around naked without a care in the world about getting into trouble. She's got a really nice sporty build... Also notice how long, thick and pointy her nipples are! Back home, she uses the Eroscillator toy for the first time, and ends up having a strong orgasm with some very intense vaginal contractions! She then gives us extreme closeups of her private parts, starting with her very prominent, swollen clit, then playing with her long labia. She stretches them, pulls and ties them, then stretches and gapes her vagina as wide as she can so you can see deep inside! As athletic as she is, she also demonstrates her keegel exercises up close. She's one of those women who wants to try everything, so she goes straight for fisting -- but even after being attempted to get man-fisted, she's just too tight down there, only getting near-fisted. Her kinky nature makes her want to try a speculum video, and it opens her so wide and deep you can see all the way to the back of her vagina and her cervix! Loving public nudity, she goes back out to flash at a gas station, grocery store (and to buy phallic veggies!) and a restaurant. Later in the day, we see her at a fancy mall wearing a very short skirt and heels, no bra or panties... and she flashes right in the middle of the mall! Very risky public nudity continues as she fingers herself at the mall courtyard and then pushes a toy into her vagina, spreading herself wide and showing it inside her! She gets spotted several times... Visiting a popular tourist destination, the wind keeps blowing her miniskirt up, and guys tend to stare! Its some great upskirt views and teasers in this public place. She then goes to a bicycle park and proceeds to finger herself while a butt plug is in her butt... while people bike by! She has some amazingly long nipples... the thickest long nipples you've ever seen... The twists them, pulls them, and they starting lactating a little... She then licks the juices off, and starts hanging keys and accessories on them! Those nipples need to be played with no doubt... Then she does a striptease dance to music, moving her sexy butt and showing off how well she moves her sexy form. She then masturbates with the Eroscillator Toy one more time to orgasm, then gets kinky with a banana, penetrating herself deep, making it go near missing! Her tight vagina ends up squishing the thing inside her, getting banana juices all over her long labia and inside her pussy! She uses the banana 'juice' to massage her clit and labia... The fruity play continues as she takes six limes and stuffs them deep inside her, then pops them out! Using a yellow summer squash, she pushes the big end into her vagina, then has anal sex with the other end, going deep, and pushing her vagina up! Then she tries to push her limits further by using the xxxPink Monster, but its simply too big for her tight vagina. Public nudity fans, kinky fans, bubble butt fans, and nipple fetish fans enjoy this girl, this First Timer has some amazing attributes!

Thumbnails

Demi's Kinky Phase

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

For You Butt Lovers

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 2 Videos - 15 Clips
Total Duration : 105 Mins
Total Size : 8.88 GB

DOWNLOAD

Demi - Demis Kinky Phase 01.mp4

Demi - Demis Kinky Phase 03.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Feb 18, 2017 8:33 am
MILF Ainslee ''Simply Divine'' *14.02.2017*

screenshot

We meet Ainslee as she comes strolling through the door in a loose blue denim dress with no bra on underneath...she's a busty and very personable mature blonde who loves to show off those soft firm 32DDD breasts! We see her standing out by the pool lifting up her dress to show off that big round butt, talking about how her instagram fans love to describe what they'd like to do with it. She is handed a vibrating toy and is a little nervous about jumping right into things but gives it a try, sitting in a chair by the pool and using the toy right on her clit which brings her quite quickly to a nice natural orgasm! Next we see her in a skimpy dark bikini that is sheer enough to clearly show her nipples and vagina through the thin fabric...soon she's dipping her feet in the pool and splashing a bit of water up over her breasts, and we note how quickly her nipples spring to full attention. Next we see her head inside, changing into sexy black lingerie and being presented with the ultimate vibrating toy, the vintage Vibraking! We see her lay back with her long legs spread to play with the toy and she is quickly brought to strong climax by its powerful vibrations! Afterwards we see her in front of a mirror admiring her reflection as she tries on more sexy sheer lingerie, then some cute daisy duke denim shorts, and finally changing into a tight beige colored dress - note her always erect nipples straining against the fabric - but before venturing outside she wanted another try on the Vibraking. We next see her riding a large toy on a stool while using the vintage vibrator, bringing herself to strong shuddering orgasm once again...followed by yet another as she goes immediately in again! To finish off the day we see her outdoors in public wearing that tight dress, lifting up the hem to flash her butt and her private parts for upskirt fun...she's a gorgeous superMILF who love showing off on camera and loves to enjoy life, sharing her sexual side with us right here on xxx MILF!

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Video - 5 Clips
Total Duration : 59 Mins
Total Size : 4.85 GB

DOWNLOAD

MILF Ainslee - Come and Play 01.mp4
MILF Ainslee - Come and Play 02.mp4

MILF Ainslee - Come and Play 04.mp4
MILF Ainslee - Come and Play 05.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 18, 2017 1:42 pm
Melody '' Sensitive Squirter '' *17.03.2017 NEW*

screenshot

This supercute, charismatic, and fun loving teen has never done adult before, but she's very excited about trying it out -- and her wonderful personality comes through both the photos and videos. We first meet her as she arrives nervously with her car, wearing a cute dress and heels, and starts opening up to us about her background (she's half Puerto-Rican and Japanese) and we notice how cute her figure is, with such an amazing butt... As she undresses for us in front of the camera, she reveals a really sexy figure, with her gorgeous, flawless butt being her standout feature -- and that she loves to masturbate (about 5 times a day!) So she goes right to playing with herself, using her personal vibrator, for a rather long orgasmic run where she ends up squirting several times -- and notice how her vagina contracts! We discover that her clit is super sensitive to touch, and whenever she stimulates it, it makes her vagina react with so much pleasure it tends to squirt right away! It literally flows with squirts and milky juices over and over again. We get extreme closeups of her wet private parts, as well as her spreading and gaping, stretching her labia, and clit closeups. Then we enjoy watching her perfect butt get shown off some more, and her nipples stretched and pulled -- making them very perky. She goes back to squirting, rubbing her clit while standing, doggy, and missionary, each time squirting away on to the floor, the camera, and the photographer! Later in the day, we see her outside in a seethrough yellow dress playing around at a park, and get to enjoy those sexy legs and butt again, until she starts fingering herself to a dozen more squirts -- where does all this water come from?? She then gets completely naked, and parades around in the nude, so we can enjoy her sexy form, and watch her do cartwheels and backbends -- even squirting while bent over! Incredible. At a resort, in a cute black dress and heels, we see a thick glass ball inside her vagina, as she parades around with it inside her! Her strong muscles push it out while she rubs herself, making her squirt some more, then she fingers herself with three, four, then five... trying to fist herself! She tries hard in several positions right out there in public, but can't get to a full fist. To finish off the day, we see this bubbly, energetic girl do a sexy dance in the nude, and wow does she know how to move! Even while she dances she ends up rubbing & squirting into the lens! So enjoy this wonderfully sexual girl next door, the ultimate natural squirter -- we like her so much she's going to have to come back for more -- only here on xxx Smile

Thumbnails

Her Wet Nature

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

The Gushing Vagina

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Duration : 84 Mins
Total Size : 7.11 GB

DOWNLOAD

Melody - Her Wet Nature 01.mp4
Melody - Her Wet Nature 02.mp4

Melody - Her Wet Nature 04.mp4

Melody - The Gushing Vagina 01.mp4
Melody - The Gushing Vagina 02.mp4

Melody - The Gushing Vagina 04.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 08, 2017 7:26 am
Reese - ''Sporty, Sexy, Fun'' *07.04.2017 NEW*

screenshot

Fun-loving, energetic, and athletic, Reese has that invigorating smile and personality that will make you fall in love with her. She's never done any adult shoots before, let alone masturbate in front of a stranger! In fact, she's had a pretty conservative life, and wanted to break out with her xxx experience. She goes right to public nudity, when we first see her jogging down a busy park, flashing her breasts! Then she takes her pants down, and flashes her private parts and her sexy butt! Visiting a hiking trail she takes her top off, flashing guys who ride by on bikes, then ends up taking it all off, running around naked, and doing flexible poses right out in the open... oh my. Back home, she tries on several different sexy lingerie, and talks about her conservative past, and why she's decided to do an xxx shoot. What a sexy fit figure she's got, and even though she's 26, she looks so much younger! She then does a fun dancing scene for us, stripping down naked -- she is definitely a skilled dancer as well! We then get extreme closeups of her private parts, her pulling on her labia and showing off her clit, then fingering herself... believe it or not, she's never fingered herself before! Not only that, she's never used a vibrator either. So for her first time masturbating with one, she uses the Eroscillator Vibrator. Guess what? She has an incredibly strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions, and gets really wet, clear juices dripping down her vagina. She then tastes herself for the first time... We also get to see her pose around showing off her butt, with great views in doggy style. Another first for her, she tries out a dildo... and a long thick one! She works it in her, pushing it as deep as it can go, then fucks herself with it in missionary and doggy. While she rubs her clit, she starts really enjoying the penetration, and ends up with another orgasm! She does her first kinky video when she plays with a glass ball toy, pushing it into her vagina, and walking around with it inside her, and with extreme closeup views of her pushing it in and out... but then she takes the vibrator again, and has a strong orgasm with it inside her! Notice how strong the vaginal contractions are surrounding the toy, and when she pulls the toy out, notice how juicy she is! Back from another trail run outside, she is still in her workout clothes when she decides to masturbate again... and using her new favorite vibrator, the Eroscillator, she ends up with one last orgasm for the day -- with more strong vaginal contractions, and more juices oozing out of her! This wholesome, gorgeous, tattoo-free and fit girl is definitely going to bring a smile to your face, and a total first timer who discovers so many things about her untapped sexuality. We're not done with her yet though! More to come...

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Video - 9 Clips
Total Duration : 76 Mins
Total Size : 6.39 GB

DOWNLOAD

dead_link_removed

Reese - Fit _ Spirited Woman 08.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: May 13, 2017 8:40 am
Khloe - '' First Step Into Adult '' *12.05.2017 NEW*

screenshot

This tall and sexy blonde has a mature look to her, but she's still only 18! She's also very much into fitness, and came out of a lot of high school varsity sports. So we see her on a rainy morning jogging down a street, and introducing herself... she then flashes her breasts on the street as well as a golf course, notice how nice and firm her C-cup breasts are! She ends up being **** to leave, but continues to be daring by getting completely naked in another public area, doing cartwheels and back bends! Back home, we check her out in a cute blue bra & panties, and enjoy her pretty eyes and figure as she brushes her hair. She ends up stuffing the hairbrush handle as a fuck toy, masturbating with it! We also get extreme closeups of her private parts as she fingers herself. Notice the juices that build up on the hairbrush handle, which she sucks off. She then takes off her underwear, and masturbates with the Magic Wand; she ends up having several orgasms and squirting too! She's then back outside, at another golf course, wearing a seethrough top and panties only... posing on a sports car and motorbike. She spreads, and shows off her very prominent clit, then masturbates in the car with a long dildo as it rains outside. Now that she's butt-naked, she continues to parade out near the golf course while guys stare! She's back home again, with her trusty vibrator, having more orgasms, but gets introduced to the Vibraking Toy... and it gets her dripping wet as well as making her squirt again! She fingers and tastes her wetness... She is then pushed to her limits, when she is introduced to the xxx M.nster Toy! She's only able to take a few inches of it, stretching her out, but with the help of the Vibraking Toy, it feels a lot better... and the toy gets even deeper! She's got that full, firm butt, and she knows how to twerk, so she does a dancing scene in a cute blue dress & wedges, moving that butt, and getting naked to do it again. Then we enjoy her breasts being given a nice hard massage, and then continue focusing on her butt. We go back to her private parts, as she stretches and pulls on her long labia, then gives us super closeups of her clit, then tries gaping. Putting on sexy heels and wearing nothing else, Khloe gives a blowjob to a banana, then fucks herself with it! She tries fucking it in several different positions before going for something larger, a large cucumber! She rides it as deep as it can go, then rubs her clit at the same time as she penetrates herself, enjoying the entire experience.

Thumbnails

A Sporty Introduction

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Under The Weather

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Duration : 88 Mins
Total Size : 7.49 GB

DOWNLOAD

Khloe - A Sporty Introduction 01.mp4

Khloe - A Sporty Introduction 04.mp4

Khloe - A Sporty Introduction 06.mp4

Khloe - Under The Weather 01.mp4
Khloe - Under The Weather 02.mp4
dead_link_removed
Khloe - Under The Weather 04.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: May 18, 2017 4:35 pm
Olivia - ''Total Temptation'' *18.05.2017 NEW*

screenshot

Olivia is a successful glamor and fashion model who has a very kinky side to her, and wants to start a little career trying out adult, starting with xxx.. and wow is she gorgeous! Being completely new to anything nude, she is surprisingly comfortable flashing her body, even in public areas. We first meet her at a tourist area, checking her out in her jeans and short top -- no bra underneath, exposing those full c-cup breasts! Right out in the open, she then takes her pants off, and fingers herself, that is until she gets spotted by passers-by several times, and move to a stairway to continue to play. After a little breakfast, she goes home to masturbate with her fingers, rubbing hard and fast -- then tries the Eroscillator Toy. It brings her to a strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. Notice the pleasure on her face! We then get extreme closeups of her private parts, with her showing off her clit, then spreading and gaping her vagina as wide as she can. She then experiments with four, then five fingers, never going that far before! Later in the day, we see her in a light summer dress and wedges, walking around a park, her looking more gorgeous than ever. She teases us, giving us upskirt views, and exposing those breasts, massaging them, and fingering herself. All this right out in the open, she then rolls around in the grass to tease us further, and finds herself a banana which she starts giving a blowjob. She then penetrates herself with it, fucking it deep, and notice how milky wet she gets... This update is just her introduction, enjoy more of her on part two, when she gains even more confidence to shooting in public, and get far kinkier...

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Video - 5 Clips
Total Duration : 42 Mins
Total Size : 3.52 GB

DOWNLOAD

Olivia - Especially Gorgeous 02.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: May 21, 2017 9:12 pm
Olivia II - ''Total Temptation 2'' *21.05.2017 NEW*

screenshot

This gorgeous girl continues her adventure with some major public nudity... when she visits a techie convention wearing a cute red skirt and a top that gives her major side-boob -- all she has to do is move around and her nipples pop out! We start at the resort's restaurant, where she teases her breasts, gives us upskirt views, and even rubs herself, just as she's served lunch! Then right out in the busy courtyard, she bends over to show off her butt, flash her full breasts, and pose on a table while some guys come to take pictures, or simply talk to her. She was the hottest female there no doubt! Then she plays with herself at the concierge desk, and heads pool-side to dance to music while her breasts keep popping out. She then enters the poolside fitness center, to finger and rub herself on the bench, and uses the portable wand to masturbate to orgasm! If that wasn't enough, she then pushes the large head inside her, and rides the gym bicycle while its vibrating inside her! She goes home for another dancing scene, then shows off her firm breasts, and then changes in the car streetside to a sexy purple dress and heels. She then gets even more daring, by flashing and teasing right next to a city hall (with a lot of security cameras), then at an outdoor seating area with a lot of passers-by as she then pushes a butt plug inside her and shows it off! Beyond risky, she plays with herself anally near the city hall and we get some good closeups of the penetration. She definitely seems to get off on the public nudity! Back home, she is introduced to the Big Ten Toy, which is by far the biggest thing she's ever had, and she pounds herself, discovering how much she likes it! Then she uses her new favorite vibrator, the Eroscillator, to stimulate her clit and have an orgasm while pounding herself with the toy. These kinds of pleasures are all new for her... Another crazy experience, she tries out the xxx Gape Cage, for those of you who want to see deeper... and then the speculum for more vaginal gaping. Notice how her milky juices build up on the devices, and she rubs it on her nipple. She then finishes herself off with a lengthy experience with the Vibraking Toy, and gets really juicy wet inside... Another gorgeous First Timer, she's a total cutie with that bubbly personality that makes all of us smile as we watch her Smile

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Video - 7 Clips
Total Duration : 54 Mins
Total Size : 4.54 GB

DOWNLOAD

Olivia II - Going All Out In Public 05.mp4