Author
OneSecondMan
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2017 6:52 pm
Nia II - '' A Beautiful Mix 2 '' *23.10.2017 NEW*

screenshot

Nia's adventure continues, and it starts with a very sporty version of public nudity! She's definitely got one of the most perfect and toned figures on xxx, with big naturals that draw every man's attention to her. We see her jogging down a street, with a tight sports bra and short shorts... of course, the bra comes off, and she's running topless! Watch those big breasts bounce. Then she flashes her firm butt, and visits a golf course, where she does all sorts of acrobatics on the grass, drawing the attention of golfers. Once again, she does these cartwheels and backbends topless, and gets intercepted by a curious golfer. Leaving the area, she finds another street to jog on, this time fully naked! Watch those big breasts bounce... At home, she does a striptease dance, juices herself up enough to want to masturbate again! This time she uses the Magic Wand Toy, which she's never tried before, and it ends up bringing her to another strong orgasm, with very strong vaginal contractions! We then get extreme closeups of her very prominent pink clit, and she tries some extreme gaping... opening herself wide and using her vaginal muscles to move her vaginal walls! In the bathroom, wearing cute panties, she takes them off, then slowly pushes it inside her... spreading wide you can see her panties filling her up! She then slowly pulls them out... Playing with a large glass dildo, she sits on it, trying to go as deep as possible, then uses a large thick dildo to fuck herself (but giving it a deepthroat blowjob first) while we get great views of her butt and the penetration, going right down to the base! She tries out the rabbit vibrator for the first time, and wow, what an orgasm it turns into! Later in the day, we see her in a cute white summer dress and sexy tan heels, parading around a mall, giving us upskirt shots of her cute panties underneath, and teasing that firm butt! Going to a resort area, she ends up masturbating with a portable vibrator to another orgasm, right out in the open! Getting even kinkier, she uses an eggplant like a dildo, fucking herself with it in several different positions! Then she wanders around the resort naked... We see her the next morning, going for another run, which ends up becoming a topless jog before going back home, getting naked, and fingering herself on the bed. Then she ends up fisting herself! Her whole hand goes in, as deep as she can, fucking herself and pushing her limits. Then she gapes herself with six fingers, opening super wide! Then she has one last orgasm, using the Vibraking Toy, finding it to be one of the most pleasureable orgasms of her life! We then get one last look at her hard, toned body at the pool as she gets herself wet, and gives herself a hard breast massage. Busty, sexy, and very sexual, she's one of those rare gems we really get excited about on xxx Smile

Thumbnails

Exploring Beauty

screenshot

Pushing Her Limits

screenshot

Type:MP4
Total Videos : 2 Videos
Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 64 Mins
Total Size : 5.36 GB

DOWNLOAD

Nia II - Exploring Beauty.mp4
Nia II - Pushing Her Limits.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Oct 30, 2017 10:10 am
*Haloween Update* Melody - Cosplay Halloween *29.10.2017 NEW*

screenshot

Our favorite supercute squirter returns for a very special Halloween experience! She loves cosplay, and on the first day, she's wearing a Sailor Jupiter outfit. Its not only super sexy, she's also got a butt plug underneath and no panties! She runs around the big cosplay event flashing her butt and breasts, rubbing herself, fingering herself, and even squirting right there! She loves the public nudity experience... Back home she does a sexy dance to music, and masturbates, having milky juices flow as she orgasms. On the next day, we see her as a gorgeous Holo the Wise Wolf, and we get lots of upskirt shots, and her teasing in public places... she then goes to a park, and ends up masturbating and squirting all over the place! She gets naked and runs about, until she's spotted by security. Time to go home! She challenges herself with the superthick xxx Monster Toy... and ends up riding it deep, watch as she takes most of the monster deep inside her! So enjoy this little Halloween bonus with our xxx favorite, she can be so desirable in these cute outfits of hers

Her Need To Squirt

screenshot

Teasing A Butt Plug

screenshot

Total Videos : 2 Videos
Total Duration : 35 Mins
Total Size : 2.97 GB

DOWNLOAD

Melody - Her Need To Squirt.mp4
Melody - Teasing A Butt Plug!.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Oct 31, 2017 4:20 pm
MILF Kagney - ''Busty & Sensual'' *24.10.2017*

screenshot

We meet busty Kagney as she walks around outdoors in her salmon colored dress...she's a little nervous about the public nudity aspect of modeling for xxx MILF but once she gets her D cup breasts out she has a great time with it! Relaxing with her breasts out at an outdoor public office park she talks about her masturbation habits, and we see some upskirt peeks (with no panties underneath) as well as a look at that sexy butt of hers. We next see her back indoors for a little more privacy, spreading her legs to show her long labia (with one of her lips pierced by a ring) which she tugs on, and she starts touching herself with her fingertips before using a magic wand type toy to stimulate herself to orgasm. Next we see her in tight blue spandex pants which hug her curves nicely, walking around in tall clear high heels and playing with the fabric, sliding her hands over her butt and then pulling the pants tight to give herself a camel toe. We note how round and juicy that booty of hers is as she slides the pants down over it, walking around showing off her thong panties and holding her breasts with both hands. Next it's time for a warm oil massage as she pours coconut oil onto her butt, rubbing it in with both hands and we again note just how perfectly shaped her ass is! After her relaxing massage she was in the mood for more toys so she tries out the vintage Vibraking toy, which has such strong vibrations that it quickly brings her to another strong orgasm...shortly thereafter followed by another while using a corded magic wand toy for a grand total of three on the day. Kagney is one of those mature women with amazing voluptuous bodies who love sexual expression and she takes every opportunity to share it here on xxx MILF...enjoy!

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos : 1 Video
Total Duration : 44 Mins
Total Size : 3.90 GB

DOWNLOAD

MILF Kagney - Her Incredible Curves 05.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Nov 02, 2017 6:48 am
MILF Dee - ''Amazing Anal MILF'' *31.10.2017 NEW*

screenshot

She's a charismatic, mature blonde with a shaggy pixie haircut who is a friend of Jamie, a prior xxxMILFs model, and when we first see Dee here she's in a skirt and tshirt as she goes through her luggage taking stock of the different outfits she brought for her shoot. She loves to show off her 34DDD breasts and gives a closeup tour of them as she lets them fall out of her tight shirt, gently squeezing them together before heading out with the photographer. We next see her by an office building in her work attire, although she has no panties on under her skirt - we note this as she spreads her legs to give some upskirt views - and starts to massage those big firm breasts! It was some risky public nudity and after a few near misses with workers at the office and passersby she headed back to the safety and privacy of the indoors. Back inside she has changed into a short grey dress which we see her lift up as she fingers herself - we note how wet she's become from the excitement of the public play - and sucks her own nipples before rubbing her clitoris harder and faster, bringing herself to the first orgasm of the day! She next finds a glass toy which she penetrates herself with - we note her unique position with her legs up by her head - and a buttplug which she uses in her vagina to enjoy the stretching sensation before fingering her butt with two fingers with gaping as well before inserting the plug for even more anal pleasure. With the toy inserted we see her using the powerful Vibraking on her clitoris, which quickly brings her to a strong orgasm with squirting followed by several more with her fingertips! Afterwards she wants to test her anal limits, fitting four fingers inside her ass and then her thumb for full anal fisting before some kinky banana stuffing, fucking herself anally with it until she has several more strong squirting orgasms! We even see her rosebud a little before she reaches for another toy, this time a beaded glass one with 'knots' that go inside, giving a look through the end at her inside walls before some more rosebudding to finish off her extreme anal session. Next we see her using the Vibraking to tease her nipples, rubbing the tip against them before spreading her legs and using the powerful toy on her clit again for one more orgasm before bidding us goodbye. She's a lovely and very sexually open woman with a desirable body who loves sharing her pleasure with all of us...especially her love of anal! Enjoy Dee as she has a full day of orgasmic fun, right here on xxx MILFs Smile

Thumbnails

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Total Videos : 1 Video - 8 Clips
Total Duration : 96 Mins
Total Size : 8.56 GB

DOWNLOAD

MILF - Dee Backdoor Lover 02.mp4
MILF - Dee Backdoor Lover 03.mp4
MILF - Dee Backdoor Lover 04.mp4
MILF - Dee Backdoor Lover 05.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Nov 14, 2017 7:46 pm
Chloe - ''Back To Portugal'' *06.11.2017*

screenshot

Chloe is a stunning and slender blonde and we are introduced to her in Portugal as she gets off her train wearing a cute short skirt as it is quite warm outside. She kneels down to open up her luggage and show some of the toys she brought along with us and we note the cute upskirt views she's providing as the breeze blows her skirt. Back indoors we see her unpacking, and are treated to a voyeuristic look through the bedroom door as she undresses with her collection of toys arranged on the bed, choosing a purple vibrator for a little "stress relief" which ended in her first nice natural orgasm of the day. Next we see her on a cobbled walkway in public with a picnic basket, and again we note upskirt views of her cute panties...she sits on a park bench in a peaceful alcove and pulls a zucchini out of her basket, using the veggie to tease and penetrate her vagina! Next is sunbathing time and we see Chloe in her bikini spraying oil all over herself as she enjoys the sunshine, pulling her bikini bottoms up to give herself a cameltoe. Back indoors we see her simulating oral sex on a suction cup toy attached to the bedroom mirror, then pulling her panties aside to penetrated herself with it on the bedroom floor, using the vibrating purple toy simultaneously for another sensual orgasm! We then see her taking a nap to rest and recuperate afterwards, lounging in bed in her yellow lacy lingerie and then getting into some more vibration play, this time using a corded magic wand type toy for yet another climax...and then it's right back to bed. After another quick catnap we see her in the bathroom nude putting on some skin cream, then hopping into the tub to spray herself down cleaning her very pretty feet before using a glass toy to penetrate herself again as the water pours over her body, for one more orgasm on the day. The next morning we hear the cocks crowing as she goes for a jog in her tight sporty workout gear, flashing her breasts and butt every chance she gets as cars drive past the very public walkway. To finish off the afternoon we see her enjoying a cigarette at an outdoor cafe, showing some upskirt peeks with no panties on underneath as people speak Portuguese nearby. Chloe is a beautiful and charming UK sw.etheart with that perfect desirable slender form, and we're treated to a fun vacation in Portugal right here on xxx Girls!

Thumbnails

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Total Duration : 54 Mins
Total Size : 4.74 GB

DOWNLOAD

Chloe - English Tourist 01.mp4
Chloe - English Tourist 02.mp4
Chloe - English Tourist 03.mp4
Chloe - English Tourist 04.mp4
Chloe - English Tourist 05.mp4
dead_link_removed
Chloe - English Tourist 07.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Nov 14, 2017 7:53 pm
Somara - ''The Dream Derriere'' *11.11.2017 NEW''

screenshot

A superfit, super sexy, and fun-loving first timer, she's never done any nude shoots before, but her experience here onxxx definitely showed that she loved it! Besides being cute, she has an amazing bubble butt; any ass fan will fall in love with her perfect derriere. Wearing a form fitting summer dress and sexy strappy heels, we watch her walk around a restaurant area, giving us upskirt teases. She's not wearing panties, and isn't shy about public nudity, or rubbing her clit out in the open! Showing off her perfect butt, spreading, and fingering, then stripping down naked until an angry housewife freaks out and its time to go home. She then masturbates with her personal vibrator, ending up with a strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions! We get extreme closeups of her clit and watch her spread her privates in detail. We then see her give the Big Ten Toy a blowjob, and ride it; going super deep, then pounding herself hard in missionary, going faster and deeper... notice how it goes so deep it pushes her tummy up when its deep inside! Her figure is so incredibly sexy when she's fucking herself in the nude. In a sexy sporty top and leggings, she visits a golf course, running around and flashing, then showing off her bubble butt and doing acrobatics in front of golfers! She then rides a motorbike topless (yes, her daily driver is a motorcycle), and poses nude next to it in a photoshoot. Back indoors, she masturbates with her vibrator again, and notice how strong her vagina is as it pushes any toy out like a rocket under pressure! More vaginal contractions on orgasm, then some fingering, showing off her wetness inside. With a teaser lunch interview an her nipple out, we also get a little dressup scene as she tries different cute dresses on. Just the first part of her shoot adventure, part 2 gets even sexier and kinkier!

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Duration : 56 Mins
Total Size : 4.77 GB

DOWNLOAD

Somara - A High Energy Shoot 01.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm
Paisley - ''Naturally Extreme Talent'' *05.03.2018 NEW*

screenshot

Superfit, super sexy, and very enthusiastic about her first time shoot, Paisley is that girl next door type with a very kinky side to her, which gets fully expressed on this shoot! We meet her at an open mall, where we get to see her tease her breasts, then finger herself right there! Going back home, she undresses and masturbates with the Vibraking Toy, to several strong orgasms... and even surprises herself with first time squirting! Notice the strong vaginal contractions that usually followed the squirting. She exposes her swollen clit, then spreads for us, gaping so wide you can see deep inside! At one point she has 8 fingers in her! She wants to go big right away, so she ends up fucking the xxx Monster toy, taking it as deep as it can go! Its amazing what this petite girl can do! She then fists herself, something she's never done before, but actually enjoys it! Showing off her sexy body with a cute bra & panty set, she then gives her full, firm breasts a hard massage, and pulls on her nipples as well. Then she gets super kinky & extreme, by stuffing three zucchinis deep inside her! Notice how wide it stretches her, leaving no room down there. Using her strong abs and vaginal muscles she pushes them out... Then she ends up stuffing three tangerines, notice how deep they go! Later in the day, she puts on a cute white dress, teases us some more, then ends up riding the Pink Monster Toy, going exceptionally deep, almost making the entire thing disappear! Incredible. That continues with the classic xxx Toy, notice how it stretches her out! A little nude ballet & dancing in ponytail & glasses leads to another kinky moment: She stuffs an entire (and rather large) computer mouse all the way inside her! Then she uses the vibraking again to masturbate to another strong orgasm and strong vaginal contractions all while the huge mouse is in her! And to finish off, she fists herself again, deeper than before... What a cute, sexy girl, and what a amazing things she can do with her vagina!

Thumbnails

Another View

screenshot

Pushing Her Limits

screenshot

What She Can Do

screenshot

Total Videos :3 Videos
Total Duration : 120 Mins
Total Size : 10.30 GB

DOWNLOAD

Paisley_-_Another_View.part1.rar
Paisley_-_Another_View.part2.rar

https://filejoker.net/mer9es5fveal/Paisley_-_Pushing_Her_Limits.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/nt2d65gc4c6t/Paisley_-_Pushing_Her_Limits.part2.rar

Paisley_-_What_She_Can_Do.part1.rar
Paisley_-_What_She_Can_Do.part2.rar
OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm
Athena II - ''Flexible Spinner 2'' *11.06.2018 NEW*

screenshot

Model's Comments

I'm very social and love meeting new people who I can learn from. I love picking up new hobbies and when I'm bored I'll learn a new song on the piano, read up on a topic that interests me to expand my knowledge, or simply look for a class in my area that I haven't tried before. (Just recently started taking boxing) My favorite animal is an elephant and has been since before I can remember. So after years of thinking it over, I got an elephant tattoo on my hip and I love it so much. My favorite color is green, mostly because I love nature, and nature tends to be green but pink is a close second because it's such a happy color. My personality is a mix of country and city girl for sure. I love shooting guns, going wheeling, getting dirty, and riding horses. But I also love going out to night clubs to dance with my girlfriends, going shopping, exploring big cities, and dressing up for formal events. I'm 21 years old and I might look like it, but everyone who is around me for extended periods of time say I have an old soul. I've had a lot of life experience in my short amount of time and I've learned a lot from it. It's made me a more understanding, compasionate person and I love that about myself. I love taking advantage of crazy opportunities that present themselves to switch up my routine and make my life more interesting. That's one reason I'm excited to get more involved in the industry. I've had a great time with my first several scenes I've done and I look forward to all of the amazing people I get to work with in the future. The shoot with xxx Girls has definitely been one of my favorites. I loved that I got to show my happy, bubbly, goofy personality and got to let everyone know a little bit more about me on a personal level. The shooting locations were stunning and I liked that we shot at several different locations for every clip, all of which had perfect lighting. After looking at the quality of some of this stills, I knew this was going to be a great scene.

Thumbnails

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Videos :2 Videos - 4 Clips
Total Duration : 27 Mins
Total Size: 2.28 GB

DOWNLOAD

Keep2Share Links

Athena II - A Bundle Of Energy 01 - 1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 11, 2018 7:07 pm
Gwen - ''Fresh & Beautiful'' *11.06.2018 NEW*

screenshot

This gorgeous, fresh-faced teen next door has never shot any adult before, and you'll only see her on xxx! She's tall, busty and incredibly sexy, and she exudes a confidence in her amazing figure... and she wants to show it all off! We first meet her in busy tourist area, and check her out in that sexy short skirt, heels and skimpy top... wow are her breasts full, firm and perfect! We see upskirt teases as she walks around in the flowery areas, get spunky and dance to music, and watch those big breasts bounce! In the car, she goes topless and massages those huge naturals... Back home she undresses for us, then spreads her privates, pulling on her long labia and fingering herself. Then she starts masturbating, first with the Eroscillator, then with the Vibraking to a nice natural orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. Notice how wet she gets, as she fingers herself again... She is then introduced to the Big Ten toy, and she realizes she's never had anything so big! Intimidated at first, she ends up pounding herself hard and fast... really hard and fast, and getting off from it! She tries it in all sorts of positions, missionary, on top, and doggy. She then spreads and gapes for us... Notice how juicy she got from it. She then gapes her privates showing how tight her little place is. Later that night we see her walking naked around the house... Its always a treat to see this tattoo-free figure parade around in the nude. More to come in part two!

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Videos :1 Video
Total Duration : 77 Mins
Total Size: 6.53 GB

DOWNLOAD

Gwen - A Beautiful Teen - 1080p.part1.rar
Gwen - A Beautiful Teen - 1080p.part2.rar
Gwen - A Beautiful Teen - 1080p.part3.rar
Gwen - A Beautiful Teen - 1080p.part4.rar
OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 17, 2018 11:25 am
Gwen II - '' Fresh & Beautiful 2'' *16.06.2018 NEW*

screenshot

This busty supercute teen is also quite sporty, and we watch her run around a golf course, doing cartwheels... watch those big breasts bounce! Going home, she dances topless to music, and wow, does she have some spunky energy! Dancing wildly to music, her breasts are jiggling everywhere, and her butt looks great. Breast lovers, enjoy. She then uses a wand vibrator not on her clit, but pushes the large head inside her and starts fucking it, using it as a g-spot toy! It brings her to a very strong orgasm, her new favorite method to come! Notice when she fingers herself, she's so juicy inside. She puts on the sexiest white bikini, poses for us, then goes poolside for a breast massage and nipple fetish scene, as she squeezes them very hard, and licks her breasts and nipples. We then get to enjoy her butt, and she tries anal for the first time, fingering her ass (and popping her anal cherry) and then trying a glass toy which really pushes her anal limits! In sexy lingerie and pink heels, she teases us further, showing off all her amazing assets, then goes to take a sensual shower... with the heels on! It turns into an intense vibrating dildo fucking scene (now that she likes vibration inside her vagina) and ends up with a strong orgasm while pounding herself in the shower. This teen is so incredibly cute, but can also pull off sexy so well, and she knows it. Enjoy this gorgeous, natural redhead (no tattoos!) with the perfect big natural breasts, another dream girl you're only going to see here, on xxx Smile

Thumbnails

Enjoying Her Further

screenshot

Total Duration : 64 Mins
Total Size: 5.41 GB

DOWNLOAD

Keep2Share Links

Gwen - Enjoying Her Further - 1080p.part1.rar
Gwen - Enjoying Her Further - 1080p.part2.rar
Gwen - Enjoying Her Further - 1080p.part3.rar
OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 27, 2018 9:19 pm
Sabina & Paisley ''Exploring & Deep'' *27.06.2018 NEW*

screenshot

The very gorgeous Sabina, who is only into girls, really wanted to bring her girl-girl sexual experience to Paisley, who had never had any experience with any girl in her lifetime! Paisley, who loves men, and is a very kinky & extreme type of girl, chose Sabina because of how perfect & sensual she looks. We first see them at a park, in cute summer dresses, watching them kiss for the first time, and getting upskirt views. Notice how strong Paisley is, carrying Sabina all around (those squats really help!). Then they start playing with each other's breasts, squeezing them hard, and sucking on each other's nipples, for some really sensual breast play. Once butt naked, Sabina starts going down on Paisley, showing her how oral sex is done. She actually gets her to orgasm (with visible vaginal contractions) with her mouth! Paisley tries the same, fingering and tasting Sabina's clit, then with a help of a vibrator, brings Sabina to a strong orgasm (and strong vaginal contractions). Then she tries to gape her... and begins fingering Sabina's butt! Paisley also plays with the vibrator, instead sticking it inside her vagina for G-spot play. She's then ready for a fisting! Sabina's whole hand goes in deep, and she gets fist fucked hard from different positions. Notice how wide Paisley can gape after such stretching action! After a little pee session by Sabina, they put on cute bra/panties/heels, and do a dance together, before taking a large double-ended toy into each other deeply, trying some rather unique positions! Sabina gets especially hard-pounded going deep with that dildo! Then to some kinky play, where Paisley takes a big red bouncy ball deep inside her, then pushes it out, seeing how far she can use her strong muscles to shoot it out! Finishing the day with a very sensual foot fetish session, and both girls get to suck and lick each other's toes, as well as taste every part of each other's pretty feet. Two superpopular girls finally get to meet, and become a very special girl-girl update for xxx Smile

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Duration : 95 Mins
Total Size: 8.08 GB

DOWNLOAD

Sabina _ Paisley - Paisleys First Girlfriend - 1080p.part2.rar
Sabina _ Paisley - Paisleys First Girlfriend - 1080p.part1.rar
Sabina _ Paisley - Paisleys First Girlfriend - 1080p.part4.rar
Sabina _ Paisley - Paisleys First Girlfriend - 1080p.part3.rar
Sabina _ Paisley - Paisleys First Girlfriend - 1080p.part5.rar
OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 21, 2018 10:26 pm
Selena B - Private Beach *21.07.2018*

screenshot

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Duration : 10:10 Mins
Total Size: 442 MB

DOWNLOAD

Selana B - Private Beach.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 14, 2018 5:00 pm
Jody - ''Between The Thighs'' *11.08.2018*

screenshot

Model's Comments

Hiii this is somtheing new i have always wondered about ever since I got older and i met this guy and we were up all night talking about it and i was seeing how it was done and what girls do so after thinking about it for a very long time i decided to give it a go. I am a very fun outgoing person i have dreams and goal just like the rest of you guys here and this is me working towards my goal to get where i wanna be in life. This is just a step foward for me my very first shoot was fun and i had a blast and i enjiyed doing this ill be making a lot of people happy who ever comes across these. So me as a person i like to have fun im bad with a little good in me that comes out once in a blue moon i love to do naughty stuff witch you guys can all watch me do and whenever im nice you can see that as well. im an extraordianry human being i love going to the beach or lake in the summer time and wear my sexy bakinis and get a nice tan i love to go on long drives and just listen to music and just enjoy my life and me right here doing this is enjoying myself and thats part of me enjoying my life by doing something i like and actually looking forward to doing these. Somtimes we need somone to inspire us to do the things we love because some of us are actually to scared tp do it and that was me i was to scared to do this that is why i thought about this for a very long time before actually following through with this i had someome that insprierd me to do the things im scared of. You onlu live onve in this world so why hesitate do the things you want in life im the girl who changed my look on this earth iam now the girl who isnt hesitant ill go out and acyually do something im afraid of it shouldnt matter what people think of you. Someone always tells me that there are gonna be people who cant stand you so you kill them with kindess and that is me ill kill you with kindess and ill watch you hate on me by watching my videos.

Thumbnails

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Total Video: 1 Video - 9 Clips
Total Duration : 66 Mins
Total Size: 5.61 GB

DOWNLOAD

Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 01.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 02.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 03.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 04.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 05.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 06.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 07.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 08.mp4
Jody - Very Strong Orgasms 09.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 31, 2018 8:05 pm
Victoria - ''A Lesbian Sexual Awakening'' *31.08.2018 NEW*

screenshot

This cute, well proportioned blonde is what you call a true lesbian, who has never had a guy before, and only enjoys women... She has a serious girlfriend which she wants to introduce toxxx, but wanted to start with her own shoot to try it out first. Not only is she a first timer, she has never used a vibrator before, nor a dildo! We first meet her at a popular tourist area, introducing herself and teasing us... what a cute figure she's got untouched by men! She then gives her firm breasts a hard breast massage, and notice how puffy her nipples get! Using a vibrator for the first time she tries out the introductory Eroscillator toy -- and wow does it bring her some some incredible orgasms, surprise squirting, and super strong vaginal contractions! We get extreme closeups of her very pretty private parts, and her clit, and watch her finger herself before asking to use a dildo. The one she is given is rather thick -- and since she's never had a penis before, it takes some getting used to! She fucks herself as deep as it can go, also riding it before wanting the vibrator again. Another strong orgasm (with milky juices coming out too), and another super squirt that gets all over the floor! We then see her in a cute green dress, talking about her upcoming girl girl shoot, and she masturbates again... this time with an even stronger orgasm! Notice those juices getting her butt all wet. We can't wait to see her with her lover of two years!

Thumbnails

screenshot

Total Video: 1 Video
Total Duration : 35 Mins
Total Size: 2.91 GB

DOWNLOAD

Victoria - A Lot Of First Time Experiences.mp4
OneSecondMan
Added: Sep 05, 2018 4:55 pm
Victoria - ''Extreme Kinky For F T V'' *04.09.2018 NEW*

screenshot

Member's favorite kinky squirter is back, this time pushing her extremes even further, with all sorts of new challenges and fetishes! We see her again in a cute dress, in front of a selection of monster toys, then follow her outside. Its a hot day, but she's got something cooling her down... its a water bottle completely inside her! She pushes it out with her strong vaginal muscles, then drinks it. Using a vibrator, she starts masturbating, and begins to squirt, and as she fucks herself, she gets milky wet! Slowly pushing in multiple fingers, she ends up working her whole hand in, until she's fisting herself! Its been a long while since she's done that, so it does take time, and pushes her limits... but going further, she then takes a big double ended toy and tries getting both heads in! Then comes the ultimate challenge -- getting manfisted! His whole hand goes in deep, and then he hard fists her while she rubs herself with pleasure! She then moves on to even bigger things, like the xxx Monster, then the xxx Titan Toy! She gets so stretched out taking them as deep as possible... and ends with a baseball bat going unnaturally deep! She even has a real orgasm while getting fucked with it and rubbing her clit at the same time! Later in the day, she puts on cute pink socks, hair in pigtails, and goes all anal! Starting with some anal pleasure beads, she warms up her butt by pushing them in and out, while we see the butt action up close. Then she takes a large glass toy anally, riding it down until it is as deep as it can go! She keeps going bigger, now taking the Pink Monster Toy, really stretching herself anally! And for the finale... she tries fisting herself in the butt! She's a girl who loves the challenge, and she wanted to do this for all of her xxx fans Smile

Thumbnails

Her Anal Extreme

screenshot

Her Vaginal Limits

screenshot

Total Video: 2 Videos
Total Duration : 82 Mins
Total Size: 6.96 GB

DOWNLOAD

dead_link_removed