Camgirls Thread #2
Author
John2473
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Where has Dwight_K_Schrute gone? Anyone knows?
Patrick_Bateman
Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2012 1:21 pm
John2473 wrote:
Where has Dwight_K_Schrute gone? Anyone knows?

I think he's having issues with oron so has stopped posting till its sorted.
Tengu01
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2012 2:28 pm
Thanks a lot Patrick_Bateman for keeping this thread alive Very Happy
pieman55
Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2012 3:37 pm
i would post some stuff, but i got soo many vids now, i cant remember whats new and what i have already got from this thread...i dont wanna get bitched out for posting something that has already been posted.
ptujskinorcek
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2012 4:39 pm
pieman55 wrote:
i would post some stuff, but i got soo many vids now, i cant remember whats new and what i have already got from this thread...i dont wanna get bitched out for posting something that has already been posted.

Honestly said, I don't care if you re-upload something Embarassed Embarassed I am getting my own vids together aswell and I will start uploading something very soon. (need to contribute something if I already downloaded so much ;D)

P.s. Thanks for all the amazing vids lads (in old and this/new thread!)
chosun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2012 11:40 pm
pieman55 wrote:
You can always use the customary CTOP (Credit to the Original Poster) tag within your post.
ibxxxx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2012 12:00 am
supedoopa
pieman55
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2012 12:14 am
chosun wrote:
pieman55 wrote:
You can always use the customary CTOP (Credit to the Original Poster) tag within your post.

i dont kno the original poster of any of the videos i have.
Adi85
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2012 3:48 am
pls, anyone have anything with Jaina, Jiva or Diamanda?
chosun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2012 3:55 am
pieman55 wrote:
chosun wrote:
pieman55 wrote:

If you didn't then simply having "CTOP" somewhere in your post would suffice.
moviedreamer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2012 10:00 am
I love webcam girls !!

thanks
Drnono
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2012 12:41 pm
I'd have to back pieman up on this one. It's on page one of this thread, and one of the issues that if the rules are broken, this thread will be killed off again.

"Rules for this thread:

1. no more than 7 posts per day.
2. Re-uploading is not allowed."

So saying credit to original poster is just saying, hey I've broken the rules.

I'm not a moderator though, and would always encourage anyone to post anything that doesn't break these rules as I love this thread.

Nuff Said

chosun wrote:
pieman55 wrote:
chosun wrote:
pieman55 wrote:

If you didn't then simply having "CTOP" somewhere in your post would suffice.
pieman55
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2012 3:12 pm
Drnono wrote:
1. no more than 7 posts per day.

even tho it says 7, its actually 5.

anyone know if its cool if i post vids that were posted by someone else before? they havent been posted in this thread...only the last thread. i have a couple from this thread but im pretty sure i remember which ones those are so i kno not to post them. i also have some vids that havent been posted in the last thread or this one but the only problem is i dont know which ones i got from here and which ones i got by other means.
StarDuster
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Drnono wrote:
and one of the issues that if the rules are broken, this thread will be killed off again.

This thread, and many portions of the board in general, have already been killed off by these constantly changing and increasingly restrictive rules. Many of the most active members in the old versions of this thread haven't been active on the board in months and have been found "elsewhere" posting the goods. Not a flame, or even a complaint, just stating what appears to be a fact.
anonkneemoose
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2012 4:47 pm
pieman55 wrote:
anyone know if its cool if i post vids that were posted by someone else before? they havent been posted in this thread...only the last thread. i have a couple from this thread but im pretty sure i remember which ones those are so i kno not to post them. i also have some vids that havent been posted in the last thread or this one but the only problem is i dont know which ones i got from here and which ones i got by other means.

I would try and post your own vids first and if you make a mistake and accidentally post a vid that someone else posted does it really matter? It's not like every vid posted in this thread is 'owned' by the poster Rolling Eyes . They posted them here to 'share' so as long as it's an honest mistake if you 'repost' then what's the harm? Just stick a CTOP in and everyone's happy...right? Smile

In the end it's up to you. If you want to post then post...if not, then don't. I'm sure you'll find out pretty quickly if you're doing something wrong Laughing