Camgirls Thread #2
Author
Heylo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 19, 2012 8:06 pm
AKAbob wrote:

Why didn't tylerjordan and Heylo weigh in their opinions then? Rolling Eyes

Even if i try to take a look to every post on each forum where i am posting, it's possible that i missed it, i don't remember such a thread

Now I don't mind if guys re post my files but you can understand it's not nice or fair or whatever to post a video which have been posted some days/weeks before and which is still available in the original post
At the same time it also means guys like what we are posting and want to share it but it can be pretty annoying too

About the way i decided to post, the alphabetic order is the easiest way for me to do it, if someone doesn't like it well to be honest i don't give a ****, watch my video, don't do it ... it will not stop me to sleep
Dwight_K_Schrute
VIP club member
Added: Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm
donkeykong35 wrote:
Why can't you post from other posters as long as thank them its good but that does not happen.
When you put CTOP at the post its good, the original poster will be be satiscfied too.
The most vids come from smaller forums and are harder to find so its good to post them here i think but thats my opinion.
Do whatever you posters want to do with this information.

Spend the time it takes to record, edit, upload and then post the videos and you might see this from the perspective of us posters. The poster paqueao has been taking my vids and re-posting them a few hours after I did. A CTOP is redundant in a situation like that when the original file is still available in the original poster's post.

If you don't post stuff you produced yourself then you can't fully grasp how annoying it can be.

I've voiced my concerns before and people either agree or they don't. The people who don't post content are usually against it, while those who post are usually of the same or similar mindset.
ramsex1975
Poster
Added: Jun 20, 2012 4:00 am
somebody got topmember account on lj? id like to see topmembers pictures on"eleonora20" performer, thanks.
help me and i help you, ok?
AKAbob
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 20, 2012 4:14 am
Heylo wrote:
alphabetic order is the easiest way for me to do

New is new, random or alphabetical. It's all good.
onlygoodshows
Good Poster
Added: Jun 20, 2012 11:38 am
pugnetta wrote:
HitTHisY wrote:
CrazySySy / GoldenLady Group shows

It's me or I find her shows incredibly repetitve and boring? She often massage her pussy with the hand in a way that you mostly see her hand instead of the pussy, also she never uses toys anymore, she just lays there and people in ecstasy for whatever reason tips and brags and cum and bla bla.

I had to say it, I did lol.

ZyaLater wrote:
pugnetta, I'm glad someone said what I've been thinking for a long time. I don't even go into her room, but I've seen enough of her videos, and it's obvious from pretty much every cap of her that it's the same position, same pose, one leg up, etc. I'm sure similar things could be said about many models, but something about her just makes it seem even more like any screenshot could be matched up to any movie of her, and it would still work. Sure, she's attractive, but not enough to offset the lack of variety. Unless she changes things up, when you've seen it once, you've seen it all.

Patrick_Bateman wrote:
I'm starting to tire of her myself, even in those group shows she doesn't cum just slips a finger in every now and then. She may be hot be she can't keep doing this boring shit forever it will cost her if she doesn't change it up.

Was just going through some of the old posts on the thread and found these from March. I agree 100%. She dances around and gets 3k in her room (somehow...) then goes group and does exactly the same boring stuff, rinse and repeat. I don't bother to watch her any more either, and until (if) she does anything different it's really not worth uploading any of her stuff - in my opinion of course.

On a different note, I have run into problems with Oron when uploading and keep getting an 'unpredictable error' message. I have a few hundred more good shows to upload, but until I get this resolved (any ideas?) not able to share the goods unfortunately. Will keep trying.

And a quick thanks to the other uploaders for some great vids, always appreciated.
pugnetta
Good Poster
Added: Jun 20, 2012 1:52 pm
onlygoodshows wrote:
On a different note, I have run into problems with Oron when uploading and keep getting an 'unpredictable error' message. I have a few hundred more good shows to upload, but until I get this resolved (any ideas?) not able to share the goods unfortunately. Will keep trying.

I could only suggest you trying with another browser. Or zip (password?) the vids...
jimv
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Hello. Not requesting anything, just giving a heads up to some of the cappers. There is, or at least was for a day, A "new model" team called Secret Girls over at MFC. They were wearing masks and black wigs, but it was pretty easy to figure out who one of them was. I am not going to name her here as she may want to at least have the semblance of anonymity in that room. I say that because the room topic said they got naked in public, whereas she does not get naked in public in her other room.

Thanks to the cappers.
gepi20
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm
Does anybody have something with TEENalexx from MFC she is really hot but doesn't show much in public Sad
nmyd2007
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm
Does anyone have new vids of messyhot and hotalexis?
conta1987
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 21, 2012 5:40 pm
breeyegemini
(AVI | 248 MB | 21:16 | 784x588)
Click to full view
screenshot

DOWNLOAD:
symosuki
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 21, 2012 10:02 pm
conta1987 wrote:
breeyegemini
Click to full view
screenshot

DOWNLOAD:
Code:

Please don't repost my videos...
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 22, 2012 2:40 am
symosuki wrote:
conta1987 wrote:
breeyegemini
Click to full view
screenshot

DOWNLOAD:
Code:

Please don't repost my videos...

So Conta1987, you added Symosuki's file into your own account and then reposted it along with Symosuki's own screenshot?

Do that again and not only will I ban you, but I will remove every post you have ever made here!
woofy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 23, 2012 12:22 pm
StarDuster wrote:
AKAbob wrote:
screenshot

If I did post her it would probably evoke another comment like this.
asstronaut wrote:
I dont know about you guys but "VeryTeen" is treading a VERY thin line here between CP and webcam whores that work on sites. I suddenly feel super uncomfortable here...

Naah, she's been around and posted long enough here that most should know better.

Anyone have more of this girl? Her current name is

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/HotSweetCandy

she does occassional shoes with another hot friend Miiisha:

To me, these two gals are the hottest euros on myfreecams:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/miiisha

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing
Guest69
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2012 2:47 pm
remuved
paparazzo79
Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2012 6:31 am
I was wondering have you ever captured girl under nickname angelinejs??I have a screenshot,I am happy if you could post her?
she is beautiful black haired romanian girl.

screenshot