Camgirls Thread #2
Author
Heylo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 25, 2012 10:12 am
paparazzo79 wrote:
I was wondering have you ever captured girl under nickname angelinejs??I have a screenshot,I am happy if you could post her?
she is beautiful black haired romanian girl.

screenshot

she also use the nickname Aishwaryax and Akittyprinces
if you make a quick search you will realize i posted some videos of her already
joerchiwelli
Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2012 5:45 pm
Nice Vids Very Happy Someone have "Veronna247" from MFC?
Truta
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm
Anyone have a video of Catie_?

screenshot
paparazzo79
Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Heylo wrote:
paparazzo79 wrote:
I was wondering have you ever captured girl under nickname angelinejs??I have a screenshot,I am happy if you could post her?

screenshot

if you make a quick search you will realize i posted some videos of her already

thank you very much...but most of the videos are already deleted.I am so sad.You found "my girl" but videos are deleted" Sad
LesbianLover
VIP club member
Added: Jun 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Heylo wrote:
paparazzo79 wrote:

screenshot

yes i can die for her, biggest fan of her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
paparazzo79
Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2012 4:33 pm
LesbianLover wrote:
Heylo wrote:
paparazzo79 wrote:

screenshot

yes i can die for her, biggest fan of her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all the older links of this girl are dead.Can someone reupload?
MaksV
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm
Tried to download old posts with EmpressOfJoy (aka Empruss69) and Svetlanochka from mfc, but download links already dead. Can you please reupload?
AKAbob
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm
Pizzos wrote:

1) I can't stop the download properly (i have to "cancel" it)

It stops when it's done capturing. Otherwise you have to cancel to interrupt recording.
Pizzos wrote:

3) When I open the record I just made, I can't go correctly throught the movie, and the time displayed is totally wrong (i.e. a movie that last 30mins has a total time of several hours)

The time-stamp gets messed sometimes in some places. Sometimes it's not easy if not impossible to get the time right.
I tried tools>fix flv>fix duration which only leads to the inevitable question "adjust duration to the actual duration in the file (which leaves it exactly the way it is).
Skip the "fix duration" and go into "file contents" and make adjustments in "fix time".
Fixed flv usually play right, in real time, although the stated duration may still be incorrect.
It might not hurt to experiment with copies.
Pizzos wrote:

2) I don't know how to convert the record

There is a feature in tools that allows you to convert files that are still in the active recordings list, but you have to convert them "as is." If the time-stamp is incorrect so is the recording.
I haven't experimented with fixing and converting while still in the active recordings list

Conversion of fixed flv is the mystery.
Some convert well if you selected an appropriate increment. Sometimes the voice gets out of sync with the video.
onlygoodshows
Good Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2012 4:24 am
@Guest69 -

Thanks very much for the casandra / natasha / kayla caps, greatly appreciated
AKAbob
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2012 6:02 am
Pizzos wrote:
what you mean by --- "as is."
The duration of a converted file will be however long the time stamp says, right or not. Fixed FLV may play right, but that doesn't mean they convert right
Pizzos wrote:
Ok, so I have to change the "15" in an other number until the speed is right ?

Any number, including 15, usually smooths out the recording. It will play at the right speed. (in most cases)

Only certain numbers will allow conversion to a video at the right speed. Otherwise, the video ends up being however long the time stamp says it is, even if it plays right. The appropriate interval varies from recording to recording.
If the interval is too far off what it really should have been, the audio and video won't line up in sync, even if you tinker with the frame rate. It's a lot of guess work. I do the frame rate tinkering with separate tools after the initial conversion.

Pizzos wrote:
I tried to convert as I was still downloading

The recording has to be finished, but the file has to be actively listed for RMC 4 recorder for the recorder to convert the file. Once the list is cleared RMC 4 can't locate the file.
Fix FLV can access any file it finds in a storage container. The built-in converter only works from the listed files.
As long as the file name is still on the recording list the recorder can convert completed files. To convert, select that option in tools. The Automatically convert downloads and recordings to: has to be switched from Do not convert to be changed to (pick a format from list). Change the option back afterwards or every completed recording will be automatically converted while recording.

I don't use the built-in converter, but I do use a Replay conversion tool named Replay Converter
PetePablo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 30, 2012 9:21 am
^^Thanks for the Bryci vids...always welcomed.

Anyone happens to have old caps, or at least meaningful caps of Puredelight aka Zombie Queen aka SunnyKiss? Specially the caps from her old days as Puredelight - more wild back then. For some reason I never got around to getting caps from her. Anything on her would be appreciated.
halleno
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 30, 2012 5:58 pm
How come everyone changed to depositfiles over oron? Is it more beneficial for the uploader or is there any other reason?

Thanks alot for the effort you guys put into updating this thread with new content.
whatismyname
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 30, 2012 7:13 pm
Thanks
AKAbob
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 30, 2012 10:32 pm
halleno wrote:
How come everyone changed to depositfiles over oron? Is it more beneficial for the uploader or is there any other reason?

Evidently oron is involved in some sort of legal litigation with someone over something. Concerned parties speculate as to the possibility of their impending demise.
halleno
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 30, 2012 11:07 pm
AKAbob wrote:
halleno wrote:

Evidently oron is involved in some sort of legal litigation with someone over something. Concerned parties speculate as to the possibility of their impending demise.

I see, thanks for the heads up.