Added: Apr 15, 2016 11:19 am
Title: Laboring the Gagged Pony

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:24
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 395 MB

Mistress Kandy, beneath her sunny exterior, possesses a latent mean streak, and she decides to gag her pony and restrict his breathing while he has to bear her full weight. This happens to be a new pony, unused to the rigors of being on all fours for prolonged periods of time. He is young, and labors noticeably under the burden of his Mistress not to mention his restricted ability to breathe. Kandy tries to encourage him with some swift swats to the rear, but all he can manage is to plod dutifully along. Kandy can sense his imminent collapse, so she taunts him by advocating the viewer to apply as a replacement for this lame horse! What is required of a pony? To be on all fours for hours, to be spanked and whipped repeatedly, to survive on a meager diet of apples and oats, to be confined to a dirty cage when off-duty, and to be bathed via the garden hose. That grim prospect is enough to make Kandy's young steed crumble to the floor.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
rw-laboring-the-gagged-pony.rar
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 21, 2016 8:12 am
Title: No More Sass, Part 3

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:31
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 108 MB

The whip? Yes the whip. Sure this slave may be well on his way to being broken already, but nothing ensures male ego breakdown like being whipped by their female owner. Now anytime he sees those permanent whip marks on his back he will be reminded of how he is now property of Goddess Elle.

Download:
NoMoreSassPart3.rar
daemond666
Added: Apr 26, 2016 9:36 am
Title: I Got A New Camera, Part 1

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:19
File Size: 101 MB

Give the girls a new camera and naturally they will record themselves at play. With Kate recording she calls over the ever pretty Katy to play, and by that she means wanting to see her pretty eyes looking up at her while shes licks her pussy.

Download:
IGotANewCameraPart1.rar
daemond666
Added: Apr 30, 2016 9:07 am
Title: The Pleasure Of Worshipping Me

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:56
File Size: 72 MB

Worshipping Goddess Elle is a privilege. You know it, she knows it, which is why you willingly pay for the honor of adoring her legs and feet while she relaxes on the couch and decides your orgasm fate.

Download:
ThePleasureOfWorshippingMe.rar
daemond666
Added: Apr 30, 2016 9:18 pm
Title: Tiffani and Becky Torment Your Caged Cock

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:10:28
File Size: 226 MB

Tiffani and Becky Torment Your Caged Cock with Tits, Tongue & Toes

"Once you're locked into chastity, we know that all you think about is cumming. How would you like to cum for us? We're not gonna let you, of course, but we want you to die a thousand deaths inside your penis prison while we lick, flick and stick your caged cock where ever we want, as we laugh at your frustration..."

Princess Tiffani, Princess Becky, cockteasing, male chastity, BJ taunts, denial...

Download:
tabCHZ-1080.rar
daemond666
Added: May 13, 2016 5:55 am
Title: Slave Training Officially Begins

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:15
File Size: 312 MB

Goddess Jane knows how badly you want to serve and worship her, but if you want to be one of her foot slaves then you are going to have to earn it. Earlier this week, she had her best foot boy pump a huge load of cum for her after keeping him locked in chastity for quite awhile. She saved his cum in a container, just for you! If you want the opportunity to worship her gorgeous feet then you are going to have to lick every drop of his cum from her feet. Lick your lips and dive in, lapping up his cum from the tops of her feet, her slick cum covered soles, and beautiful toes. Suck his cum from her feet like a good boy.

Download:
Latex_Game_Slave_Training_Officially_Begins.rar
daemond666
Added: May 17, 2016 5:21 am
Title: Good Little Pet

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:05
File Size: 94 MB

That's a good little pet, waiting obediently by her bed for Belle to come home. Belle rewards her loyal pets by letting them adore her feet, permitting you to worship them, grovel on the ground while looking up at her beauty. She loves having her men on the floor in subservience to her, especially when they are lavishing attention to her feet. Because her feet deserve to be worshipped.

Download:
GoodLittlePet.rar
daemond666
Added: May 21, 2016 11:21 am
Title: Mistress Karin Von Kroft - Worker's Punishment 1

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:13:27
Resolution: 720x480
File Size: 154 MB

Starring: Mistress Karin Von Kroft

Download:
Workerspunishment1.rar
daemond666
Added: Jun 02, 2016 7:46 pm
Title: Cum Aboard, My Sailor Toy Boy!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:53
File Size: 224 MB

I had the pleasure of boarding a cruise ship to fuck my filthy dirty sailor! Naturally it was only right he should dress for the occasion in his white uniform! The sea views from his cabin window were not bad, but the views from my hidden camera were even better! The shots caught everything, from putting on my black strap-on to fucking my sailor toy boy up the arse!

I had him bent over his desk, while I mounted his back to ride him like a stallion! I love getting my toy boy into the most perverted filthy positions, and stretching his black hole! I must say his white uniform reminded me of the old movie "An Officer and a Gentleman!" Crisp white polished shoes, white uniform and white cap! Yes it really did happen!

Download:
Cum_Aboard_My_Sailor_Toy_Boy.rar
daemond666
Added: Jun 09, 2016 12:41 pm
Title: Clarissa is Back - Judgment Day!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:10:31
File Size: 401 MB

Oh My Goodness, Clarissa is Back and back with a vengeance!

She is having so much fun playing with her elderly toy, Judge jeffrey's! After getting him to kneel on the floor and worship her stiletto Louboutin heels, she puts him over the whipping bench, and the fun begins!

She starts with giving him a well deserved spanking, followed by a soft caning to his peachy buttocks, and a spiked paddle to top it off! Clarissa attaches a hand crafted wooden humbler to his swollen balls, after removing his chastity cage, and proceeds to torment them with her razor sharp French polished fingernails. It is evident throughout how much Clarissa is enjoying inflicting pain to his scrotum. Up pops a nasty and evil looking pin wheel!

This is no ordinary pin wheel, this pin wheel is EVIL!

The large spikes appear between her large breasts. Her majestic smile with her evil grin demonstrates how she cannot wait to sink these evil spikes into his swollen balls. Just watch and your legs will naturally snap shut, a knee jerk reaction! WOW! And if that's not enough, which it isn't for Clarissa, she polishes his extremely red and sore balls with a dollop of DEEP HEAT!

Download:
Clarissa_is_Back_Judgment_Day.part1.rar
Clarissa_is_Back_Judgment_Day.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Jun 28, 2016 3:00 pm
Title: Hi Human Atm

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:33
File Size: 102 MB

Goddess Matilda always welcomes the return of her human atm. She loves male piglets that know their place, that of being financially drained and ridiculed for her amusement. In return she may permit you to cum.

Download:
HiHumanAtm_z1.rar
daemond666
Added: Aug 18, 2016 8:33 pm
Title: Das Ritual der Gottinnen 2

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: MKV
Duration: 00:23:13
File Size: 521 MB

Starring: Elizabeth Garden and Lady Elena

Download:
FE3459.part1.rar
FE3459.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm
Title: Do You Want Out?

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:57
File Size: 93 MB

Lady Edyn does occasionally grant her male pets freedom from chastity, but naturally such a privilege must be earned. Sure the slave will have to beg for it but that is never enough, as his begging must always be accompanied by suffering. In this case it's the cock shocker which she uses to determine how much he really wants his cock to be free.

Download:
DoYouWantOut_z1.rar
daemond666
Added: Aug 26, 2016 8:20 pm
Title: Olympic Trampling

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:19:28
File Size: 999 MB

We have an Idea for a new Olympic event: COMPETITIVE TRAMPLING. The way it works is we match two slaves from different countries against each other, then just casually take turns standing on them (all at the same time, of course!) in our needle-thin stilettos for as long as we want- and time it just to see which slave can take it the longest. This time it was USA vs. Australia. And of course you can tell who the American is- the FAT one! LOL. Superior Goddess Brooke and I are the perfect Amazon Goddesses to do the trampling. We are flawless specimens of what the ideal woman is, and truly worthy of the Olympic superlative. Plus, when we stand on a slave he knows that he need to be at the peak of his game- because we are both super tall, muscular, and love rocking all our weight back onto our heels to "speed up" the process of breaking the slave underneath us! But this Australian slave is just taking it no matter how far back we lean on our heels! He must be like sooo patriotic! LOL. But Princess Chanel is on hand at the end to push the slaves to go for the gold AS A THIRD MEAN GIRL TO STAND ON THE SLAVE- to take him to the absolute limit until it finally BREAKS. It's so funny how the slave is in such agony underneath us- and we are just casually discussing how tall we are and how much we weigh and laughing about how much it must hurt the "contestant" underneath us! We are actually thinking about sending a copy of this clip to the IOC for submission as a real Olympic event because we think it`s time for the abuse of loser slaves to be included in the summer games! It would make the whole thing WAY more watchable and entertaining in our opinion! -Goddess Harley

Category: Trampling, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Games, High Heels, Female Domination, Superior Goddess Brooke, Goddess Harley, Princess Chanel

Download:
otra.rar
daemond666
Added: Oct 20, 2016 6:17 pm
Title: We Won't Tell Hubby - Ass Worship
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:06:46
File size: 555 Mb
Format: mp4

Kandy is a confident trophy wife of an old rich fucker but a hot MILF is not about to sit around when yard boys and pool boys are just outside the windows of her fabulous new house and hubby is off somewhere trying to make another million. In this hot series we have seen how Kandy has made the yard boys attend to her needs in various ways and today she has had the yard boy lick her armpits but now she has decided not only are her pits sweaty but so is her ass. Kandy looks just divine laying on her side, her amazing ass is well exposed as is her asshole and soon she has the boy in there licking for all he is worth. She tells him that despite the side benefit of his special house duties he will still be expected to get back into the yard before hubby gets home as he will want to see that progress is being made. Kandy tells him that if hubby caught them like this he would probably him. She torments him more by telling him that the pool boy is fucking her but he only gets ass and if he's lucky he might taste some of the poolboys cum in her ass. Kandy then gets up on her knees and the screen is filled with her ass and asshole until boy gets back in there for some eager ass eating. While the boy licks away she threatens to fart in his face and tells him if she needs to get fucked again by the pool boy he will be expected to clean the pool as well. Poor bitch! Hubby is out, probably bragging about his hot wife, little does he know that young fit men are touching and licking her all over... and even fucking her.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/7e0534cf7000a/lma-We-Wont-Tell-Hubby-Ass-Worship.rar