Added: Jul 30, 2014 7:36 pm
Title: Turned Into M0mmys New Pet Part 4

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:07:27
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 381 MB

M0mmy is sitting on the toilet discussing how she has turned her s0n into her total slave. That includes human toilet paper duties and eventually full toilet duties. She takes a nice big, long, forceful pee and summons her s0n to come serve as toilet paper. He crawls in on his hands and knees wearing a collar and leash. He carries the leash in his mouth just the way M0mmy has trained him. She informs him it is time to serve her as her human toilet paper. She grabs the back of his head and pushes his face into her pussy for cleanup duties. She stands up so he can really get in there and do a proper job. Then M0mmy turns around and demands he clean her ass. It is now part of his purpose in life to keep M0mmy's pussy and ass clean many many times a day. It's great to be a part of such a twisted family.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

screenshot

screenshot
kac-turned-into-m0mmys-new-pet-p04.rar
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 30, 2014 3:50 pm
Title: Princess Tessa Takes You Back to the First Time

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:56
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 204 MB

"Do you remember the very first time I humiliated you? The funniest thing isn't how I embarrassed and completely emasculated you. It's that you became a willing puppy dog to your cruel mistress. And still are. Weakling. Do you remember that day? Because you're about to relive every moment with me....

Princess Tessa, schoolgirl humiliation, ankle sock fetish, public emasculation...

screenshot
tesSCH-720.rar
daemond666
Added: Dec 07, 2014 4:27 am
Title: Mommie'S Big Tits Are Best from Mean Massage

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:11:35
File Size: 180 MB

Starring: Eva Notty

Your job is to please Step-Mommie and when She catches you looking at another woman's small breast, She is going to punish you. She is Mad. First She takes it out on your balls, SLAPPING AND PUNCHING THEM. Next She is going to MILK ALL THAT NAUGHTINESS out of you. You will never look and anyones Breasts again. Only Mommies

screenshot
mommies-big-tits-are-best.rar

screenshot
mommies-big-tits-are-best.rar
daemond666
Added: Dec 08, 2014 7:17 pm
Title: Your New Office Intern Tessa Has the Key to Your Cockcage

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:19
File Size: 148 MB

"I got hired to be your office intern just to drive an important point into your little peabrain: that I own you. Completely. At home, at work, in your thoughts, in your dreams. Always. Forever. And I intend on tormenting your pathetic little package every moment of your worthless life. On your knees..."

Princess Tessa, dominant intern, office humiliation, fishnet worship, key dangling...

screenshot
tesINT-720.rar

screenshot
tesINT-720.rar
daemond666
Added: Dec 17, 2014 2:06 am
Title: Nasty Big Cock

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:12:46
File Size: 228 MB

This is what I like. Me, Mistress Dometria, and a big slave with a big cock. In this short clip from the full movie I strap this slave to a frame made of scaffolding poles. I really get off on baiting slaves like this. Tits out, cunt out and slave dribbling and panting for more. With me wearing red latex hotpants and a quarter cup bra that push my nipples out like organ-stops, this slave just can't get enough of my special cock baiting. When he thinks I'm going to wank his nasty big hard cock, I slap it down hard with my crop, then forcibly masturbate it. See me bait and tease thisbig cock slave in the Large Widescreen Super High Quality WMV9 format thirteen minute full movie, in my FULL MOVIE store (store number 19128). You can also check it out at , my unique hardcore full movies site

screenshot
nasty_big_cock.rar

screenshot
nasty_big_cock.rar
daemond666
Added: Dec 24, 2014 7:21 pm
Title: Amber Sativa - Ruined orgasm produced

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:19:24
File Size: 434 MB

Amber’s black slave is bound to the milking bed by his wrists and ankles. Amber has no interest in any part of her negro captive body besides his sizable bull cock. The naturally busty blonde smokes a cigarette while she rubs her size 9 feet all over her bound slave. At times she placed both feet over the slaves mouth and nose cutting off his oxygen. I’m not sure she’d do this if he weren’t locked securely to the milking bed. Amber’s French manicured feet made the dark dick dance before she even touched it. She used lots of lube on the oversized penis during this interracial handjob. The pale skinned cock tease pushed the BBC past the point of No Return with her awesome teasing hand job. Amber held the ejaculating black erection and watched the SEMEN shoot out from it. This may be one of the largest loads of CUM ever produced from a ruined orgasm. For nearly 15 seconds the black cock poured out semen on its own! Then it happened! Amber tormented the extremely sensitive penis attacking the HEAD of it during an extended Post Orgasm milking. The unknown DICk in the bed struggled mightily to free himself from the post orgasm attack but there was absolutely nothing he could do!

screenshot
Ruined_orgasm_produced_nearly_15_seconds_worth_hot_BULL_semen.part2.rar
dead_link_removed

screenshot

Ruined_orgasm_produced_nearly_15_seconds_worth_hot_BULL_semen.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Jan 01, 2015 9:59 pm
Title: Castration Is Job Motivation from Electric Cock Milking

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:43
Resolution: 960x544
File Size: 279 MB

Starring: Satine Phoenix, January Seraph

The workplace just got more painful. Jennifer and satine have lots of requirements if you want to work for them. The women have their employee gagged and restrained. They perform tests of their new cosmetic products on males, to be sure they are safe to test on animals. If you don't perform you have to take your punishment. The Violet Wand is used on his cock and ball, nipples and tongue. They cane his cock. Then because his performance is poor they use castration to keep him in line. It's the only way he can keep his job. - 8:43 Minutes - Mistress January - satine Phoenix - Features: CBT, Electrical Play, Female Domination, Castration.

screenshot
castration-is-job-motivation.rar

screenshot
castration-is-job-motivation.rar
daemond666
Added: Jan 03, 2015 7:35 pm
Title: Vicky's CEI Instruction

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:28
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 67 MB

Vicky Narni

On the FLOOR like a Good SLAVE. Today you are going to worship all of Vicky's amazing body.

What could possibly be better than serving TWO HOT GODDESSES? How about burying your WORTHLESS face deep in between her nice ROUND ASS! or perhaps between those nice BIG BOUNCING TITS?

Vicky will tease and torment you, knowing that the more that she teases and denies you, the more it will drive you wild and make that small cock of yours throb and throb. Making you fall deeper and deeper in love with her. Watch as she bounces and shakes her AMAZING ASSETS within inches of your face making you die to see more, unable to resist HER, hypnotising YOU more and more until none of YOU will be able to say NO. YOU won't be able to last till the end as Vicky gropes and squeezes her AMAZING TITS more... tormenting and frustrating you more and more.. ''Wank that cock for me'' All so she can watch YOU wank and then agree to swallow your CUM for her. ''Remember our deal, you have to shoot your load into your hand and lick it all off!''

screenshot
Vickys_CEI_Instruction.rar

screenshot
Vickys_CEI_Instruction.rar
daemond666
Added: Jan 05, 2015 1:05 pm
Title: Double Knee Devastation

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:10:55
File Size: 477 MB

You Know that Pietra has one of the heaviest legs we've seen in Kebranozes, specially when she Knees. In this clip she pair up with cruel girl Bruna to test their testicular destruction power usingknees. Those 2 guys are left breathless on the ground over and over again, with full force knees, and rapid fire as well.

screenshot
Knee_Devastation.part1.rar
Knee_Devastation.part2.rar

screenshot
Knee_Devastation.part1.rar
Knee_Devastation.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Jan 24, 2015 10:41 pm
Title: NO ACTORS! REAL SLAVES! NO FAKE! HARDEST BDSM!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:14:42
Resolution: 720x480
File Size: 453 MB

English: If you think it's not painful, then comes one who wants it more extreme. He wants needles. No problem. But he wants the needles directly in his testicles. Ok, why not. He knows the risk of losing its fertility and no to beget more. So I needled him. He screamed, but it looks to you. German: Wenn man denkt, es geht nicht schmerzhafter, dann kommt einer, der will es noch extremer. Er will nadeln. Kein Problem. Aber er möchte Nadeln direkt in seinen Hoden. Ok, warum nicht. Er kennt das Risiko, dadurch seine fruchtbarkeit zu verlieren und keine Kinder mehr zeugen zu können. Also habe ich ihn genadelt. Er hat geschrien, aber schaut es euch an.

screenshot
NO_ACTORS_REAL_SLAVES_NO_FAKE_HARDEST_BDSM.part2.rar
NO_ACTORS_REAL_SLAVES_NO_FAKE_HARDEST_BDSM.part1.rar

screenshot
NO_ACTORS_REAL_SLAVES_NO_FAKE_HARDEST_BDSM.part1.rar
NO_ACTORS_REAL_SLAVES_NO_FAKE_HARDEST_BDSM.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Jan 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Title: Great cum audition from The Great Cuckold Contest 2

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:11:19
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 321 MB

Starring: Eva Notty, Helly Hellfire

Eva and Helly lactating cock. See them playing the cock hard and giving their best handjob experience.

screenshot
the-great-cuckold-contest-2-scene-3.rar

screenshot
the-great-cuckold-contest-2-scene-3.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 09, 2015 11:51 am
Title: You Are Princess Tessa's Helpless, Dangling Puppet

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:17
File Size: 182 MB

"I dangle a shoe from my pretty foot to make you aroused. I dangle your chastity key from my wrist to give you false hope. If I could, I'd shrink you down to the size of a trinket and dangle you from my ankle bracelet. You're nothing but a pathetic little puppet to me. It's time for Princess to pull on your strings..."

Princess Tessa, shoe dangling, body worship, tease and denial, money slave...

screenshot
tesDNG-720.rar

screenshot
tesDNG-720.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 16, 2015 3:53 pm
Title: Tessa Allows You to Wear Her Steamy Panties over Your Face

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:00
File Size: 206 MB

"I'm so pleased with your latest shopping devotional to me that I've decided to give you a reward. No, silly, I'm not letting you out of chastity. You can wear my panties over your face while I'm with my boyfriend. I won't be needing them. The frills and feminine scent will help inspire your next visit to my wishlist..."

Princess Tessa, cuckold shaming, pussy taunting, tease and denial, panty fetish...

screenshot
tesTRT-720.rar

screenshot
tesTRT-720.rar
daemond666
Added: Apr 08, 2015 5:30 am
Title: PANTYHOSE MORTIFICATION

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:32
File Size: 743 MB

Goddess Raven

I found your internet history, hubby. Don't you like how I am surprising you after a long day at work? With a huge assortment panty hose and stockings all laid out on the sofa…? But I didn't want to just talk to you about your freaky fetish, I wanted to really GET YOU GOOD! Haha! So I went to your office last week and had all the ladies there donate a pair of their used stockings and pantyhose. Yup... ALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR OFFICE KNOW NOW!!! Awww…are you completely mortified or what!? Haha.
They thought it was hilarious and wanted me to send them a video of you with their pantyhose in your mouth! This one pair is from Gladys- open wiiide honey, haha. Maybe you should roll around in all these with some encasing you on your arms and wearing some on your legs. You should wear one as a hat!
Now I want you to jerk off to a cum countdown as you stroke yourself with these pantyhose. I want you to cum aaaall over them. And then I will tell you the BEST part... You are going to be wearing these pantyhose under your clothes to work everyday! And yes, all the ladies at work will KNOW you are wearing cum-soaked pantyhose all day, everyday!

screenshot
Pantyhose-Mortification.part1.rar

screenshot
Pantyhose-Mortification.part2.rar