Author
The new guy
VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2004 7:02 am
If I were you I would'nt even look at my posts since our taste in women seem to differ immensely
elf_punk
VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2004 5:35 pm
yummy... thanx so much guys...
god... a man can spend a fortune on these beautiful sites!!!
Snigom
Respected VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2004 11:26 pm
The Elizabeth Berkely girl wasn't too bad. The curly-haired red-head. Except...she has almost no shape...
Atrixo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 29, 2004 3:24 am
Deeptrance116 wrote:
Blurry pics...ugly girls...thank you for enough postings to let me decide that I never want to go near that site!

Are you freaking blind? You must be in a "deeptrance", if can't recognize beauty when it's right in front of you. Rolling Eyes

If these girls are "ugly", then I would hate to imagine what you think of your average, everyday girl. Sad
Calahan
Added: Dec 02, 2004 5:27 pm
Deeptrance116 wrote:
Blurry pics...ugly girls...thank you for enough postings to let me decide that I never want to go near that site!

Well, some are not so nice, but some other are absolutly beautiful!
That Camille looks like 4Ever Mikaela!? Am I right?
Lalaine is cute too Smile

All the best,
Calahan
The new guy
VIP club member
Added: Dec 03, 2004 2:25 am
Quote:
That Camille looks like 4Ever Mikaela!? Am I right?

Not sure, looks like her, but she's called Avril on TS. Maybe they changed her name again
Kay
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 07, 2004 6:17 pm
Great post! TSM girls are gorgeous! Just that first one bluehead with hairy pussy is a fugly exception..
erotism
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2004 8:59 pm
nice shots...beautiful lingrie
Snigom
Added: Dec 21, 2004 12:54 am
I like your AVATAR erotism! THat butt looks so inviting within that walk cycle!
erotism
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2004 6:07 am
thanks snigom..she is my teen fun..lol
juju
Good Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 12:06 pm
Oh, girls. They are so irresitable. We guys are so stupid and pay $$ to see them naked Wink
Porongo
Good Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2004 8:59 pm
Deeptrance116 wrote:

STFU PUNK!
that site rocks.
picollo
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 02, 2005 9:43 am
juju wrote:
Oh, girls. They are so irresitable. We guys are so stupid and pay $$ to see them naked Wink

Whats the way of the world Friend!

If girls weren't so darn sexy, we'd all have cool cars and big stereos.

Wouldn't trade for the world
sleeper_shark
Added: Feb 05, 2005 9:56 pm
Deeptrance116 wrote:

The new guy wrote:
If I were you I would'nt even look at my posts since our taste in women seem to differ immensely

New guy, don't stop. We love your posts.
Alp-boy
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 07, 2005 1:56 am
- And the winner is...

Silence in the teather, while the announcer opens the envelope.

- Well, awesome, I think the judges could not made up their minds... -expectation from the audience- the winners are... Raylene and Sky.

The audience got mad, everyone began to clap at the winners; they couldn't believe, it was the first time two girls had the first place.

- Congratulations to the winners and we thank The new guy for doing this competition possible.

Sorry, I think that represents my frustated dream to become a writer Wink , actually, what I mean is that I like Raylene and Sky the most. Nice show.