Author
Dayfan
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 13, 2006 1:54 pm
SquirtyBertie wrote:
I really wish i could watch these but the slimmer one looks like my grandma when she was young ..... Sad

Laughing

Poor Larisa...
2shoes
VIP club member
Added: Oct 13, 2006 5:35 pm
Andy: Those are the same videos that Bob posted. What the fuck? I used to subscribe to L*S* magazine. It seems these girls have been doing this a long long time, some of the videos I have are of them when there were Un*der*ag*e. Still fine and very sweet.
danissimo
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 13, 2006 7:42 pm
thanks!!!
thanks!!!! Very Happy
Beholder
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 14, 2006 8:43 pm
fine. seems they had a lot of dick, since they were cute hmm...ls...girls, but i like them anyway. thanks.
metalhead0000
Good Poster
Added: Oct 15, 2006 1:06 am
These girls are amazing, I've always liked them. Thanks so much to everyone who posted the videos!
Since Pink Teens stopped updating, does anyone know if Larisa and Kristina are doing any work anywhere else right now?
YumYum
Good Poster
Added: Oct 15, 2006 1:49 am
Filled out my collection, thanks
rv_x
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 17, 2006 9:48 pm
Nice ! Ty !!!!!!
doctor_midnight
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 01, 2006 3:07 am
what ever happened to the otehr Girls from LS Magazine
remote360b
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2006 7:55 pm
u sure these girls are 18+? i had to delete everything i had from galitsin because i was worried some of them where not.
2stevejc
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2006 8:15 pm
That was a silly mistake wasn't it.
Added: Dec 19, 2006 2:00 am
Thank you!
Black Dahlia
Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2007 10:53 pm
Great post, Bob, and thanks so much for the vids.

Well, thanks in advance at least, since I'm now downloading the first of what will hopefully be many.

It comes as no surprise that these two models are doing what they're doing since they used to do the same thing back in the day. It's too bad their other friend of yore didn't make it to the site, and it's also too bad that the swarthy one's pichka, her previously most attractive feature, exploded into a curtain of gnarly, brown integument.

Still, since they're both alumni, these vids are ultrahot. Let's keep our fingers crossed that more alumni will rear their pretty little heads in vids like these.

The obstacle is the path.
metalhead0000
Good Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Bump to show interest in more of Larisa and Kristina!
tupinambis
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2007 9:16 pm
more more more more please
hibiscus
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2007 10:52 pm
Anyone have any more of these?