Author
pevets666
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 27, 2012 6:22 pm
JDownloader works fine for me, with both free and premium accounts
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2012 12:25 pm
Every rapidgator link I have posted has been deleted. The duplicates are still in my account, however. Some of the stuff I posted there is no way anyone sent in a DMCA notice since some of the sites are completely defunct and have been for 10 years!

Right up until the end of Oron, 99% of my Oron links still worked and had never been replaced. So WTF!

I'm just glad I never wasted any money on RG.
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2012 2:42 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
Every rapidgator link I have posted has been deleted. The duplicates are still in my account, however. Some of the stuff I posted there is no way anyone sent in a DMCA notice since some of the sites are completely defunct and have been for 10 years!

Right up until the end of Oron, 99% of my Oron links still worked and had never been replaced. So WTF!

Rapidgator is plain shit. They did also start to ban accounts and to delete files without getting any DMCA. That's why I prefer to quit posting on here rather than using rapidgator.
JYank
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm
Apparently you can't even give them your money. I get the following when I try to sign up.

Quote:
Invalid Request
Unfortunately we were unable to process this request. Perhaps your browser doesn't accept cookies or the previous page was a saved or cached copy?

Unfortunately the majority of links here are Rapidgator.
ckdk3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 01, 2012 10:19 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:

It's because you have a free account.
They delete the files in 30 days after the last download. And many times before that!
But as Premium account RG works like Oron. The files are deleted only if you receive a DMCA or if you delete them.
For while, I had no problems here! All my files are working fine!

I agree... Oron always was much better!
JYank
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 03, 2012 1:43 am
JYank wrote:
Apparently you can't even give them your money. I get the following when I try to sign up.

Quote:
Invalid Request
Unfortunately we were unable to process this request. Perhaps your browser doesn't accept cookies or the previous page was a saved or cached copy?

OK was able to proceed with the transaction running from Chrome instead of Firefox. However it would not accept a Vanilla Visa, possibly since there's not card holder name.

Anyone use a prepaid with RG?
JYank
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 13, 2012 2:51 am
JYank wrote:
JYank wrote:

Quote:
Invalid Request

OK was able to proceed with the transaction running from Chrome instead of Firefox. However it would not accept a Vanilla Visa, possibly since there's not card holder name.

Actually, anyone use a prepaid card with any online site? They all appear to want a name and address and the card don't go through. It's like they don't want my money. So ironically, if I try to actually pay I can't.
JB Wannabe
Added: Oct 13, 2012 4:27 pm
JYank wrote:
JYank wrote:
JYank wrote:

Quote:
Invalid Request

Actually, anyone use a prepaid card with any online site? They all appear to want a name and address and the card don't go through. It's like they don't want my money. So ironically, if I try to actually pay I can't.

More than likely it's because they want access to your real credit card so they can keep rebilling you over and over.

And with some of these fly-by-night companies, they might just drain yours and everyone else' cc before disappearing in a poof of cyber smoke.
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
JYank wrote:
JYank wrote:
JYank wrote:

Quote:
Invalid Request

More than likely it's because they want access to your real credit card so they can keep rebilling you over and over.

And with some of these fly-by-night companies, they might just drain yours and everyone else' cc before disappearing in a poof of cyber smoke.

i have used prepaid for my last two Rg account but they seem to be losing ground so i dont think i.ll be renewing i was hoping to get my account up to 10 bucks so i could get a payout but so far that doesnt look good. anyone know the deal on Luckyshare where they come from? and do you think it going to stick around Question
andylo
Added: Oct 19, 2012 11:15 am
Finally, RAPIDGATOR has been banned from use in this forum ! Laughing Laughing

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...
derekgraddy
Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2012 4:29 am
RG is super slow...why not go with hotfile?
lapinot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 24, 2012 2:12 pm
andylo wrote:

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...

i premium user of 19 Dicember....

Crying or Very sad
Roger_Whole
Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2012 3:41 pm
andylo wrote:

Oh this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So we now have to use Luckyshare???

What the hell is going on?
rakim2
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm
Roger_Whole wrote:

This hole File Sharing business is fucked up, thats what up'. Every week there is a new site where you can upload your shit and every second week another one bites the dust.
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 25, 2012 7:53 am
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:

Oh this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So we now have to use Luckyshare???

don't worry, the next one to fall down will be luckyshare. Actually before attacking a host the adult webmasters community checks the favourite hosts list on here. The only way to stop them is to diversify. If you are all like goats and when u see somebody using a host you all must use the same host, you are just making their job easier. Also - under another point of view - do you believe you are having good sales in a forum where everybody is using the same host? To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.