www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index

Forumophilia

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 

Rapidgator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> GENERAL CHAT
 
Author Message
elassad
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 4330
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekgraddy wrote:
RG is super slow...why not go with hotfile?


because hotfiles suspends your account after you get 1 DMCA and then bans it after the second DMCA. Hotfile can be used just for amateurs stuff. Try by yourself and let me know
_________________
SEVENTEEN EXCUSE ME COLLECTION & MORE http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=132840
TINO VIDEO COLLECTION http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=173562
RARE & EXCLUSIVE TEEN VIDS MEGATHREAD http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=172484
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roger_Whole
Good Poster


Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Posts: 97
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:
Finally, RAPIDGATOR has been banned from use in this forum ! Laughing Laughing

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...


Oh this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So we now have to use Luckyshare???

What the hell is going on?


don't worry, the next one to fall down will be luckyshare. Actually before attacking a host the adult webmasters community checks the favourite hosts list on here. The only way to stop them is to diversify. If you are all like goats and when u see somebody using a host you all must use the same host, you are just making their job easier. Also - under another point of view - do you believe you are having good sales in a forum where everybody is using the same host? To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.


Downloaders, I imagine, would only ever want to pay for one premium service, so unless every poster on here suddenly decides to upload their files to all of the recommended hosts, which is highly unlikely as most only ever use one, downloaders will continue to subscribe to the most popular host.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elassad
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 4330
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger_Whole wrote:
elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:
Finally, RAPIDGATOR has been banned from use in this forum ! Laughing Laughing

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...


Oh this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So we now have to use Luckyshare???

What the hell is going on?


don't worry, the next one to fall down will be luckyshare. Actually before attacking a host the adult webmasters community checks the favourite hosts list on here. The only way to stop them is to diversify. If you are all like goats and when u see somebody using a host you all must use the same host, you are just making their job easier. Also - under another point of view - do you believe you are having good sales in a forum where everybody is using the same host? To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.


Downloaders, I imagine, would only ever want to pay for one premium service, so unless every poster on here suddenly decides to upload their files to all of the recommended hosts, which is highly unlikely as most only ever use one, downloaders will continue to subscribe to the most popular host.


Don't you believe that if all was focused on downloaders & what they prefer, the only allowed host would be rapidshare and/or mirrors ? Try to think about that....
_________________
SEVENTEEN EXCUSE ME COLLECTION & MORE http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=132840
TINO VIDEO COLLECTION http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=173562
RARE & EXCLUSIVE TEEN VIDS MEGATHREAD http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=172484
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adiel
Godfather of Forumophilia
Godfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 02 Oct 2011
Posts: 2021
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elassad wrote:


Don't you believe that if all was focused on downloaders & what they prefer, the only allowed host would be rapidshare and/or mirrors ? Try to think about that....


And do you really believe in the goodness of rapidcrap aka rapidshare? I know how horrible can rapidshare be, back in those days when there was only rapidshare, they had every imaginable restriction for free users, I hated them at that time, only when filesonic hit them real hard they went easy on free users but it was too late then, and look what they did when megaupload went down? they capped free user speed at 30 kb/s, they are only good when nobody uses them much.
The moment they feel there is less competition, rapidcrap impose the same restrictions. I know their history and that is not a user friendly company by any means.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rakim2
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 2656
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elassad wrote:

To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.


The chances are even much better especially when you aiming on a long-term revenue by recurring subscriptions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elassad
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 4330
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakim2 wrote:
elassad wrote:

To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.


The chances are even much better especially when you aiming on a long-term revenue by recurring subscriptions.


sure, like with 0r0n: when rebills were starting to pop up there was everytime a problem like paypal banned or credit cards processor changed so you were losing all your beloved rebills. Rebills work only if the payment processor remains the same, so nowdays you can say goodbye to rebills.
_________________
SEVENTEEN EXCUSE ME COLLECTION & MORE http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=132840
TINO VIDEO COLLECTION http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=173562
RARE & EXCLUSIVE TEEN VIDS MEGATHREAD http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=172484


Last edited by elassad on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elassad
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 4330
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adiel wrote:
elassad wrote:


Don't you believe that if all was focused on downloaders & what they prefer, the only allowed host would be rapidshare and/or mirrors ? Try to think about that....


And do you really believe in the goodness of rapidcrap aka rapidshare? I know how horrible can rapidshare be, back in those days when there was only rapidshare, they had every imaginable restriction for free users, I hated them at that time, only when filesonic hit them real hard they went easy on free users but it was too late then, and look what they did when megaupload went down? they capped free user speed at 30 kb/s, they are only good when nobody uses them much.
The moment they feel there is less competition, rapidcrap impose the same restrictions. I know their history and that is not a user friendly company by any means.


well, for sure it's better to download at 30 kb/s seconds than to wait 3 hours or even 1 days before being able to upload the next file...
_________________
SEVENTEEN EXCUSE ME COLLECTION & MORE http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=132840
TINO VIDEO COLLECTION http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=173562
RARE & EXCLUSIVE TEEN VIDS MEGATHREAD http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=172484
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adiel
Godfather of Forumophilia
Godfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 02 Oct 2011
Posts: 2021
Search topics
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elassad wrote:

well, for sure it's better to download at 30 kb/s seconds than to wait 3 hours or even 1 days before being able to upload the next file...


You got to be kidding me, really? Well maybe you are a very loyal user of rapidcrap but there are many who certainly won't like to download at that pathetic speed. And that capped speed is just one restriction, I am sure if there is no competition you will find all restrictions that other hosts have, in rapidshare too, its just they don't have a monopoly right now like they use to have. As I said they are only good when nobody is using their service much.

Secondly there are many users like me who don't have a static IP and can always reset their modem to bypass this daily quota by the filehosts.

I would never want this moronic filehost to be the main choice anywhere ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ckdk3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 24 Mar 2011
Posts: 14892
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem of Rapidgator is the new MD5 hash that they are using now.
It's deleting the files that got abuse report and also all copies.
Even if these copies were not posted!
When the uploaders see how the MD5 hash is working, they will stop to use Rapidgator soon!
It's just a matter of time!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roger_Whole
Good Poster


Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Posts: 97
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:
Finally, RAPIDGATOR has been banned from use in this forum ! Laughing Laughing

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...


Oh this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So we now have to use Luckyshare???

What the hell is going on?


don't worry, the next one to fall down will be luckyshare. Actually before attacking a host the adult webmasters community checks the favourite hosts list on here. The only way to stop them is to diversify. If you are all like goats and when u see somebody using a host you all must use the same host, you are just making their job easier. Also - under another point of view - do you believe you are having good sales in a forum where everybody is using the same host? To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.


Downloaders, I imagine, would only ever want to pay for one premium service, so unless every poster on here suddenly decides to upload their files to all of the recommended hosts, which is highly unlikely as most only ever use one, downloaders will continue to subscribe to the most popular host.


Don't you believe that if all was focused on downloaders & what they prefer, the only allowed host would be rapidshare and/or mirrors ? Try to think about that....


My point was, downloaders probably couldn't care less which host they're paying to download from, as long as it's just ONE host. They will always go with the most popular host because it would be stupid to pay for a more obscure, little-used host, such as Crocko if hardly anyone uploads to it here.

And this backs up my point: http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=184333

In the end I'll probably pay for a Luckyshare membership, this is purely because most posters on here seem to be uploading to that host... at the moment. And I thank my lucky stars that I only had 3 days of premium membership left to run on my Rapidgator account before it was banned from here.

Rog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JB Wannabe
Section Moderator


Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Posts: 6707
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep getting this error message, even with small files. Premium users having this problem?

Unknown network error.

Followed by:

Error 500

File is already downloading

_________________
Naughty Girls Not As Young As They Look!

ALWAYS USE ADBLOCK!

Naughty Girls Not As Young As They Look Videos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x18000
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 10 Oct 2011
Posts: 4446
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't open site
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jackback2
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 05 Nov 2006
Posts: 2999
Search topics
Location: In the chicken coop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Error. Captcha expired.
You have reached your daily limit of entering captcha codes.
Don`t want to wait? Buy Premium right now!


reached my daily limit of entering captcha codes wtf is next lmfao Laughing


rapidshare was put to the sideline, Oron was shut down, rapidgator was ban and then reenstated with mirrors and luckyshare is now crapping out, how many difference premium accounts needed, i,m begining to think i shiuld maybe just go to the island
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sephitot
Good Poster


Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 83
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't open rapidgator links with my pc (use windows xp pro) with my laptop wuth windows 7 is all ok why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alpha0480
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Grandfather of Forumophilia


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 2515
Search topics
Location: Everywhere
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sephitot wrote:
I can't open rapidgator links with my pc (use windows xp pro) with my laptop wuth windows 7 is all ok why?


like you i have got a windows xp pro, but i have no problem to open rapidgator links
_________________
don't forget to leave a comment if you like my work : )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> GENERAL CHAT All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum