Author
ckdk3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 23, 2012 11:58 am
Rapidgator is deleting files without need DMCA abuse.
I had several files deleted in these last 3 days.
And I'm sure which I don't received DMCA from them, because I had no posted them yet!
tmb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 24, 2012 7:04 am
Hi guys, Has anyone paid for RG with Webmoney? I used to pay with PayPal and then they stopped accepting it so I loaded up my Webmoney purse and the payment went through with no problem (the receipt says eDarling) but after 1 hour my RG account is still showing as free. I've had no problems with paying for Luckyshare or Crocko with Webmoney but the RG system seemed pretty strange. I sent RG an email but I don't expect to hear back anytime soon.
mrdogmeat
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 05, 2012 2:10 am
hotfile and depositfile

rapidshare and oron died
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 06, 2012 10:14 am
tmb wrote:
Hi guys, Has anyone paid for RG with Webmoney? I used to pay with PayPal and then they stopped accepting it so I loaded up my Webmoney purse and the payment went through with no problem (the receipt says eDarling) but after 1 hour my RG account is still showing as free. I've had no problems with paying for Luckyshare or Crocko with Webmoney but the RG system seemed pretty strange. I sent RG an email but I don't expect to hear back anytime soon.

I have been trying to get a RG premium a couple of days ago but I have not being able to pay using Webmoney.Once I was selecting "webmoney" I was getting just a blank screen. I did try using several IPs from several countries but nothing.... usually with a Russian IP it works like a charm when it's time to use webmoney to pay something, but it failed
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Dec 09, 2012 5:03 am
Evil or Very Mad
spdspk
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 11, 2012 8:16 am
Roger_Whole wrote:

However, every time I click a Rapidgator link, I get this message:

"rapidgator is requesting 10 MB of disk space to store “dp” as a database on your disk."

Roger

I don't believe this problem has anything to do with Rapidgator.

I had a similar problem; it turned out I had a bug somewhere that kept asking me the same question for many sites. Since I use an external drive to log into the Internet when I am surfing adult sites, I simply erased the external and reloaded the OS again. Since then I have had no problem.

SP
Adiel
Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2012 5:01 pm
Some users have reported that cc although appears to be working, is not working. Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone here has tried to buy premium and couldn't?
sephitot
Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm
i hate rapidgator !!!
magicdirt
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2013 5:47 am
Anyone know how to get direct downloads working with Rapidgator? I've got a premium account, but having to click each link twice to download is a total pain in the arse Sad
NevermoreAgain
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2013 8:13 am
Rapidgator is so good for me
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 23, 2013 10:42 am
magicdirt wrote:
Anyone know how to get direct downloads working with Rapidgator? I've got a premium account, but having to click each link twice to download is a total pain in the arse Sad

Exclamation Congratulations !
rogerg4
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm
I have a premium account with Rapidgator. Everytime I try to log on I'm directed to another site. Today the site i was directed to infected my PC with Maleware. Even when I am able to log on, I'm kicked back off. Rapidgator is a 100% ripoff!! I strongly suggest useing an alternate file host.
honeybadger7
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am
Rapidgator Has been all good, no problems with accessing the website or any malware infecting my computer. Highly recommended.
chocolate799
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 02, 2013 11:45 pm
honeybadger7 wrote:
Rapidgator Has been all good, no problems with accessing the website or any malware infecting my computer. Highly recommended.

I am totally agreeing with you
nifoc2099
Good Poster
Added: Feb 03, 2013 7:21 am
Rapidgator down today? Any1 can confirm pls. Question