Author
radfords
Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2013 9:55 pm
No problem both downloading and uploading okay
buttlover64
Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm
Lately,as a free user I can download only 2 or 3 files per day,even if it's way under the 500 mb limit with JDownloader.Am I the only one ?
Philip28
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 04, 2013 2:36 am
buttlover64 wrote:
Lately,as a free user I can download only 2 or 3 files per day,even if it's way under the 500 mb limit with JDownloader.Am I the only one ?

That's how it works for me, 3 dl's a day so I got a premium account which the only difference is 30gigs a day limit and parallel downloads. speed is just about the same. The 30 gigs limit is for a 3-month account, 15 for 1 month account and probably unlimited for 6-month or a year account. Honestly, they suck
maxxer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2013 12:21 pm
Could anyone help me
I cannot login on my RG account. name and psw are ok, but I cannot dl as premium. When I click "PREMIUM" there`s info "Dear Customer,
You already have premium subscription.
If you paid by credit card, charges on your credit card will appear as Rapidgator.net+35722030607".
I click anywhere else and again - Im casual user.

I deleted cache and anything but it gave nothing...
Support didn`t bother to send me any reply for over 7 hrs so far

EDIT - this post can be deleted
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am
Don't worry any longer ...

RAPIDGATOR has been finally removed from the list of authorized hosters here ...

Let's congratulate!!
square
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 15, 2013 2:20 am
Forumophilia will lose many members
many menber have here purchased one premium account
rapidgator and uploaded are big hoster and allowed in all other forums
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2013 4:14 am
This is terrible news. Just like that, poof, it's gone. No consultation, no discussion. Soon we might be have to bring in our own filehost.
Adiel
Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm
That exe file was not such an issue, it was actually the download manager which could be bypassed easily by unchecking the option "download with rapidgator download manager" at the bottom of the page. I hope the admin reconsiders this decision because seriously its a non issue when any free user can bypass this exe file by unchecking the above mentioned option.
Many people have bought premium for rapidgator, its really not good that this decision was taken in such a hurry without thinking about those people.
But I know the admin of this site is a very nice person and hopefully he will reconsider this.

Edit: Just checked and that exe file is gone now, it has been removed. So can we have rapidgator back please??
srwsrw
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2013 12:34 pm
Just tried free download and exe file gone now.

PLEASE unban RG, I have worked hard uploading and have alot of uploads waiting to be posted. And I have spent money on a 3 month premium as have other members.

They have obviously responded to the ban, so it has worked to ban them. But, alot of us here have worked hard posting content that brings vistors to this site.

Please respect our hard work and views and unban RG.

Many Thanks
sweetkid
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2013 1:40 pm
i'm so small and new member to discus ab8 anythng over here but what ab8 those downloaders who just purchase 3months premium acnt from my links 2dy ovrhere.......recenlty i've removed Uploaded now i'll remove rg and laster lumfile and so on...........

while RG has removed that exe issue as well.......and the main copied issue as well.......we are the part of this gr8 forum hope admin will unbanned RG

thanks for your time
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 15, 2013 1:57 pm
I just checked a file and had the exe dl does appear to be gone. I know they received many, many complaints about it.

As far as I know, the copy issue is not a problem here. Megaupload used to allow the same thing, and Rapidshare still does, and no one ever complained about that. People concerned can always pw protect their files to make it more difficult for people to repost their uploads.
Sal3m69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2013 2:10 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
I just checked a file and had the exe dl does appear to be gone. I know they received many, many complaints about it.

As far as I know, the copy issue is not a problem here. Megaupload used to allow the same thing, and Rapidshare still does, and no one ever complained about that. People concerned can always pw protect their files to make it more difficult for people to repost their uploads.

About function ''Copy to My Files''.
Each uploader can disable this in profile.
So it's also not a problem anymore.
Milena86
Added: Mar 15, 2013 5:27 pm
Oh not again Sad

Anal Sex

and Big Natural tits: Hardcore & Solo
grannyjosh
Added: Mar 15, 2013 7:45 pm
Great move. Simply brilliant. Ban rapid.gator, ban ul..to. Let's ban all filelockers.
Philip28
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2013 5:19 am
Premium RG is useless here anyway, most uploads here are LS. I do most of my dl's from other boards, I just find it convenient to just "save to my file" and share instead of uploading files which takes time and effort.