Author
Kappiah98
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2013 7:34 am
grannyjosh wrote:
Great move. Simply brilliant. Ban rapid.gator, ban ul..to. Let's ban all filelockers.

This is a troller, guys. Ignore him or her or whatever it is. He/she/it has been posting the same message in every forum.
Adiel
Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2013 3:27 pm
The bottom line is that exe file has been removed. So rapidgator should be back on allowed hosts lists, I am waiting for the admin final decision.
srwsrw
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2013 6:00 pm
Yep seems so.

PBB unbanned RG now.

Please do same Wink
pozegabett
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm
1000+

Please do same Wink
alpha0480
Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2013 8:14 pm
rapidgator is just the only last cash hoster allowed which i can upload.
i can't upload with luckyshare, my upload crash before the end, and luckyshare is unable to fix the problem ....
i'm not the only one in this case ...
so what ? i just stop posting til rapidgator is allowed again

and just a precision. Rapidgator gives you two options, you can either download the video file as is or use Rapidgator's download manager. The exe file is the installation program for the download manager. If you want just the video file, choose that option.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

some vids are offline ...

please let me know which files are down and i will see if i can reup them (and plz let me know the page link of the video)

down files from page 122 to page 193 are reupped (except some lost files, especially on P. 113 to 121 and 157-158). the rest is in progress ...
srwsrw
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2013 8:28 pm
alpha0480 wrote:
rapidgator is just the only last cash hoster allowed which i can upload.
i can't upload with luckyshare, my upload crash before the end, and luckyshare is unable to fix the problem ....
i'm not the only one in this case ...
so what ? i just stop posting til rapidgator is allowed again

and just a precision. Rapidgator gives you two options, you can either download the video file as is or use Rapidgator's download manager. The exe file is the installation program for the download manager. If you want just the video file, choose that option.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The problem with that, is the option is enabled by default people don't always notice they have downloaded the exe file.

I ran the exe file on a online virus checker, most results returned clear, but a couple returned low level threats (adware etc.) which is not good.

They have removed it now.

Can admin comment on what's going to happen, we need to know?

Thanks
Kappiah98
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2013 12:38 am
I will restate here the position I posted elsewhere concerning the same issue:

I suggest the ban on RG be lifted for these reasons:

1. by unbanning RG you would have proved a great point and thought a great lesson - that no filehost can do whatever they like, whenever they like
2. You would have shown due respect for the opinions and commitments of forum members with historical (via uploaded files) and financial interest (premium membership) in RG
3. Shown your commitment to giving filehosters a level playing field to operate - so long as they play fair and don't use underhanded tactics they stand on equal foot with each other
4. Demonstrated to forum members why Forumophilia is still strong and powerful - its commitments to itself and its members are sacrosanct and lasting and not whimsical
5. Demonstrate to all the kill-joy folks and anti-filehost forces that we will neither shoot ourselves in the foot nor give them the ammunition to load the guns they have trained at us since time immemorial.
dj_erotica
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2013 1:14 am
before somebody ban rapidgator do not forget luckyshare Laughing
pozegabett
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2013 7:13 am
please mister allow again RG
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2013 7:55 am
I think rapidgator soon be allowed here Smile
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2013 12:29 pm
It would be good to here from admin on this?

Keeping everyone in the dark is a bit frustrating.
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2013 12:45 pm
Zanyx wrote:
Issue with rapidgator in progress. Maybe it will be added back.

This is a publication by Zanyx, before delete it. So we wait Smile
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm
645686 wrote:
Zanyx wrote:
Issue with rapidgator in progress. Maybe it will be added back.

This is a publication by Zanyx, before delete it. So we wait Smile

Zanyx removed RG as a host on the 14th, according to the Rules and Important Information thread. Clearly, doing so is something he believes is his duty as the Administrator, representing, I presume, the Board owner. At least this decision does not seem to be revenue based, like other historic PBB host decisions have been.

If RG "behaves" for a wile, it will likely be allowed back, as is the historic pattern here.
Zanyx
Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2013 3:43 pm
john5527
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm
I'm glad to see rapidgator back here. It's a good host and used in many places.