Author
dj-spin
Good Poster
Added: Sep 29, 2006 6:54 am
Finally some decent breast pics - not the best but better than nothing at all - if only she had shown her "kitty."

Jenny star is by far my favorite model!

I took the time and pulled the creme of the crop out - the entire set is close to two hundred pictures - as a thank you to all of you posting great material. Very Happy

Indulge:
RumpRoast
Good Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2006 6:38 am
yummy!
benbab
Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2006 4:35 am
I've been waiting for pics like this of Jenny to pop out for nearly a couple of years and I wasn't disappointed! Thanks for the photos dj-spin and like you, I'm looking for some decent "kitty" shots myself Very Happy
dj-spin
Good Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2006 8:36 am
benbab wrote:
I've been waiting for pics like this of Jenny to pop out for nearly a couple of years and I wasn't disappointed! Thanks for the photos dj-spin and like you, I'm looking for some decent "kitty" shots myself Very Happy
You're welcome, but, unfortunately, I am almost certain that Jenny never had any pictures taken of her coochie.
sockbandit
Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2006 12:18 pm
here some posts on jenny check out the last one complete sets


http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=10983&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4701&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4584&highlight=jenny+star


http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=2416&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600

and the best post on her by me


http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=14514&highlight=sockbandit




hope you enjoy
_________________
kate star nudes
http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=13933&highlight=katestar

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=10970
stedem
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm
Jenny Star (nude) Exclamation
Where, not completely.
Elfman101
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2006 10:04 pm
stedem wrote:
Jenny Star (nude) Exclamation
Where, not completely.


Jenny going nude I would have no problem with as long as it was done tastefully but you know I think it would really depress me if she got caught up by the porn "machine" and went the way of so many girls in the business (the lady in my avatar for instance). It is possible to have a successful career outside porn. Look at Ketty for instance. She is still very popular even without ever doing hard core.
dj-spin
Good Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2006 5:41 am
sockbandit wrote:
here some posts on jenny check out the last one complete sets


http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=10983&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4701&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4584&highlight=jenny+star


http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=2416&highlight=jenny+star

http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600

and the best post on her by me


http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=14514&highlight=sockbandit




hope you enjoy
Thank you for the comprehensive links!
gibraltar321
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 10, 2006 3:36 am
Elfman101 wrote:
stedem wrote:
Jenny Star (nude) Exclamation
Where, not completely.


Jenny going nude I would have no problem with as long as it was done tastefully but you know I think it would really depress me if she got caught up by the porn "machine" and went the way of so many girls in the business (the lady in my avatar for instance). It is possible to have a successful career outside porn. Look at Ketty for instance. She is still very popular even without ever doing hard core.


I do not agree...They get paid to entertain me...then do what i want and show it...dont like it, do another job... this is porn,btw
euphoric
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2006 5:13 am
very nice thanks...
_________________
Signature removed by svinto.
No linking to other sites.
IDMyAvatar
VIP club member
Added: Oct 10, 2006 9:15 am
gibraltar321 wrote:
I do not agree...They get paid to entertain me...then do what i want and show it...dont like it, do another job... this is porn,btw


Oh yeah man. She's doing it all for you. Rolling Eyes I'll bet I've got more change floating around in my car than you've ever spent on porn. The porn directors must be banging on your door to find out what you want to see next.

Nice thread BTW.
_________________
Watch4Beauty thread under re-construction. More similarly themed threads coming soon!
triplepoint
Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2006 1:15 pm
I'm pretty much a newbie, and never would aspire to moderator-dom. But I really like the tone of this site, and would suggest you guys cork in the emotions. Thank you ID, BTW, for all your contributions. I agree with many of the posters that their efforts are vastly under-acknowledged, and I am trying at least on my own behalf to be good. Now you two go back outside to play, and be nice!