Author
zebra148
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 04, 2013 4:14 am
jackback2 wrote:
Crying or Very sad quick update, i email luckyshare around the same time i made the above post but so far i have not hear anything from them, my uploading with rapidgator has been working great, i see theres lots of people using LS so i,m thinking it must have some to do with my login with filezilla for LS or my ISP , Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

I was able to use earlier today but since 12 noon here, been down.......hope not gone, was better than
most
brendamatnet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 05, 2013 7:10 pm
I bought a Luclkey share account this am and still have not got an activation email and i have emailed them a half dozen times
zebra148
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 05, 2013 9:53 pm
brendamatnet wrote:
I bought a Luclkey share account this am and still have not got an activation email and i have emailed them a half dozen times

Mine is back and working ....seems they just had a bad day ( I hope)

But know when bought my premium (last month) took about 2 hours to get updated
and mine was hiding in spam folder......check there, then write them, so far been good at answering my questions
brendamatnet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 05, 2013 11:20 pm
thanks for the heads up on the spam folder but i did check it and its not there i wrote them but who knows its the weekend i will wait till monday
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm
Very Happy
finally FTS upload is working for me on luckyshare, Still havent heard from them but thats probable from all the extra traffic.
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad holy crap FtP is working now my membership has expire, can not renew using my cc , Why they dont allow you to renew using credit from affiliate i dont know most all other host do, still i do not under stand why so many on this forum is using this host, maybe service depends on location, but i do know i have lots of trouble with this host and absolutely no support or even a response Crying or Very sad
cabreado
Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm
Don't buy Luckyshare membership accounts. Why you buy an account to this scam site if exists Rapidgator and Uploaded? Come on guys, think about before waste money with they. Luckyshare will die soon!
zebra148
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm
cabreado wrote:
Don't buy Luckyshare membership accounts. Why you buy an account to this scam site if exists Rapidgator and Uploaded? Come on guys, think about before waste money with they. Luckyshare will die soon!

Maybe it will die like many others have, but for us in the usa, others not friendly to become premium downloaders.
but my speed has been good with luckyshare than with rapidgator. So stuck till something else comes along
our options are running out quickly

with the new laws coming out no one going to be safe Sad
cabreado
Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Do you have problems with uploaded in usa?
zebra148
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 16, 2013 3:39 am
cabreado wrote:
Do you have problems with uploaded in usa?

Some go up ok like , others are so slow like upload, for our area eastern part and filefactory for one. Rapidgator has it moments both ways....so would say medium. Ryushare which some are starting to use more, has good free user comments...have not tried premium yet as not enough use yet. Hotfile is another good one.....but lots of uploads get deleted....

oron was the best, but never see it again, And I am on cable so get pretty good speeds.....

And I forget the list cause is growing daily but a lot of servers are not able to get up or down.

So over all hit or miss, worst thing is finding one we can pay on to get premium.....probably the biggest headache
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Jan 16, 2013 4:05 am
Very Happy all good here now, took a while to get a payment for premiun with LS but manage to get another payment to work, i having good speeds with both LS and RG and both ftp working, so for now i,m happy Laughing
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic130009.html#2240422
Sweet18:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic174587.html
cabreado
Poster
Added: Jan 16, 2013 6:50 am
I'm downloadind with Uploaded at 1Mb/s in Europe. I think Uploaded works with the same speed in USA.
budokan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 21, 2013 12:28 am
I use this services for luckyshare:

Code:
http://rapids.pl/53656

Code:
http://www.twojlimit.pl/user/80594
pevets666
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm
Can anybody from the UK perhaps comment on LS premium download speeds?
I get anywhere from 3mb/s to 7mb/s on RG, is LS comparable?
chocolate799
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 02, 2013 11:46 pm
terrible hoster for free users