Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 27, 2015 12:49 pm
Shelly Burbank - Just One More Handjob, Step-Mom! HD 720p

Category: Step-Mother / Step-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, POV, Titty Fucking, Busty / Big tits, Handjob, Cumshot

Shelly the Burbank Bomber always makes an entrance and today is no different. She walks into her step son’s room with her massive tits being constrained in a tight purple bustier and the sight of those famous juggs about to spill out of the top gives the poor guy an instant boner. He begs her for a handjob and she’s only too happy to give him one which she does in this new episode

Most step moms have boundaries they never cross with their step sons but clearly Shelly the Burbank Bomber plays by her own rules and she thinks jerking off her step son is fair game. She’s jerked him off before so today when he begs her for one more handjob, the big tittied MILF pulls out the lube and rubs it into his hard cock and then sensually massages it until it hardens some more. Then she takes her sweet time tugging it working from head to base and back and then even playing with his balls.

He thinks a handjob is all he’s getting but the busty blonde bombshell has even more in store for him as she shoves his cock in between her big tits and lets him tit fuck her while she begs for him to cum in her mouth. Tit fucking Shelly the Burbank Bomber and hearing her plead for his load drives the man over the edge causing him to explode. So, does he cum in her mouth? You can find out.

screenshot

Size: 256843299 bytes (244.94 MiB), duration: 00:10:44, avg.bitrate: 3191 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/67118e2f3b3e5/Shelly_Burbank_-_Just_One_More_Handjob__Step-Mom.part2.rar
marlboro73
Added: Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm
Dakota Charms Teases & Pleases - Blowjob Handjob for brother

Category: Step-Brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Step-Siblings, Family Fantasies, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum In Mouth, College, Nerdy, Tease, Dirty Talk, Sensual, Coed, Secret, POV

Dakota and her older step Brother have just enough time to play before their parents get home!

Dakota Charms Blowjob and Handjob with CIM Finish

screenshot

Size: 113419779 bytes (108.17 MiB), duration: 00:19:09, avg.bitrate: 790 kb/s
Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/157ca8b22f024/Dakota_Teases___Pleases_-_Blowjob_Handjob_CIM.rar
marlboro73
Added: Jun 17, 2015 4:12 pm
Brooklyn Chase - Are you really smelling my hose? HD 720p

Category: Step-Mother / Step-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, 3rd Person Pov, Big Tits, Brunette, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Pantyhose/stockings Fetish, Dad's Wife, Caught in the act

I am so late for work and I really need a pair of pantyhose. The only ones I own are completely ripped in the front but I have to go dig them out of the trash and at least present myself at work in them until I can leave for lunch and get a new pair. What's this? Why are you sitting on my bedroom floor with my ripped pantyhose under your nose? Look, you father and I haven't been married very long and I really can't handle any weirdness from your right now. We're almost the same age for fuck's sake can't you show me a little respect as your step mother though? You know what? I'm so pissed I'm going to just give you what you're looking for anyway and maybe this will get it out of your system. Lie down on the floor and take a good giant inhale of my pantyhose crotch. I want to hear your inhale. Breathe deeper and deeper! Get all your sniffs right now because if I catch you in my garbage again pulling out my used hose I will most certainly tell your father. I know why you want to smell my hose, so you can jack off. I'm leaving for work now and you should go to your own room and crank your damn cock now that you've got all the smells of my crotch that you need you little pantyhose pervert.

screenshot

Size: 97954155 bytes (93.42 MiB), duration: 00:05:59, avg.bitrate: 2183 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/343ba3dad11f7/Brooklyn_Chase_-_Are_you_really_smelling_my_hose.rar
marlboro73
Added: Jun 14, 2015 11:36 am
Melanie Hicks - MELANIE'S ALLOWANCE HD 1080p

Category: Father-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Family Fantasies, Older Male / Younger Female

MELANIE OFFERS HER DAD A TOPLESS HANDJOB IN EXCHANGE FOR A RAISE IN HER ALLOWANCE
THE HANDJOB TURNS INTO A BLOWJOB FOR AN EXTRA $50.....
THEN THE BLOWJOB TURNS INTO A HARD PUSSY POUNDING FOR AN EXTRA $100!!!

Melanie learned of a new "trick" from her friend Nicole. Nicole has been giving her Dad Topless Handjobs....in exchange for a higher Allowance. Melanie wants to try it out on her Dad...so equipped with a bottle of baby oil, and a box of Kleenex, Melanie goes to see her Dad. Melanie bounces the concept off her Dad....who is somewhat reluctant to go along.....so Melanie takes her shirt off, to show her dad that she has BIG....BEAUTIFUL TITS!!! After seeing the spectacular natural breasts of his well endowed Daughter, Dad agrees to the Topless Handjob for a raise in Allowance. After Melaniestrokes him for a few minutes....Dad gets into the spirit of the exercise.....and offers Melanie another $50 in Allowance...if she'll put it in her mouth!! Enterprising Melanie immediately scarfs down her Daddy's cock. After some good cock sucking....Dad ups the ante again....offering his busty Daughter $100 raise in Allowance....if she'll let him fuck her!!! Melanie agrees....and climbs on top of Daddy's hard cock and rides him. Dad finishes by using his little Pumpkin as a cum dumpster....as he soaks her in sperm!! Dad feels better....and Melanie has a nice raise in her Allowance!!

screenshot

Size: 434740370 bytes (414.60 MiB), duration: 00:10:59, avg.bitrate: 5278 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/46d24eefad1c3/MELANIESALLOWANCEHD.part1.rar
http://keep2s.cc/file/c6badb1c14783/MELANIESALLOWANCEHD.part2.rar
marlboro73
Added: Jun 09, 2015 9:33 pm
Blackmailed Into Sex With Her Son - Part 3

Category: Mother-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Facial, Cumshot

This is a 3 part video. Part 3 of 3. Rachel comes into the room wearing the slutty outfit David has specified. She continues to try to convince him that this is very wrong as she applies her lip gloss. David knows what he wants and is not listening to her arguments. He tells her to take off her panties and kneel on the bed. She curses him and calls him a pig as she gets into position. She is still cursing him as he slams his hard cock into her from behind. Her curses quickly change into moans of pleasure as she gets her first good fucking in a long time even though it is from her son. She tells him how big his cock is as he shoves her head against the mattress. He flips her over on her back. She struggles momentarily but her legs spread and go straight up in the air as he shoves his cock back inside her. There are no more objections coming from her. She is now grabbing his ass and telling him to fuck her harder. After she has multiple orgasms she decides to finish him off with her mouth. She has him lay back on the bed as she positions herself on her knees on the floor between his legs. She takes his cock into her mouth all the way to the root. She stands up without ever taking his cock out her mouth allowing her well fucked pussy to peek out from beneath her short skirt. She pulls down her top to expose her huge breasts while continuing her stroking. She jerks his cock between her tits coaxing the cum out of him. Finally when he is ready to explode she directs the cum on her face. She continues to stroke and lick his cock after he has shot his load. She turns her cum smeared face towards him and tells him that their relationship has changed forever.

screenshot

Size: 130121574 bytes (124.09 MiB), duration: 00:11:33, avg.bitrate: 1502 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv1, yuv420p, 640x480, 1368 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
step: 53 s; # tiles: 3x4, tile size: 428x320; total size: 1290x1376

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/ebf023e1fa98d/MILF140.3_-_Blackmailed_Into_Sex_With_Her_Son.wmv.rar
marlboro73
Added: May 30, 2015 7:00 am
The Twins (Scene 5)

screenshot

In this all black, hardcore foursome, you'll be watching twins, Chocolate Monroe and Mocha getting their nipples sucked, boobs squeezed and soaking wet, pink snappers screwed but, along the way, you'll see them giving their men's massive meat poles a blowjob, until after getting several orgasms, when they collect a thick, facial cumshot.

screenshot

Size: 350580019 bytes (334.34 MiB), duration: 00:16:55, avg.bitrate: 2763 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/1a873990289ac/2103_-_The_Twins_Scene_5.part1.rar
http://keep2s.cc/file/fc63cc99efa49/2103_-_The_Twins_Scene_5.part2.rar
marlboro73
Added: May 30, 2015 6:11 am
The Twins (Scene 1)

screenshot

Chocolate Monroe and Mocha are twins, who both like the same things in life and in sex, as you'll see they both are dating the same guy so, when he's giving the one cunnilingus, the sister is riding on his pole and when the one girl is down on all fours, taking his dick up her ass, he's licking her other girl's box, until they share his facial.

screenshot

Size: 347598679 bytes (331.50 MiB), duration: 00:16:45, avg.bitrate: 2767 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/e06ffccfb7c90/2101_-_The_Twins_Scene_1.part1.rar
http://keep2s.cc/file/502b014a8d48d/2101_-_The_Twins_Scene_1.part2.rar
marlboro73
Added: May 06, 2015 5:57 pm
Daddy Timestopped MY Sleepover

Starring Willow, Victoria Verve, Viva and Torro Bravo

Directed by Alex Dorian

Willow has a couple of her friends over for a fun "girls night" sleepover, they are all having fun, in their P.J.'s braiding each others hair, when Willow's dad, Torro comes in.

He tells the girls to have fun, but not make too much noise as he is still working and has a couple of things to wrap up still, the girls agree to keep it down and he leaves.

Victoria tells Willow how creepy her dad is, but Viva likes him and thinks he is hot, Willow tells them both to be quiet and not to talk about her dad that way.

Torro comes back and tells Willow that he actually has a few more hours of work to do and asks her to make him a sandwich as he won't have time to, Willow refuses as she is with her friends, so Torro timestops all three girls. He can't help but want to play the girls, so he stands them up and starts to strip them, sucking on their nipples and feeling their tight bodies.

He poses them side by side and restarts time, the girls panic so he stops them again, this time stripping them almost naked, he sits down and pulls out his cock and starts to stroke it while he unfreezes the girls, they see him with his cock in his hand and each others naked bodies and start to panic more, so he freezes them again and poses them once more.

He puts Willow on the table and Viva and Victoria side by side holding onto each other, then he stands next to Willow and uses her hand to jack him off until he cums all over her leg, then he sets them up side by side for a good view of their frozen bodies.

Then he takes Willow to the kitchen and uses her frozen hands to make him a sandwich.

Fetish Elements: Timestop, Freeze, Taboo, Multi Girl, Posing, Stripping, Body Fondling, Nipple Licking, Hand Job, Cumshots, Female Training, Kitchen, Dutch Rudder, Body Views

screenshot

Size: 139859396 bytes (133.38 MiB), duration: 00:29:23, avg.bitrate: 635 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/fd005b5bbbc16/Robomeats_-_Daddy_timestopped_my_sleepover.rar
marlboro73
Added: Mar 25, 2015 4:11 am
Mother's Lesson HD 1080p

Entices you with; Taboo, Mother/Son, Cock Tease, Oral, Blowjob, French Kissing, Stockings, Garters, Heels, Fucking and Cum in Mouth..

Loving mom Rachel became concerned about her son Dylan after she overheard him on the phone with his girlfriend. The young tramp was giving him a hard time, complaining that he did not please her sexually because he kept cumming too soon. Later, Rachel went to his room where he lay moping on his bed. Although she knew what was bothering him, she persuaded him tell it to her in his own words. Dylan responded by shyly confessing to her that his girlfriend had shaken his confidence and made him feel bad about his sexual inexperience. Being an ever-supportive mom, Rachel tried hard to put Dylan's mind at rest. Among other things she admitted that her own sex-life with his father was not great. It had been over two years since they had last done it. Following the talk, when she was alone, Rachel fumed aloud about the way her son's girlfriend had treated him. She considered her nothing but insensitive trash. Now Rachel had to rebuild her son's damaged self esteem. Her plan for doing so was very unusual and taboo, but she believed it would be good for Dylan and herself. She had gotten the idea after her pussy had gotten all wet from hearing him talk about his sex life. The mere recollection of it caused her to run her hands hornily over her shapely body. Afterwards, Rachel paid another visit to Dylan. This time she wore a sexy robe that caught his eye with its plunging neckline. Sitting herself next to him on the bed, she told a little fib about trying to find him some sex-education material. Unfortunately, none of it was satisfactory. In any case, Rachel believed that the best way for a person to learn something was by actually doing it. She then made her wild suggestion to Dylan. She herself would teach him how to fuck and please a woman, and also how to control when came. To further persuade her son, she flashed him her awesome cleavage, then opened up her robe to herself in a tight-fitting nightie. Dylan took one look at his mom and knew he was going to accept her offer. She was cute, sexy, and utterly irresistible. From that moment on, slowly, at first, mother and son began their special taboo lesson. Tentative kissing and touching became passionate kissing and fondling. Off came Rachel's nightie, then her bra and panties. In just her stockings and garters, she told her son to kneel behind her and play with her big, naked breasts. She then lay back, parted her legs to expose her pussy, and instructed him on how to lick and pleasure it. Baby, you just made your mom cum! she murmured happily after the young man has succeeded at his task. She then sucked his cock until it was hard and fuck-ready. The first taboo penetration came in the missionary position - son holding mother's long, hose-clad legs open as he thrusts deep into her. Next up was some intense action in the doggy-position. Alternately reaching around to cup his panting mom's tits and hold on to her hips, he fucked her tight, clenching pussy over and over, making her gasp and moan. I cannot believe my own son is doing it to me! - Rachel says with delight. Dylan himself was having the time of his life. Nor was the fucking over. He still got to have his mother ride his cock from on top. Thanks to her instructions and encouragement throughout the lesson, he managed not to cum early. However, relief finally arrived when he got to blow his load right into his mother's sucking mouth. She presented a wicked picture dribbling the white stuff onto the tops her tits. The lesson over, Rachel turned to her son and informed him that he had proven himself a wonderful lover. She had no idea why his girlfriend had been critical of him. Indeed, he would be better of without her. Rachel wanted her son all to herself now. There were still plenty of sexual things she wanted to show him. Dylan could be with any time he wanted. He only had to promise one thing: never to tell his father!

screenshot

Size: 562476659 bytes (536.42 MiB), duration: 00:34:41, avg.bitrate: 2162 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download

Mother_27s_Lesson.part1.rar
Mother_27s_Lesson.part2.rar
marlboro73
Added: Mar 07, 2015 1:15 pm
Spiking My Sister's Drink HD 720p

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Siblings, Family Fantasies, BBW, Chubby, Fat, Amateur, Drugged, Tattooed, Redhead

I gave my sister something in her drink while we were hanging out together. Our parents had gone away for the weekend and I really wanted to play without having to deal with her hesitation. After she , I grope her body. I feel how nice her pussy is. I grab and squeeze on her big, juicy tits. I want to know what she feels like. I know she's KO for a while so she's not going to be able to resist me nor have the strength to say no. My sister is all mine tonight.

screenshot

Size: 204882097 bytes (195.39 MiB), duration: 00:08:33, avg.bitrate: 3195 kb/s

Download

http://keep2s.cc/file/dd44d3139dbf2/Lucy_-_Spiking_My_Sisters_Drink.rar
marlboro73
Added: Mar 29, 2014 4:20 pm
Zoey Holloway and India Summer - Momma's Birthday Boy

Category: Aunt-Nephew; Step-Mother / Step-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Cougar, Threesome, FemDom / Female Domination, Older Women / Younger Man, Handjob, Cumshot, Humiliation, Family Fantasies

IT'S JUNIOR'S BIRTHDAY AND MOMMA INVITED AUNTIE OVER TO CELEBRATE. IT'S A SPECIAL DAY FOR HIS DICK.

He's a virgin. He's never been with a woman, except for Mommie. Up to this point his cock has only belonged to Step-Momme and now she wants to show it to Auntie and have both of them play with it. It is still in chastity and they smack it around and poke at it, and make him fuck Auntie's Boots.

M0MMIE shows Auntie how she lets Junior smell her pussy when she gets home from a date. For his birthday he gets to sniff another woman as Mom lets him sniff Aunties ass. They laugh at his feeble attempts to fuck Aunties Boots in chastity. He is aching to get out of chastity and for his birthday, M0M LETS HIS OUT.

Auntie grabs him by his ears and shoves his face between her boobs. She sits on his face and uses his nose to get herself off. While jerking his little cock MOMMIE lets him smell her shoes but he has to keep licking Auntie. "Show your Aunt what kind of stamina you have, Junior, Keep fucking my hand." Auntie wants to laugh at him while he plays with himself, and sucks on her boobs.

SHOOT FOR AUNTIE, JUNIOR. NOW THAT YOU ARE 18 YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN TO SERVE OTHER WOMEN, BUT WE KEEP YOUR CUM IN THE FAMILY. AUNTIE ZOEY AND STEP-MOMMIE INDIA

screenshot

Size: 609935639 bytes (581.68 MiB), duration: 00:25:40, avg.bitrate: 3168 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x720, 3016 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r)

Download

http://k2s.cc/file/ca9b63bc41f67/Mommas_Birthday_Boy.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/df4fae164f1b4/Mommas_Birthday_Boy.part2.rar

==

Laughing at Daddy Wank

screenshot

Size: 93292748 bytes (88.97 MiB), duration: 00:10:00, avg.bitrate: 1244 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x720, 1098 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Mar 22, 2014 3:47 pm
Stacie Starr - Sunday Fuck Fest

Category: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Busty / Big tits, MILF, Wives, Threesome, Father, Mother, Son, Cumshot, Cum on tits, Creampie, BBW, Mature

Sundays at the Starr household are slightly different than most. Stacy, Joe & their Son Russell have returned home from Church, and they are uplifted & inspired from the Sermon by the Reverend Sullivan....and Stacy is about to begin cooking their traditional Sunday Brunch. Russell asks his Mom if they should have their regular "Sunday Family Fuckfest" before or after Brunch. Mom decides that it's probably best to have their Sunday Family Fuckfest first....so they don't have to Fuck on a full stomach. Mom, dad & Son take off their Sunday clothes....and Mom begins to Suck-Off Hubby & Son. Both Dad & Son take turns Pounding Mom....they bend her over.....Plow her from behind while she takes one in the Pussy and Sucks the other.....until Russell shoots a gigantic load all over his Mom's big Tits.....and Dad follows shortly thereafter by unloading inside Stacy's cunt. Dad makes Russell "clean" up his Mom by licking the cum out of his Mom. Dad & Russell are now going to watch Football on TV as Stacy starts working on Brunch. Just another typical Sunday at the Starr Family household.....

screenshot

Size: 142208537 bytes (135.62 MiB), duration: 00:11:06, avg.bitrate: 1708 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

http://k2s.cc/file/8738fc376d285/Stacie_Starr_-_Sunday_Fuck_Fest.rar

==

I Got My Aunt Pregnant

Category: Auntie-Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Impreganation, Mom's Sister, Sister's Son, Blonde, Cum in pussy

Sisters Ciara and Cherry are having a serious heart to heart discussion over coffee. The family crisis is as follows.....younger Sister Cherry and her Husband Ted have been trying to have a baby for quite some time now. They have tried everything.....and Cherry is at her wit's end....and ready to give up on every having a baby. Older Sister Ciara, however, won't give up so easily!! Ciara says she could never get over the disappointment of not having little Nieces and Nephews. Ciara has an idea...that may be somewhat....."outside the box". Ciara suggests to her younger Sister Cherry that Ciara's Son Connor could Father a baby for Cherry!!! Cherry is shocked at the idea of conceiving a baby with her own Nephew......but Ciara begins to convince Cherry....."Connor comes from good jeans.......he's not shooting blanks like Ted.....he's almost the same age as you.....and I "know" that he was checking you out in your bikini at the Family Picnic last Summer.....". Cherry decides that it is worth a try....and the Sisters bring the proposal to Connor in his room. Connor, of course is very reluctant to have sex with his Aunt....at the request of his Mother....with the mission to impregnate his Aunt.....but since Aunt Cherry is SO HOT....young Connor agrees!! Mom leaves the two of them alone to "do the deed"....and Cherry seduces her young Nephew....sucking his cock....and even sweetening the "mission of conception"....by letting her Nephew eat her pussy and her ass....something she knows he has always wanted to do. After tasting the forbidden fruit of his hot Aunt's private parts....Connor is ready!! Connor pounds away at his Aunt Cherry until he gives what she wants....a load of baby makers inside her!!! Cherry thanks Connor for his "service"....and tells him that the whole Family will benefit from his wonderful help....but they must promise never to let Uncle Ted know.

screenshot

Size: 150788776 bytes (143.80 MiB), duration: 00:13:13, avg.bitrate: 1521 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und), mp4

Download
marlboro73
Added: Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm
What Mom Doesn't Know HD 720p

Category: Step-Father / Step-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Mother's Husband, Wife's Daughter, Handjob, Cumshot, Family Fantasies, Skinny, Slim, Petite, Small Tits, Teen, Brunette

Chloe wants to borrow the car but mom (Charlee Chase) tells her it isn't going to happen today. Chloe goes off pouting to her room. Her step-dad comes in to see what's bothering her and against her mothers wishes, he agrees to let her use his car. Chloe loves how her step-dad always seems to be on her side so she wants to repay him by wanking his cock until he cums!

screenshot

Size: 456225037 bytes (435.09 MiB), duration: 00:09:51, avg.bitrate: 6176 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6099 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download

==

Amanda Bryant - Amanda Wants Daddy's Cum And Knows How To Get It HD 720p

Category: Father-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Teen, Slim, Skinny, Petite, Handjob, Cumshot, Older Male / Younger Female, Daddy's Girl, Daddy Fantasies, Small tits, Blonde

18 yr old amanda Bryant is home for the holidays and she really missed you. She asked you to spend some time with her like you used to and she lays next to you on her bed. She coyly teases you a bit then unzips your pants and exposes your cock. Her tiny soft hands grip your cock firmly and tease it rock hard. Then she decides to give you a treat, removing her shirt and bra to reveal her perky breasts. As you watch them bounce while amanda strokes your cock it doesn't take long before you are cumming all over her hands.

screenshot

Size: 134447376 bytes (128.22 MiB), duration: 00:05:19, avg.bitrate: 3372 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3195 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download

http://k2s.cc/file/6b1b03e07c874/Amanda_Wants_Daddys_Cum.rar
marlboro73
Added: Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm
Zoey Foxx and Zoey Holloway - Step Dad plays the stunt cock HD 720p [RE-UPLOAD]

Category: Step-Daughter / Step-Father Incest, Taboo, Handjob, MILF, Petite, POV (Point of View), Sex Ed, Brunettes, Small Tits, Threesome, Mother & Daughter Fun, Multiple Girls, Dirty Talk, Cumshot, Cougar

screenshot

What is a young woman to do when her boyfriend breaks up with her because she wont put out? Poor Zoey, she is 18 and still a virgin, the thought of sex makes her squeamish. Before she gives up her precious pearl of virginity she wants to make sure she is with the right guy. Not that he wasn't the right guy. She's just so...naive.

After a little crying she decides to go talk with her mom. Her mom, also Zoey, notices the pouty face and wonders why. Young Zoey reveals that her boyfriend just broke up with her because she wont have sex with him. Mom doesn't understand why a boy would break up with her beautiful daughter until Zoey also adds that she is a virgin! Well now, this is news to Mom. What can Mom do to help her distraught daughter? A brilliant idea comes to mind, she can teach young Zoey to give a good hand job. This skill will certainly preserve her precious peach and yet be enough to keep a boyfriend. Mom suggests they enlist the help of Zoey's step-Dad's penis for educational purposes of course. Zoey resists saying that idea is gross. Mom says that a cucumber just wont give the same results as a real penis. With a little hesitation young Zoey agrees with Mom and they make their way to find Dad.

Mom pitches the idea to Dad, who is in agreement of anything to help his lil' Zoey be happy again. Mom gets right to the education by pulling down Dads sweatpants to reveal his penis to young Zoey. Her reaction is as expected, ewww! Mom shows her how to lube the dick and if she doesn't have lube then she can always use her own spit. Lil' Zoey is kind of shocked to learn she can spit on a guy and it's a good thing. Mom's experienced hands show her how to use both hands and twist upward on the whole shaft as well as shining the tip. Mom is trying to create an experience for her daughter that she can go confidently and recreate with her next boyfriend. Zoey never even took off her top to expose her young perky budding breasts for her last boyfriend. When Mom learns of this, she lovingly insists that lil' Zoey needs to get comfortable showing some skin and helps her remove the top of her innocent looking nightie. As young Zoey is becoming more comfortable in her skills but has to add, "Can we not tell Grandma about this?" Mom assures her that she isn't telling anyone about this lesson. They continue a team effort to bring Dad to climax. Young Zoey is taught to learn the signs of a guy who is soon to cum: shaky legs, cock stiffens, balls may shrink, may feel cock throbbing... Mom says that with lots of practice lil' Zoey will be so skilled that she can get a guy to buy her anything she wants if she can make him cum really good. This tidbit of information lights young Zoeys eyes up and she can hardly wait to make her Daddy cum with her little hands. Before she knows it her Dad spews his hot goo out the tip of his dick all over both Zoey's hands. It is quite a thick load for them. Young Zoey is so proud of herself that she cant really think of anything to ask for except, toys. Since she is a growing young woman she is sure to get those toys. A trip to the local Adult store with her Daddy and she will get any toys there that she wants. AND...now that she has felt the power of a good Hand Job, she also wants to make her Daddy cum again! What a good lil' Zoey.

screenshot

Size: 490961317 bytes (468.22 MiB), duration: 00:26:32, avg.bitrate: 2467 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

Download

http://k2s.cc/file/30d5c81508941/862hj.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/99c57c9e41f38/862hj.part2.rar

==

Lexi Sindel & Mistress T - Sperm Farm HD 720p

Category: Taboo Roleplay, MILF, Cougar, FemDom / Female Domination, Bondage, Bound, Milking, Cumshot, Handjob, Blonde, Threesome

screenshot

Mistress T and Mistress Lexi are running a sperm farm, they capture males and milk their cocks for as much sperm as they are worth. Their latest victim is ready for his daily harvest, they take him out of the cage and hook him to their milking machine. Lexi turns up the machine which intensely sucks on his cock, pulling up and down, he cannot resist the suction of the milking machine. The ladies laugh at their "donor", men are so easy. They developed this milking machine that no man cock can resist, it feels too good, he can't hold back any longer... Lexi takes his cock out of the device right before his orgasm and jerks his cock into a beaker, collecting all of his sperm for their testing and experimental purposes.

screenshot

Size: 275509147 bytes (262.75 MiB), duration: 00:07:44, avg.bitrate: 4750 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4492 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Mar 13, 2014 3:18 am
Kelly Teal - Mom Told Me to Blow Him HD 720p [RE-UPLOAD]

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Blonde, Blowjob, Dirty Talk, Petite, Small Tits

My brother always has a giant boner everywhere he goes. He walks outside and shows his huge boner to the neighbors and he thinks this is funny. He hits things in the house and breaks dishes and even windows with his boner. Mom called me into her room and told me I had to take care of his boner. I asked her what I could do; she said I had to blow him till he came in my mouth. This was very Taboo but I thought it would be fun. I called him into my room and told him to lay down on my bed. His boner was already raging and so I went to work. Up close his boner was even bigger and felt nice in my mouth. He finally calmed down too, he was not so jumpy. After a couple minutes of sucking him off, I figured out why he was so active with his boner...My Bro filled my mouth with so much cum, it blew out the sides of my mouth. What a load he had built up. I had fun though and plan to report to Mom on what we did. Hopefully he recharges his balls soon; I cannot wait to suck him off again!!!

screenshot

Size: 400241398 bytes (381.70 MiB), duration: 00:09:05, avg.bitrate: 5875 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)

Download

==

Kelly Teal in the Mechanic Special

Category: Roleplay, Footjob, Cumshot, Blonde, Slim, POV (point of view), Cumshot, Feet Fetish

Kelly brought her new sports car to the shop...Her warrantee just expired and she was looking at over $10,000.00 in repairs...The Mechanic listed the multiple items wrong with Kelly's car and she could only think of how she would pay for everything...The Mechanic could see the stress in Kellys eyes and offered a solution to her problem...He noticed her freshly painted toes and asked if she would mind showing off her toes and possible performing a trick with her gorgeous feet...Kelly had no choice and agreed...He then pointed to the back office where the negotiations could take place...Kelly followed the Mechanic to the back office which turned out to be a bedroom...Kelly paid no attention to this and slipped her heels off...She displayed her gorgeous feet and asked what was next...He said a simple footjob would make all her repair costs go away...Kelly figured a 10 minute footjob to make a $10k repair bill go away was a bargain...She now wonders what is required for regular maintenance on her car???

screenshot

Size: 152122511 bytes (145.08 MiB), duration: 00:12:35, avg.bitrate: 1612 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 1500 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download

http://k2s.cc/file/788ac786c3225/Kelly_Teal_in_a_Mechanics_Special.rar