screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 101 MB

Bobby liegt auf dem Bett und bekommt von Alida ihre Füsse ins Gesicht geworfen. Während sie seinen Schwanz abwichst, muss er die ganze Zeit über an bestrumpften Füsse riechen und lecken.

screenshot
Dominant_Handjob_3.rar
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 01, 2015 11:19 am
Title: My Brother is a Cocksucking Whore: Part Four

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:06
File Size: 429 MB

Now it's the French Maid's turn to be deflowered. Mistress Kandy fucks her up the ass while Bijou commands her to suck her cock. The maid is kept very busy by both exacting mistresses, who challenge the sissy to cum for them.

Mistress: Mistress Bijou Steal, Mistress Kandy

screenshot
kac-my-brother-is-a-cocksucking-whore-p04.part1.rar
kac-my-brother-is-a-cocksucking-whore-p04.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm
Title: Tessa Puts Her Panties on Your Face

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:34
File Size: 124 MB

"You took me shopping and now it's time for your reward. I'm going to d**** my panties over your face and place your doggie dish at my feet. Shall I unlock your chastity cage now? I'm not sure if I want to. It's so much fun to watch you beg and squirm. I think I like you better in your cage, Mr Puppy Pants..."

Princess Tessa, shopping slave, outfit testing, cruel tease and denial...

screenshot
tesDDN-1080.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 03, 2015 11:26 pm
Title: Stroke While You Kiss My Feet

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:16
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 88 MB

It’s very common for the girls to make slaves worship their feet while stroking their cock. Goddess Matilda is no different as it is a very common practice for her with all her male property. Part of the reason is that it helps the male gender associate their pleasure with that of kissing the lowest part of the female body, her feet. It builds a natural subservience in men which in turn makes it even easier to enslave them as toys and playthings.

screenshot
StrokeWhileYouKissMyFeet.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 08, 2015 5:37 pm
Title: Foot Slaves Place 2

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:41
File Size: 233 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

The first "Foot Slaves Place" sold incredibly well and received so much fan mail I felt motivated to create another one...but this time we get a lot more graphic. More than just kissing and making out. Dramatic camera angles that will make you feel like you are below me, being my foot slave while I fuck my boyfriend...and ignore you. Below me, where you belong. Doing your best to please me by being my foot stool and foot worshiper. Super hot clip for CUCKOLDS and FOOT SLAVES.

screenshot
Foot_slaves_place_2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 09, 2015 10:44 am
Title: Pay Goddess Nikki

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:44
File Size: 48 MB

Don’t feel bad that you are just another victim of a pretty girl. Goddess Nikki here may look young and innocent, but she knows that putting on a tight shirt and tiny shorts will weaken most men and bring them to their knees, begging to be her slave. That’s why she can totally ignore you on this clip because she knows that like a good enslaved piglet you will pay just for permission to stroke while looking at her Goddess ass.

screenshot
PayGoddessNikki.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 17, 2015 6:18 pm
Title: Ruined orgasm produced

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:19:24
File Size: 433 MB

Amber has no interest in any part of her negro captive body besides his sizable bull cock. The naturally busty blonde smokes a cigarette while she rubs her size 9 feet all over her bound slave. At times she placed both feet over the slaves mouth and nose cutting off his oxygen. I’m not sure she’d do this if he weren’t locked securely to the milking bed. Amber’s French manicured feet made the dark dick dance before she even touched it. She used lots of lube on the oversized penis during this interracial handjob. The pale skinned cock tease pushed the BBC past the point of No Return with her awesome teasing hand job. Amber held the ejaculating black erection and watched the SEMEN shoot out from it. This may be one of the largest loads of CUM ever produced from a ruined orgasm. For nearly 15 seconds the black cock poured out semen on its own! Then it happened! Amber tormented the extremely sensitive penis attacking the HEAD of it during an extended Post Orgasm milking. The unknown DICk in the bed struggled mightily to free himself from the post orgasm attack but there was absolutely nothing he could do!

screenshot
dead_link_removed
Ruined_orgasm_produced_nearly_15_seconds_worth_hot_BULL_semen.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 18, 2015 12:18 am
Title: Big slave - big cock!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:12:46
File Size: 229 MB

Me, Mistress Dometria, and a big slave with a big cock. In this short clip from the full movie I strap this slave to a frame made of scaffolding poles. I really get off on baiting slaves like this. Tits out, cunt out and slave dribbling and panting for more. With me wearing red latex hotpants and a quarter cup bra that push my nipples out like organ-stops, this slave just can't get enough of my special cock baiting. When he thinks I'm going to wank his nasty big hard cock, I slap it down hard with my crop, then forcibly masturbate it.

screenshot
nasty_big_cock.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 18, 2015 7:42 pm
Title: Hundreds For Empress Jennifer

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:14:08
File Size: 307 MB

Empress Jennifer is not impressed. Her slave is used to being financially drained by her, but this time he dared include some five and ten dollar bills in the money she was taking from him. He should know by now that she only wants large bills, preferably hundred dollar bills but apparently his memory is failing him. That’s ok because she has no problem reminding him with pain, significant and horrible amounts of pain from her whips. This is one of the harshest whipping clips we’ve ever filmed but he deserves every bit of the suffering she inflicts on him. Being her financial slave is a privilege not to be taken for granted, a hard lesson he will learn today from all the permanent whip marks she leaves on him using multiple whips in this extended whipping clip.

screenshot
HundredsForEmpressJennifer.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 30, 2015 8:24 am
Title: Tessa Makes You Shave Sissy-Smooth

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:47
File Size: 145 MB

"When I feel your testosterone rising through your chastity cage I know exactly what to do: emasculate you with sissy panties. You're going to shave and powder yourself girly-smooth and then put on this supremely humiliating pair of panties. Give me any attitude and I will make you panty-curtsey for my boyfriend..."

Princess Tessa, sissy emascualtion, shaving humiliation, panty punishment...

screenshot
tesPYY-1080.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 22, 2015 10:24 am
Title: Stroke And Lick

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:59
File Size: 54 MB

Goddess Nikki will permit you to stroke and lick today, stroke your tiny cock while you lick her dirty bare feet. It’s fitting that you associate pleasure with the sensation of your tongue running along the bottoms of her soles, and even more amusing to her that you pay for the honor.

screenshot
StrokeAndLick.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 27, 2015 5:24 pm
Title: Nikki's Domestic, Part 2

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:40
File Size: 112 MB

Why is Goddess Nikki whipping her domestic? Honestly it doesn’t really matter as she doesn’t need any reason for it. She frequently likes to whip her male property perhaps because she likes to watch them suffer, or perhaps because she feels men deserve pain on a daily basis as a reminder of their slave status. Whatever the reason may be this male obeys and clearly hurts for her as he struggles to take all the lashes from her whip. But as her property and personal domestic slave, he knows this is now part of his daily life.

screenshot
NikkisDomesticPart2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 08, 2015 11:10 am
Title: Cleaning And Worshiping

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:46
File Size: 65 MB

Cleaning and worshiping are two things you do very well with girls, as you are accustomed to toiling away for them and then groveling at their feet for permission to cum. Goddess Nikki will accept your groveling though and consider your plea for an orgasm as you kneel at her feet in your typical pathetic manner and beg.

screenshot
CleaningAndWorshiping.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 10, 2015 7:37 am
Title: #231 Ellie **** Orgasm

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:11:15
File Size: 657 MB

Ellie invites me over because she has a surprise for me. I see some duct tape laid out... she says she's making me something and says she needs to measure me so stick my hands behind my back. Im excited and have no idea she is tricking me into getting tape bound. She quickly bounds my hands behind my back and then tapes my feet together and reveals to me the hidden vibrator. Lets have some fun Mandy Flores...I hate to be tied up and she knows it! No Ellie, dont! She puts the vibrator to my pussy and instantly Im frozen by the strong vibration sensations...she holds the vibrator there, giggling at my desperation. She's not going to stop until she **** me to orgasm

screenshot
Ellie_****_orgasm.part2.rar
Ellie_****_orgasm.part1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 16, 2015 6:51 pm
Title: You Got Four Minutes Cowboy

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:43
File Size: 60 MB

Four minutes, that’s all the time Goddess Ela will give you to cum today. Mind you it doesn’t mean orgasm has been permitted yet. No, it means you have four minutes to get yourself right to the edge and then hope she will permit you to cum. Or maybe she will just deny you and laugh.

screenshot
YouGotFourMinutesCowboy.rar