Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 10, 2020 9:49 am
Spoilt Princess Grace: Muck Bucket Training
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:28:00 | 1030 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Today I had a walk in the countryside with My Ariat Ranger boots. I walked beside a large puddle of putrid water for a while, because I wanted My boots as dirty as possible for My stupid boot scr@per. I was disappointed with his performance lately. He often left some smaller lumps of mud on My boots, though he claimed to had removed it all.

Although it's not his purpose to clean My boots - that's for My boots polishers - he has to get rid of the filth which is on them after I come home. But lately, he often failed to do this. He even dared to excuse his failure by claiming there was too much gunk on My boots! So apparently his stupid big head needs to be reminded of two facts.

Firstly, there is never too much filth when it comes to clean the boots of a Princess. And secondly, this muck is neither meant to stay on My boots nor drop to My floors, but only to get slurped by a mud bucket like himself. I made him lick some of this revolting stuff right outside from the tops of My boots. But this was nothing compared to what he had to lick off My boots after I finished my walk. This is only the first lesson for this pathetic slave. Then I have finished his training eventually, he will be the best muck eater around.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/464d9ac72853c/Muck_Bucket_Training_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 10, 2020 12:42 pm
Spandex Figure 4
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:02:44 | 59 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mysteria pins Kevin and facesits him, then puts him in figure 4, her strong legs and ass squeezes his face hard, Kevin taps, but she is not ready to let him go yet....

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1acae0bd9c3ee/Spandex_Figure_4_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 10, 2020 3:28 pm
Jaime, fitness bighead part 2
screenshot screenshot

00:06:11 | 131 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Jaime's cockiness has got him into trouble. Some of the lads have stripped him stark naked and left him alone in the nightclub toilet. But he's not alone for long. When a group of women arrive to powder their noses they seize the opportunity to have some fun with the hunky fitness trainer.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e9fd976d8219e/nightclub-jaime-2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 11, 2020 6:25 am
Spread Our Asses and Lick - Club Stiletto FemDom

00:05:45 | 441 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Stevalia and Violet are totally gorgeous and deeply in love and their only need for men is to do debased things and be used and disposed of. Their kinky neighbor friend has a boy she is trying to raise in the right way so she offers to send him over to attend to the ladies needs and to help him learn his place in life. Stevalia and Violet both want their assholes licked while they lay on each other, up and down one hole and then the next, up and down, up and down.

The girls talk passionately through out about how much they love each other and how they will always use men for their pleasure. Jimmy appears to be enjoying this more than he should though so at the end Violet decides they should both use him as a toilet and send him home dirty. Open up, worm.

Category: Ass Worship, Taboo, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Stevalia, Violet

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4d9af893f83ea/lma-spread-our-asses-and-lick_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 11, 2020 10:21 am
Sinstress Sissy Transformation - Club Stiletto FemDom

00:07:08 | Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

After a good nights sleep upstairs in bed with her lover, Ms Sinstress heads to the cellar where her slave is locked away safely. She wakes him up as she has big plans for him. "We have clients, lets get you out of there" she says, opening the cage. The scene rolls over and Sinstress is flogging her slaves ass as he crawls to her makeup chair. She informs him at least 5 men will be coming over and she expects him to please them all, but first she has to make this slut look much prettier. "You'll look extra slutty today and two guys are even coming together so they may spit roast you."

Sinstress gives the slave an extensive makeover and the camera rolls over several times so you get a snippet of each step along the way. Well making him over she tells him how she expects him to service the men and she pays extra attention to make sure the slaves lips are super slutty. "You'll have to learn to apply the lipstick yourself because you'll be applying a lot of it today" she says with a chuckle. She then comments on her slaves budding breasts, pleased the hormones are starting to work and wonders how many men will be fondling them or pulling on her nipples. Next the slave girl is dressed in lingerie and a pretty dress. The scene then roles over, the slave has already sucked three cocks. Sinstress has her on her knees and tells her the first two guys were happy with her but the third guy not so much and the next guy has a huge cock. Sinstress spreads her legs and reveals a huge strapon cock between her legs. She tells her sissy slut to get in there to practice her deep throating.

Category: Sissy Training, Sissy Sluts, Feminization, Feminization, Sissy, Sissy Training, Ms Sinstress

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/244c425cbca43/sinstress-sissy-transformation_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 11, 2020 4:49 pm
Every Time there will be a Load for you, Hubby

00:06:08 | 448 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is a dirty FemDom scene that sub cuckolds will LOVE. You are Kandy's husband and she calls you into the room and you can see a giant load of cum running out of her pussy. "Did you hear my boyfriend fucking me?" she asks you. She rubs some of the cum into her hand and then brings it up to your mouth to lick from her fingers. "I know you love black men's cum that's why I chose him" she tells you. The camera pulls back and you see she is holding a mouth dildo which she tells you to put on to use on her because even though she is freshly fucked this guy made her so horny that she just needs more. As you get close she blasts an amazing fart right into your face.
She loves subjecting you the nastiest things and knows you will do and accept whatever she gives you. She tells you that her boyfriend obviously fucked more than her pussy and laughs out loud. As you stick the dildo in your mouth she reminds you that you will never fuck her pussy and this is as good as it gets for you. As the dildo glides in and out she comments that while the dildo is smaller than her boyfriend it's much larger than yours. Kandy's pussy glistens from the dildo and her boyfriends cum that she is using for lube. She tells you that every time she gets fucked there will always be a load because she only fucks raw. "My new boyfriend said he is okay with you fluffing him" she tells you, then pulls the dildo from her pussy and sticks it into your mouth to lick up. She then sends you back to watch while she fucks herself with the dildo. What an amazing hot visual, seeing your wife pleasure herself with her mans cum and then having an intense orgasm while you are denied any sexual release. She pulls it out and tells you to have a suck and then to get out of her sight.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4acc20e1e02a0/lma-every-time-there-will-b-a-load-for-you-hubby_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 11, 2020 8:48 pm
Miss Jasmine - Anything Sweaty

00:07:23 | 542 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Jasmine looks smoking hot and is ready to head out to party with her girlfriends. She hasn't put on her shoes, however, and because her slave is lying at the base of the stairs, she makes use of him by ordering that he pamper her feet before her upcoming night of dancing. She explains in explicit detail how he is to massage, using firm pressure while kissing and sucking as well. At the same time, she shares some of her foot worship experiences. Her feet will be very sore and dirty when she gets home. Naturally, the devoted slave will be right there, waiting like a doormat to kiss and lick them all better.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d570fdc5cb197/lmf-anything-sweaty.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 12, 2020 5:10 pm
Newmfx: Big Bad Butts - Full Version
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:32:14 | 1560 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today ... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/715b9b358603e/Big_Bad_Butts_Full_Version_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 12, 2020 9:30 pm
Let's Humiliate Marcia, Part 2

00:07:05 | 685 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Part 2 of Let's Humiliate Marcia.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/706796d05b01e/Lets_Humiliate_Marcia_Part_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 13, 2020 8:33 am
Hypnosis! I have you under my Spell!
screenshot screenshot

00:04:44 | 45 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Stunning combination of sensual stimulation, taking hobson deep into a state of hypnosis, while he remains bound in my cast iron chair. A breath-taking intense eroticism, heightening all the senses, as I caress his face with my velvety lips, stroking his caged cock with my leather gloved hands, teasing and tormenting until he's ready to burst from his metal cage! WOW!

I can feel his body tremble, as I continue whispering into his ear, lacing his throbbing penis with liquid silk, massaging it in with my leather gloved fingers. I slip my skirt off, and continue to tease his penis, sitting on him, oh my gorgeous fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings, lacy lingerie, corseted waist. As I continue to tease, leaning into his face, feeling his lips stroking my neck, sweet kisses, heavy breathing, panting, moaning. It's almost too much to bear . . . . . !

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ea500ff93d63e/Hipnosis_I_have_you_under_My_Spell_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 14, 2020 7:56 am
Goddess Jewels Divine - I'll Make An Honest Cuckold Of You Yet

00:08:24 | 618 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Jewels has her cuckold secured to the ceiling by his wrists. She starts flogging his ass, making him thank her as she gets more and more intense. She asks him who owns him and he replies "You do, Goddess." She swaps out the flogger for her crop and starts to really inflict pain on his ass. Soon his ass is filled with tram lines and worse. She has him count each strike but in the pain he loses count so she starts over.

Once she has him nicely tenderized she releases him and says it's time for him to be crushed under her ass. She has him sit on the floor and place his head on the couch. This is a painful way to be face sat as the neck gets crushed into the edge of the couch. She sits full weight with little concern for him, she's comfortable and that's all that matters. Her gorgeous massive ass buries his head and she loves making him kick. She says how she is happy that he takes everything she gives and she just might marry him. "I'll never fuck you of course but I'd love to make an honest cuckold of you" she says. Now she switches to bouncing on his head before kneeling on the couch and ordering the slave to remove her panties and lick her ass. He spreads her ass cheeks and dives in with his tongue.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1304677904d3e/kac-Ill-make-an-honest-cuckold-of-you-yet_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 14, 2020 9:01 pm
Brutal Throat Split Face Slapping

00:09:03 | 195 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I just met mark...and he talks way too fucking much. So, I sat in a full middle split across his throat and started slapping the fuck out of his face in an effort to shut him up... but somehow, through the facebusting, he was still able to not only get words out, but words that pissed Me the fuck off... causing Me to turn up the heat, and eliminating any urge to remotely hold back...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0151263c37709/Brutal_Throat_Split_Face_Slapping.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 15, 2020 11:01 am
Shrink Away To Nothing

00:20:16 | 1150 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Oh! I didn't see you there. Why, you're so short I didn't even notice you standing there. You know, I like my slaves tiny. They should be smaller than me because it really shows how insignificant they are compared to me. You like being this short. You like being able to look up in reverence at your Goddess. You're just tall enough to worship my ass really. But you don't deserve that. You're an insignificant little bug. You're a smurfy little scrap of a person. You know this. In fact, the more I humiliate you, the smaller you get! You're getting even smaller as I speak! How funny is that? Your height reflects your importance perfectly. Soon there will be nothing left of you at all.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b4c0720b1c5f4/Shrink_Away_To_Nothing_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 15, 2020 3:27 pm
Spoilt Princess Grace: Footstool Worm Ignored
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:16:51 | 638 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I'm talking a little time out to catch up on emails from slaves and arranging My holiday, and as I do, I'm treating My boot slave-like furniture, yes a comfy footstool, as I rest and relax after walking in the mud and having him lick all the muck and mud off (because I can). So as he digests all the mud from My boots and makes himself useful as a resting place for My freshly licked clean boots. Check out the other clips in My store for how this little worthless slave copes with licking and eating all the mud I decided to get on My boots.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/80093b2382cd7/Footstool_Worm_Ignored_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 17, 2020 7:43 am
Feminised and milked rubber doll part 2
screenshot screenshot

00:12:05 | 273 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Our bound rubber doll is being stimulated to the max with our slippery hands, gloves and the venus milking machine doing it's work on his erect cock. It is so hard for him to control himself but he must endure, suffer and obey.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3f44ad433a8c6/Feminised_and_milked_rubber_doll_part_2_saf_3.mp4