Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 23, 2017 8:25 am
Fucking Fifi's Gaping Ass
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:06:41 | 315 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The Estates resident maid FiFi is dusting the dungeon floor with a feather duster shoved up her ass. Mistress Mena Li and Goddess Rachael Madori are amused and snap their fingers telling FiFi it's time for him to clean off their big 12 inch strapons. "Wrap your lips around my big black cock and lube it up so I can fuck your man pussy." Fifi complies. They bend the bitch over and sadistically thrust their big huge cock in and out of both his fuck holes. Taking turns at pound his ass while stretching his gaping ass wide open. Mistress Mena now flips the bitch on his back so she can drive her cock even deeper. After she has finished fucking the bitch they both tell him to get back to cleaning. He grabs the feather duster with his hand and starts to dust and told "oh no, go back to the way you were, put it back in your ass."

Tags: Mena Li, Mistress Rachael, Dildo Play, Female Domination, Femdom Sex, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fa1825c0c05dd/cd_s639_mena_li_racheal_madori_strap_on_maid_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 24, 2017 2:39 pm
Roadside Assistance

00:16:23 | 772 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom. He is restrained in a fiddle holding his neck and hands, They then produce a syringe with a blue fluid and inject his balls as he screams, then tell him if he cums twice within the hour a chemical reaction will take place turning his balls into little shriveled up raisins, rendering them useless. Then the sexy Dommes start to tease him, playing with each other's full breasts and kissing, knowing he is getting hard, Then they proceed to milk the filth right from his slut sacks feeding him every last drop, Alexis states well there is the first load lol. Now that Goddesses Dava Foxx and Goddess Alexis Fawx have injected their bitch boy and drained his filthy slut sacks of one orgasm, they tease him and kiss each other rubbing each other's pussies and letting him lick it off their fingers. They inform the slut that he has exactly 5 minutes to make both of them cum, And he better fuck them as if his balls depended on it, because they do... After he has sex with both Goddesses he can no longer hold in his own orgasm and explodes all over Goddess Dava's boots, causing the chemical reaction to begin. The ladies make him slurp up every last drop, laughing at his anguish over his lost balls and telling him that his new name is slave cum face!

Tags: Alexis Fawx, Dava Foxx, Electroshock, Femdom Sex, Full Movie, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8527b8d3004d7/cd_s813_full_alexisfawx_davafoxx_milking_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 25, 2017 3:01 pm
Slave

00:06:55 | 200 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The sadistic and superior Goddess Brianna examines her foot slave's worthless cock, swollen and sore now that it has been inside of a locked CB-6000 chastity device for almost one month. Kneeling before the Goddess, and seeing her beautiful bare feet and long, smooth legs, his cock is already leaking pre-cum in anticipation. Goddess Brianna has been pleased to see him suffer, yet she is generous and decides to release him. She demands that upon removing the device, her slave is to stroke his cock for her while worshipping her feet, and show her the cum that has built up in his balls for every single day that he has been in chastity. If his load does not satisfy her, he will immediately be placed back in chastity for another month. The pitiful young footboi spills a pathetic pool of cum right on Goddess Brianna's feet--prematurely and without permission--disappointing her immensely. Goddess Brianna, furious, shoves her cum-soaked foot into his unworthy mouth and gags him with her toes, punishing him for being a disobedient whore. His disgraceful cock is slapped and kicked mercilessly as discipline before she locks him back up in chastity and sends him away.

Model: Goddess Brianna
Tags: Barefoot, Chastity, Cum Eating, Foot Domination, Bondage, CBT, Dangling, Foot Worship, FootSlave Training, Humiliation, Toe Sucking

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9cb7d1a5baef0/Slave_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 25, 2017 7:28 pm
Domestic Dinner Slave

00:06:20 | 168 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Today is your first day as Goddess Brianna's domestic dinner slave. You stand before her, in the kitchen, wearing only a small apron around your waist and a heavy chastity cage around your cock. As her slave, you'll cook for her and provide her only with excellent service, then pamper her and worship her feet as she enjoys dinner and a glass of wine. Before you serve her a beautiful meal, Goddess Brianna asks for some entertainment from you, her eye candy. She instructs you to remove your chastity device and stroke your cock for her. On your knees at the dinner table, in your cute little apron, your Goddess wants both of her incredible feet in your mouth as you work your cock with your hands. The generous Goddess will even allow you to have dinner with her--your first course is the cum you'll lick off this plate when you've spilled your filth for her. What a good little dinner bitch you are!

Model: Goddess Brianna
Tags: Domestic, FootSlave Training, JOI, POV, Masturbation Instruction, CEI, Chastity, Cum Eating

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/40e6c563b3845/Domestic_Dinner_Slave_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 25, 2017 10:14 pm
Huge Fucking Cumshot!

00:11:27 | 336 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Category: Female Domination

This is a sensual, playful handjob vid with lots of teasing, a bit of face sitting & a MONSTER CUM SHOT!!! This is the guy who comes like a fire hose from "Buckets of Cum!", "Milked By a Dominant Nurse", "Sucker For Sisters Feet", "Cum Drenched Cuckold" & "Foot Fetish Handjob".

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f1cc52e411342/huge_fucking_cumshot_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 26, 2017 7:24 am
Short on Rent
screenshot screenshot

00:06:41 | 251 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Dolly Leigh is short on rent this month, and she comes to you desperate for another way to let her stay. Little Dolly has caught you going through her sock drawer and sniffing her old gym sneakers.. She bets you've even cum just thinking about her perfect, sexy feet. Dolly offers you a trade: instead of paying for rent, each month she will let you sniff, lick, touch, and suck on her sweet, delicious feet. Today, she'll even spread her cute toes wide for you, let you take them in your mouth, and watch you rub your hard cock against her soft soles until both of her feet are sticky and dripping with the mess of your thick cum.

Model: Dolly Leigh
Tags; Masturbation Instruction, Sock Smelling, Foot Smelling, POV, Foot Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4074ccf8954d1/Dolly_Leigh_Short_on_Rent.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 26, 2017 10:57 am
Upskirt Pantyhose Mindfuck
screenshot screenshot

00:08:37 | 192 Mb | 854x480 | mp4

I'm in a bit of a devious mood and decide that we should play a game-- but like all of my games, the odds are stacked against you. I'm going to make you stroke through a long and arduous 8 minutes as I tease you in black sheer pantyhose without any panties underneath. If you can make it until the end, perhaps I'll give you a nice up-close view of my divine pussy through my pantyhose. IF you make it.

Categories: Pantyhose/Stockings

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ee677989ef35d/Upskirt_Pantyhose_Mindfuck_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 26, 2017 7:35 pm
I See You Waiting For Me

00:04:56 | 741 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Don't think Goddess Nikki doesn't notice you waiting for her to take off her shoes. You salivate at the thought of smelling her gym fresh feet while stroking your cock like a loser. Worship stroke and smell slave, please your owner and maybe she will grant you orgasm permission in return.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0abb2496f4c10/ISeeYouWaitingForMe.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 27, 2017 9:12 am
When I Close My Eyes I Forget You Are Here
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:06:18 | 509 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This scene opens with Mia on her phone, checking out hot men online. "Looking at these studs is making me so hot" she says, as she reaches into her panties to touch herself. She remarks on how massive one particular guy's cock is, and you can tell by the look in her eyes how turned on she is. "My slave is so little compared to him" she says, adding that she loves the feel of a mouth on her toes while she checks out hunks. The camera pans over to give you a view of her humiliated small-dicked slave, kneeling in the corner. She calls him over and he obediently crawls to her feet. "Mistress wants to masturbate, so you know what that means." The slave takes her big toe into his mouth and she says "Suck my toe like it's a cock while I look at real big cocks."

She shows the phone to him and asks how that cock makes him feel. "Pathetic" he replies. This pleases Mia so she continues to verbally humiliate him while she fingers herself and scrolls through the photos. She tells the slave he's lucky to spend this intimate time with her. You get some great angles of Mia's feet in this video, as she curls and wiggles them at the camera while the slave attends to them with his mouth. "Wouldn't it be nice if I could have one of these guys over to fuck me?" she asks the slave. Naturally, he agrees. She orders him to lick the entire surface of each sole, places her phone on the couch, closes her eyes, and really gets into touching her tits and pussy. It finally all ends with a satisfying orgasm, at which point Mia kicks the slave in the face and sends him back to the corner. She rolls over to have a nap, and as a special bonus, you get a great view of her amazing ass.

Mistress: Princess Mia

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e11a680ba7a2e/kac-When-i-close-my-eyes-i-forget-youre-here_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 27, 2017 4:54 pm
I Have Something For You

00:05:59 | 223 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jamie Marleigh has been thinking of you all day, waiting on your bed in her cute pink bra and panties, just for you to come home and give your affection to her beautiful feet. Jamie sweetly asks for your mouth to finally warm her delicious toes. It feels so good the way you kiss the soles of her sexy feet, she begins to play with her young, wet pussy and spreads her perfectly manicured toes for you. On her hands and knees, Jamie lovingly offers you her soft feet, welcoming you home and needing you to lick her heels the way only you can.

Model: Jamie Marleigh
Tags: POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd678850191eb/Jamie_Marleigh_I_Have_Something_For_You_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 28, 2017 11:03 am
Russian Revenge - Mini Movie

00:11:43 | 555 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Dava is a sweet girl who met Cameron at a local night club. She thought he was really sweet and really liked him. He told her that she was different and that he had feelings for her. After a little bit of kissing one thing led to another. To Dava, the sex was not that great but she really likes this guy. He promises to call her the next day, however, after weeks he never returns her texts or phone calls. Cameron is a player and only out for hooks up and one night stands with no regard to any of the women's emotions. Months go by and Dava's Russian Aunt finds out what was done to her niece. She spots Cameron at a local hang out and uses her thick Russian accent and sexuality to lure Cameron for some fun. She is pulling Cameron into a barn in the middle of nowhere, blindfolded with his arms duck taped together. His clothes are all ripped and torn and throws him into the corner. "So you like one night stands? I hear you like to do your thinking with that thing between your legs. Using women then never call and then have any regard for their feelings. I am going to show you what this feels like." Cameron is terrified asking "what are you going to do to me" Kylie grabs a drill and puts the bit right to his forehead and says "maybe we should just put a hole here to correct the problem. But that's not the head that you're doing the thinking with now is it?" The picks up an old rusty machete spreads his legs and swings the machete down within inches of his tiny little pathetic dicklet. He screams. Goddess Kylie calmly takes a drag of her cigarette. Slowly exhaling the smoke right in the bitches face. She then grabs him and tells him "I have something much better for you." Leading him over to where her sister Dava is brandishing a 12 inch black strap on she informs him "you are going to participate in one of your favorite activities. Open that bitch slut mouth and suck her cock!" Dominating him completely and shoving his face down on the cock till he gags they make him beg for Dava to fuck his pathetic man-pussy. After making Cameron suck her huge black strap-on, she instructs the bitch to bend over. Goddess Kylie is going to show him what a real one-night stand is. She pounds his man pussy hard, making him tell her how much he loves getting fucked. "Please, please fuck my ass Goddess," Cameron screams. Goddess Kylie fucks the bitch until she wears out his manhole. The bitch is taken out back and put on his knees between the ladies. He tells them how sorry he is for using Dava for a one night stand and that he has learned his lesson. Goddess Kylie grabs him by his chin and informs him he will consider the females feelings from now on, and that he will never use women as sexual toys again. Goddess Kylie instructs him that he will be respectful and treat them like queens. "I hope you have learned from this Cameron," he replies yes and says how sorry he is. The ladies laugh. Goddess Kylie holds her machete and says, "Now get out of my barn bitch!!!" Cameron runs out of the barn screaming like the little sissy bitch he is .

Tags: Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue, Dildo Play, Female Domination, Full Movie, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/552081b7bd3a9/cd_s673_full_russianrevenge_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 28, 2017 2:05 pm
Such a Turn On

00:05:54 | 221 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lucy Cline is a gorgeous gal with delicious, tiny toes. Her petite feet are so irresistible that she knows that just the thought of worshipping them turns you on. Today, you're going to show her how much you wish you could worship her feet as she gives you jerk off instructions and teases you with those perfect soles. Wiggling her toes and talking dirty to you, she makes it clear that it's turning her on too. She tells you to keep stroking as she exposes her tiny tits and insists that you indulge in fantasies about her body. Jerk your cock as you listen to her delightful moaning until she's ready for you to cum. Telling you it's time to cum for her feet she lets you make a mess on her toes. You should feel so lucky!

Model: Lucie Cline
Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Foot Domination, POV, Small Feet, Barefoot

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b71405264862c/Nikki_Vixon_Regular_Doctor_Visits_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 28, 2017 10:58 pm
Dressing Room Flasher
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:12:38 | 575 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Shop assistant Stella is shocked when she walks past the changing room and sees a naked man with the curtains half open. She watches him for a while and then calls over her manager and colleagues. After a few minutes of watching him manager Sasha has seen enough and they burst in to find out why he has his trousers off when he was trying a shirt on! They agree he is a flashing pervert but when they see his cock they decide to have some fun. One by one they suck his dick until it is throbbing hard and then they make him cum all over himself!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bb05ace8d7076/Dressing_Room_Flasher_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 29, 2017 4:44 pm
You Love My Feet

00:05:42 | 212 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kendra Heart is cute as pie and sexy as hell, and she knows you're obsessed with her pretty pink feet. She's feeling frisky today and wants to see you jerk your cock to her feet, so she slips off her shoes and shows you what you're missing. Giving you jerk off instructions while she teases you with her soles, Kendra tells you how much she loves foot worship. She loves to give foot jobs and the thought of you stroking yourself while you watch her feet is making her hornier by the moment. Don't lose focus, her adorable smile and playful giggling will stop if she sees you take your hand off that cock. Watch her toes wiggling and imagine how good they smell, how delicious they must taste. When she's ready, Kendra tells you to make a man mess all over her girly toes. You're a lucky boy!

Model: Kendra Heart
Tags: Masturbation Instruction, POV, Foot Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0ca3114b44471/Kendra_Heart_You_Love_My_Feet_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm
Can She Escape?

00:03:58 | 27 Mb | 848x480 | mp4

Petite redhead Ginger Babbi is gagged and bound in intricate rope shibari. She struggles to break free from the pink ropes tied around her wrists, neck, and ankles. All the while, her perfectly small, size 5 feet are on display, showing her soft soles and pedicured toes. Can you cum before she escapes from her bondage?

Model: Ginger Babbi
Tags: Bondage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/27ac49d9ca67e/Ginger_Babbi_Can_She_Escape_saf.mp4