Added: Oct 17, 2015 7:43 am
Title: Princess Tiffani Makes You Have a Humiliating Sissygasm

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:07:46
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 168 MB

"I'm going to let you cum -- but you have to do it like a squealing, moaning sissy girl. You have to bend over and beg for cock. Whimper when you feel your panties being pulled down. As you feel my big daddy vibrator pushing up against your sissy rosebud. Ready to make a cummie for Princess Tiffani?..."

Princess Tiffani, sissy humiliation, sissygasm, violation, cum commands...

screenshot
tifGAZ-1080.rar
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 17, 2015 2:40 pm
Title: Dare You Enter – Luke

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:18:35
Resolution: 480x360
File Size: 111 MB

Dare You Enter? - it's a new concept in CFNM. Having no idea what is going to happen men are told to turn up to a specific hotel meeting room at a specific time. They are then shown a door through which anything can happen. Better yet, most are stripped naked first! What a rush.

Remember the feeling of your first full physical at the doctor's? You sit for ages in a waiting room until your name is called out. Then you are led into a little white room filled with strange instruments. Finally the nurse comes in and you realize you are totally in her hands. Now imagine walking through a door unprepared and finding yourself instantly transported back in time…to a medical exam where stern nurses are ready and waiting. That's about to happen to Luke...

screenshot
dare-luke.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 01, 2015 1:56 am
Title: Teaching My Girlfriends 4, Part 6

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:13:14
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 279 MB

Time to wrap up this series and as always it ends with a bang. Or in this case a scream as the whips come out and this poor slave is face with an onslaught of pain from all three girls. One thing is clear though, Lyra seems exceptionally good with a whip, perhaps she is not as novice as she has let on? But that’s ok because watching her hit his cock with precision accuracy is hysterical especially since it sends the slave to the ground reeling in pain. But Princess Jennifer has her male property stand right back up again as Anastasia and Lyra aren’t done with him yet. The whips will cut into him repeatedly today without any mercy until the girl’s lust for his pain is satiated.

screenshot
TeachingMyGirlfriends4Part6.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm
Title: Today You Eat Turkey

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:16
File Size: 208 MB

Looks like the slave has lucked out, as today he gets to eat turkey! Truth be told it's expired turkey lunch meat that Princess Jennifer and Darcie would never consider eating themselves, but it's still fit for slave consumption. It does needs some additional flavor though which the girls lovingly add with their spit and by stepping all over the food to make it as disgusting as possible.

screenshot
TodayYouEatTurkey.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 10, 2015 8:09 pm
Title: Mommy makes My boyfriend eat Sh1t

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:46
File Size: 293 MB

Kinky mother-daughter team Kandy and Jemma put her asshole ex-boyfriend through his paces in this nasty video. As Princess Jemma bluntly states, "He was an asshole anyway". And true to form, Mistress Kandy plops her round behind on BF's mouth and proceeds to sch1t in it. BF, for his part, gags but does swallow, and appears to actually ENJOY his obscene degradation! He has no qualms licking his chops and digesting every morsel!

Mistress: Princess Jemma, Mistress Kandy

screenshot
lma-m0hmmee-makes-my-bf-eat-sch10t.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 20, 2015 3:57 pm
Title: Nail Salon Stroker

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:37
File Size: 344 MB

Goddess Brianna was on her way home from a long day at work. She had on nylons and heels all day. She couldn't wait to take them off and get her feet pampered. She brought you along for her amusement and she decided that she wants to watch you stroke your cock. She teases you with her nylon stockings, slowly taking them off, stretching them over your head and then putting each of them in your mouth so you can taste the scent of your Goddess while you stroke your cock in the nail salon parking lot. She give you ten more second to cum, if you don't cum, she's going to have you kneel on the sidewalk outside the nail salon troking your cock while she gets her nails done.

screenshot
Goddess_Brianna_Nail_Salon_Stroker.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 24, 2015 1:04 pm
Title: The faulty jock strap

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:09:13
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 240 MB

Part 1: Young Bobby Ollerenshaw is terrified of his formidable auntie who rules with a rod of iron. What she says goes and she is not one to be disobeyed. She drags him forcibly into Allardyce's menswear store in a furious temper. Bobby's jockstrap is faulty and it's barely two months old! She's determined to have a refund or at least a replacement and is completely oblivious to her nephew's acute embarrassment. For not only is he in the presence of his aunt and the female shop owner, but also his classmate Veronica who can't wait to get her hands on his "inside leg".

Part 2: It's the most embarrassing day of Bobby's young life. Not only are his private bits being manhandled by his aunty and Mrs Allardyce but his classmate Veronica is there to witness his humiliation! He feels physically sick at the thought of her discussing his penis size with her girlfriends at school. And now she's been asked to measure his willy! But that's the least of his problems, as all the attention his cock is getting is starting to make him feel funny deep down inside...

screenshot
faultyjockstrap-1-large_z1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 26, 2015 4:04 pm
Title: Footballer's physical

screenshot

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:27:15
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 641 MB

Footballer Lee Ainsworth is on his way to see the doctor for what he thinks is a routine examination. No one likes being pulled about and manhandled but he has no choice in the matter. To his surprise his regular doctor is away, and in his place is a female locum. Surely a woman wouldn't be allowed to carry out such an intimate examination? But the dominant doctor and confident female nurse are in charge here and fully intend to have their fun with the hunky athlete.

The imperious doctor and her nurse are having a wonderful time. Having got their hands on sexy young footballer Lee they are taking their time to enjoy every inch of his muscular body. Lee is aware something isn't quite right, but daren't challenge the women's authority. So he obediently does as his told, getting more and more nervous as their demands become increasingly more sexual.

Poor Lee Ainsworth is totally out of his depth. As a highly paid and well known footballer he's used to being treated with respect. Yet these women seem oblivious to who he is, insisting that he do their bidding no matter how strange their requests. They seem more interested in manhandling his muscular body and playing with his big heavy cock and balls than anything medical. If he didn't know better he'd think they were enjoying themselves at his expense!

Lee Ainsworth isn't the sharpest tack in the box but even he is starting to have doubts about the legitimacy of some of the doctor's procedures. The two women's behaviour becomes increasingly frenzied as they demand more and more of him. He feels utterly helpless and humiliated as they freely toy with his body regardless of his feelings. But he's terrified of disobeying them so must swallow his pride and get on with it.

screenshot
footballersphysical-1-large.part1.rar
footballersphysical-1-large.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 02, 2015 8:06 pm
Title: Suffer For Slavegirl

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:38:34
File Size: 468 MB

Mistress Zena plays an interesting game with her slavegirl and slaveboy, reluctant to give him pleasure, she challenges him to take pain and in return she will reward both of them with pleasure. The slaveboy readily agrees as he has had no release for two months and proceeds to be teased and abused by the two beautiful females, much to Zena's amusement and pleasure.

screenshot
Suffer_For_Slavegirl.part1.rar
Suffer_For_Slavegirl.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 04, 2015 7:24 am
Title: Ladies Toy

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:29
File Size: 179 MB

The girls are in a fun mood, which means they want to torment you. Goddess Matilda naturally loves to tease and deny you but she brings in her cute friend Charlie as well. You don't get to see Charlie though, you only get to hear her as she records. Together the girls will tease and deny, but who knows they may let you cum in the end.

screenshot
LadiesToy.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 08, 2015 6:07 am
Title: Topless Tiffani Edges Her Sissy Bath Slave

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:12:01
File Size: 262 MB

"Would you like to be my bath slave? Give me bubble baths, towel me dry, paint my toes and brush my hair, to prepare me for my dates? You would? Wonderful. Then, before I get naked, let's get your throbbing little nubbie locked tight into this pink chastity cage. Then you can start serving your Goddess..."

Princess Tiffani, goddess worship, sissy servitude, chastity, denial, edging...

screenshot
tifEDG-1080.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 15, 2015 4:08 pm
Title: She Belongs To Daisy, Part 1

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:07
File Size: 104 MB

Daisy dominates both boys and girls, she doesn't discriminate. And while she is far more harsh with the men she owns, she still exerts her dominance over submissive girls like Miley by pinning her to the wall and making use of her as she sees fit, ultimately reminding Miley who is always the one in charge.

screenshot
SheBelongsToDaisyPart1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 23, 2015 8:16 pm
Title: Thinking of My Boyfriend

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:07
File Size: 403 MB

Sexy young Miss Lydia enjoys humiliating her slaves by having them lick her ass while she drops a juicy fart or two. While degrading this loser, she tells him how she is getting horny thinking about her boyfriend, who gets access to her tight little pussy whenever he wants, while this bitch is nothing more than an ass licker! Lydia starts to touch herself, telling the asslicker to move back and watch, then as she builds to orgasm, she calls him back in to take another ripe fart to the face. She smiles and moans in pleasure while the slave is left with nothing but the taste of her ass on his tongue and the smell of her farts in his nostrils. A true FemDom love story!

Mistress: Miss Lydia

screenshot
lma-thinking-about-my-boyfriend.part1.rar
lma-thinking-about-my-boyfriend.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 29, 2015 2:36 pm
Title: Let's Wrestle, Part 1

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:03:57
File Size: 75 MB

It started as playful wrestling between Mia and Holly, but that sure didn't last long. With Holly being so strong means that once she ended up with her pussy over Mia's face, that's where it stayed until she was orally serviced.

screenshot
LetsWrestlePart1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jan 02, 2016 7:52 am
Title: Selena Makes You Swallow His Cum for Sliming

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:38
File Size: 185 MB

"You can crawl out from under the bed. My stud is gone. Were you wriggling around in your sissy panties all night while fucked me? Strip those panties off and let me see them. If I find one smear of sissy slime in your punishment panties, I'm going to make you swallow his massive cumload. Now strip, little miss cucky panties..."

Goddess Selena, sissy panties, cuckolding, puppy punishment, CEI, cum swallowing

screenshot
selEAT-1080.rar