Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 04, 2017 9:16 pm
Earn Your Cum Slave Assignment
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:10:30 | 624 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I understand that you've been deviating from my training, slave. I give you very specific assignments and for whatever reason, you've gotten rather lazy. So we're going to fix that. This is to readjust your obedience with a week long set of assignments concerning your masturbation, focus, when and where you get to cum, and exactly what you must to do in order to earn it. This assignment shouldn't been too complicated, even for the likes of you, but it won't be easy either. Remember this is about me and my pleasure, not your cock and it's need to squirt.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/df79aac2ed179/Earn_Your_Cum_Slave_Assignment.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 05, 2017 9:35 am
Boy From The Box Part 5
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:08:47 | 164 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is the final clip in this series. Lady Bellatrix now has her sissy in the tub and she walks in with her huge black strapon on to find the poor bitch whimpering like a little girl. The slut begs her not to take his sissy ass to the party like last time and whore him out again. She encourages him saying that being a whore is his calling and he should be eager to suck cock for her. She brings the black cock up to the sluts mouth and soon it is going all the way down her throat. Bellatrix is pleased how well her slut has learned to suck cock and she comments that she expects to turn a nice amount of cash tonight the slave servicing every man that comes with money in hand. "You actually like sucking cock don't you?" Bellatrix asks and when not happy with the level of enthusiasm from the whore cock whips her face. As the slut sucks cock Bellatrix tells her how she expects the night to play out. She then has the slut slip out of her panties and stand against the wall so her sissy cunt can be properly fucked. She starts by sticking a few fingers up her snatch and then adds a few more until she is only a finger away from a full fist. Soon the slut is moaning and her true colors come out, she can't wait for the party, forget the begging to not go at all. Now Bellatrix brings her cock against her bitch's slut hole and soon is riding her as hard as she can. She wraps her hands around the sluts hips and fucks her relentlessly. In and out, in and out, a brutal hard fuck. As she fucks her she slaps her ass, and soon her hole is gaping wide and taking the cock like it's no bigger than a pencil. She tells the slut how many cocks she will take, at the party, and explains the wide variety of cocks she will be servicing and also how she wants her to seductively wiggle her ass to show the men how much she likes it. Now the slave is ordered back on her knees and to suck the cock that has just fucked her. This bitch is 100% whore, perfectly trained by the one and only Lady Bellatrix. She will train you too!

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ceb4f6230a000/boy-from-the-box5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 05, 2017 10:07 pm
Selling My Daughter To Pay Rent

00:17:58 | 482 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

When teen ginger Ava Harper is late in paying her rent, her parents make a deal with the landlord to take care of this month's payment. Adorable Ava starts her repayment by getting down on her knees and stroking her landlord's thick cock with her small hands. What he really wants is to fuck her feet! She lays on the floor with her pretty feet in the air as he grips them tightly against his cock. Innocent Ava watches curiously, getting aroused as his hard shaft pounds through the tight space between her smooth arches. Sold for a footjob, she takes his cock until her feet are covered in his wet, thick cum.

Model: Ava Harper
Tags: Teen, Redhead, Barefoot, POV, Footjobs

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7363512bcb110/Ava_Harper_Selling_My_Daughter_To_Pay_Rent_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 07, 2017 8:41 am
Focus on my Feet

00:06:59 | 221 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Hot redhead Ginger Babbi doesn't need to say a word for you to cum to her pretty, pedicured feet. With her sweet soles inches from your face, Ginger strokes your thick, hard cock and plays with her big, pink nipples as you watch. She loves when you jerk to her feet!

Model: Ginger Babbi
Tags: Barefoot, Redhead, Petite, Handjob, POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7cfa80e4fed9a/Ginger_Babbi_Focus_on_my_Feet.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 07, 2017 1:24 pm
Goddess Party Prequel: Suck 3 Cocks & My Toes

00:11:31 | 509 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

What happens when 3 subs visit me for a Goddess Party rehearsal? I use them all accordingly. One sub gets a face harness and big cock strapped to his face. A Goddess like myself needs to be pleasured and I sure as hell won't be getting it from his puny cock. Sub number two is ordered to worship my feet while I ride that dildo front and back. I grasp the sub's cock with my toes and make the one worship my feet while I give a little foot job. So orally incline that I direct his mouth on a third sub's cock until he explodes. This is a first time swallow. Last but definetly not least the cock that's been in my pussy gets a proper tongue bath since its the closest thing... All 3 guys get a pass to the next event!

Category: Make Me Bi, Dildo Fucking, Footjobs, Cum In Mouth, Foot Worship, Cumshots

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88b984d29553e/suck-3-cocks-and-my-toes_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 07, 2017 6:43 pm
This is How I Help out in the Kitchen

00:07:53 | 579 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The last time my husband made me steak it was over done. He should know by now how I like my meat: tenderized and on the rare to blue rare side. Hubby is naked on the kitchen island with arm restrains. I decide to demonstrate how to prepare meat: on his ass. While talking about the use of kitchen implements I brutally paddle and cane his ass. I remind him that to properly prepare steak juices must come to the surface before adding oil and salt. Things get messy but this is is how you keep a marriage strong. Once his skin is broken and red I rub oil and and salt on his wounds before adding the final spicy ingredient: ghost pepper sauce. One of my favourite corporal clips to date.

Category: Corporal Punishment, Caning, Bondage, Cmnf / Clothed Male Naked Female, Paddling, Femdom

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c4d6bc29b23e4/this-is-how-i-help-out-in-the-kitchen_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 08, 2017 7:20 am
St Dunstan`s Part 13
screenshot screenshot

00:06:43 | 100 Mb | 768x576 | mp4

PART 13: What a day it's been at St Dunstan's! Who could have predicted that when Mr Nicholas and Miss Warburton asked for fundraising ideas, so many young lives would be changed for good. And whilst the car washing and dog walking ideas didn't raise much money, the slave auction has exceeded all expectations. And there are still three boys to be sold - more nubile male flesh for the eager mothers to devour.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7f47a4fbaa506/stdunstans-soap-13_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 08, 2017 1:27 pm
The Stiletto Stalker!
screenshot screenshot

00:25:32 | 294 Mb | 640x360 | mp4

As we sit in my gardens enjoying the summer sun, george opens up to a past memory, a memory that reveals his secret of being the stiletto boot stalker! While his boot stalking memories give him pleasurable feelings, he's unaware that I've tied up his wrists, unzipped his denim pants and slipping out his very erect penis. Oh yes it just goes to show how powerful his ****hood memories were and how they affect him today. WOW, I cannot express enough just how powerful this movie is!

My goodness george is in heaven as I wrap my leather gloved hands around his throat with fingers sinking deep into his mouth. My leather booted heels wank his very erect penis, giving him the most erotic and intense sensations!

It's a stunning visual concoction of physical and mental foreplay before george explodes his cream like a bullet propelling at warp speed, establishing maximum velocity into orbit! A fantasy turned into reality, it doesn't get any better than that!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ad0d02fe38f85/The_Stiletto_Stalker_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm
#321 Teaches Little Secret; Blackmail Fantasy

00:13:05 | 728 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You are a student in my class and are failing. You show up to my office to seduce me for a better grade. You have a pouty attitude trying to convince me to help you out of failing while sauntering around my desk. You start to undo your shirt exposing a hot pink bra covering your wonderful tits. You remove your shirt and bend over squishing your tits together in front of me. Then you turn around and lift up your skirt to flash me your ass in which you have a tiny hot pink g-string on. You remove your skirt and stand before me in my chair playing with your tits for me. Then you look down and notice a little bulge in my pants and giggle. You had intended to fuck me for a passing grade but you change your mind now. You tell me to take my pants off because you can't wait to suck on my cock. As soon as my pants and underwear come down you looked shocked and start laughing at me. You see I am hard but very small and tell me so. You come up to my left side and grab my cock in your left hand and notice that only my little head is sticking out and laugh some more. Then you get back in front of me and giggle pointing at it and tell me how tiny it is. You want to measure it just to see how small it is so you grab a ruler off of my desk and measure it. It's only 5.5 inches you laugh! Then you tell me to hold the ruler next to my cock while you take pictures with your cell phone because you want to send them to all of your girlfriends. After sending the pictures you put your phone down on my desk and start to strip off your panties teasing me while you do it. Saying stuff in a B*** voice like "is your wittle B*** penis getting harder seeing my ass". You also notice I have small balls too and want to see how much cum I can shoot. You get on your knees and tell me you've never sucked on a such a little dick before and are curious. So you take it all in your mouth with ease and of course laugh and giggle after. Then while on your knees still you tell me you want me to cum all over your tits. So you tell me to jerk my little dick off for you. While I'm doing this your still teasing me of course. Then after I cum you tell me you are suprised at the amount and take a finger and wipe it off your tit and taste it. You tell me the only way you will keep it a secret is if I pass you and I have to meet you at your house later than night. You tell me some of the other girls are also failing my class and will want the same arrangement.

Featuring: Mandy Flores
Includes: Blackmail Fantasy - Sph - Small Penis Humiliation - School Girl Domination - Joi - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Encourangement - Tit Worship - Cum Shots On Tits - Ass Worship - Pussy Control - Strip Tease

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0bd972c62cb02/Widdle_secret_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm
Cum Twice for MILF's Big Ass
screenshot screenshot

00:13:01 | 380 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Custom vid, no name mentioned. You desperately want to fuck your own sexy MILF, as wrong as it is. Her ass & legs drive you crazy, especially when she's wearing pantyhose, and she knows it. She teases you about your naughty, forbidden desires & challenges you to show her that you'd be worthy. She's an experienced highly-sexed woman & has high standards for her lovers.

She encourages you to pump your dick hard with a pocket pussy while instructing you to "inhale" repeatedly a substance that enhances your sexual pleasure & gives you a head rush.

Your first orgasm is encouraged quickly as she uses her ass like a weapon, fanning your flames of desire. With no break she orders you to keep going to have a 2nd orgasm. She wants to see that you'll be able to please her, that you'll be able to cum & cum again...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f2101bbd2d4c/cum_twice_for_MILFS_big_ass.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 09, 2017 10:00 am
Lazy Boyfriends Lesson

00:20:52 | 821 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A desperate girlfriend is frustrated by her man's pitiful salary and lack of motivation to improve. In addition to paying all his living expenses, she also pays for classes to help him gain a promotion and start earning a decent wage. When the lady learns that her loser boyfriend has failed his last two exams, she is moved to employ extreme measures. The girlfriend has authorized Goddess Brianna to do whatever she deems necessary to light a fire under this guy's ass and make turn him into a real man and respectable breadwinner.

Goddess Brianna welcomes the challenge and commences with her unique learning techniques to get this guy's attention. Stripping him of his clothing, putting him in a hood to make him less than human, hanging weights from his balls, locking him in chastity, **** him to spend the night studying in a dog cage, repeatedly swatting his ass with a firm switch, compelling him to sniff her smelly stockings, jerk off on her ripe pantyhose and then lick up his entire nasty mess.

Goddess Brianna's methods aren't likely what the school board might recommend, but nobody promised that a good education will always be easy.

Model: Goddess Brianna
Tags: Chastity, School, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Classroom, Stockings, Pantyhose, Teacher/Student, Pantyhose Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4a66ca6f8c539/Goddess_Brianna_Lazy_Boyfriends_Lesson_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 10, 2017 9:33 am
Nelja - My Slave at the Cross

00:05:31 | 163 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Dressed in sexy latex stockings with black mini skirt and white latex jacket, the asian Mistress Nelja is teasing her fixated slave at the cross.

Categories: Nipple Teasing

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/746a3f894249f/Nelja-My_Slave_at_the_Cross_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 10, 2017 3:12 pm
The Exposed Exhibitionist 2

00:29:32 | 686 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

It only takes one lesson for WARDEN KATE to make it clear SHE means business. Nobody's ever gonna call THIS DISCIPLINARIAN WAITY KATIE! Finding the methods of gentle persuasion rather boring, SHE replaces HER gentle SLAVE paddle with a more cuddly cat-o-nine tails. "Why, look here, this appears to be my handwriting," SHE purrs proudly, clawing the pink and purple welts on his bright red ass, which is soon every bit as swollen as a baboon's in heat,"and we've only just begun, my Sweet. We really ought to run you through the whole programme, don't you think?" Roughly translated, that means, 'Time to amuse myself with some serious caning.' "These are my two very best friends in the whole wide world," crows K-K-K-KIND KATIE and SHE ain't just a k-k-k-kiddin'. With a cane in each hand, everybody's favourite PUNISHMENT PRINCESS really gets the air to whistling. With the friendly help of HER beloved percussion instruments, will SHE be able to wring an admission of guilt out of the still unrepentant exhibitionist? One thing's for certain: a regimen of this five times daily will soon have his mama wondering why he prefers to eat his dinner standing up.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9a253cd3cbfe3/PoS_110302_Der_blossgestellte_Exhibitionist_02_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 10, 2017 7:41 pm
Latex glovejob in extreme boots

00:13:13 | 305 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Do you love fetish clothing, tight rubber, smooth latex gloves and extreme stiletto boots? I do too! Let's have some fun together and get your cock nice and hard for me, so I can stroke your hard-on with my latex gloved hands. They feel so good, don't they? You get the best view of my fetish boots and purple rubber gloves as I milk you and drain your balls on to my gloves.

Contains: latex gloves, boots, handjob, POV, cum on gloves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f39c1e15280e/Latex_glovejob_in_extreme_boots_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 10, 2017 10:01 pm
Russian Goddess Vika Makes Feeble Wussies Like You Suck Cock
screenshot screenshot

00:08:50 | 192 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"Do you dare compare your feeble little pecker to the big thick cock of my Russian boyfriend? You best get on your knees like the inferior sissy bimbo you are, to demonstrate you know your place. With my massive Russian-size strap-on cock shoved all the way down your wimp bitch throat. Now..."

Goddess Vika, cock comparison, SPH, emasculation, cocksucking humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/77408447d89e7/vikDDK_saf_2.mp4