Added: Jan 16, 2016 4:52 am
Title: Prove Your Servitude

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:04
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 438 MB

Being pregnant makes Goddess Samantha hornier and nastier than ever. A slave bound to her chair has no choice but to plant his face deep into Her big ass crack. Our Goddess has no respect for him; indeed, if she felt the need to fart - or worse - well, the bitch would simply have to absorb it! That's what slaves are for, after all, to be used... and to be thankful for it! Samantha reminds her slave that his tongue action is not worthy of pussy worship, only ass servitude, and she promptly unleashes a gassy fart up his nose. The slave must then demonstrate his gratitude by kissing her ass then fucking her asshole with his tongue. Nothing like a good rim job to ease morning sickness.

Mistress: GoddessSamantha

screenshot
lma-prove-your-servitude.part1.rar
lma-prove-your-servitude.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 20, 2016 8:28 pm
Title: Jackie's Strip Poker Party

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:20:22
Resolution: 480x360
File Size: 77 MB

Jackie has invited her friends from work around to her apartment for a game of strip poker.

Three girls and One boy, Billy.

He thought he was there to teach them regular poker but they have other ideas.

Hoping to see the girls naked, Billy agrees to play but loses heavily. His boss Sian comes up with an idea that will allow him to continue betting and this time he'd better not lose!

This is the video everyone's talking about: "Probably the best CFNM pictures of all time!"

screenshot
jackie-strippoker.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 16, 2016 7:49 am
Title: My Closet Dresser

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:25:52
File Size: 988 MB

Beautiful blue skies, rolling hills, tucked away deep within the valley, beyond cities and towns, villages and hamlets!

Cum with me, cum inside! Cum tell me, what have you to hide? Seek and you shall find. Desire and you shall perform. Experience and you will be fulfilled.

My dungeon beneath the old oak floorboards provides a superb setting, with flickering candles, leathers and irons, shackles and bondage furniture, with a variety of implements to ensure you have a most fulfilling experience. And, that is exactly what hobson received. So my slaves and sissy maids, what do you desire, cum, whisper your desires!!!

screenshot
My_Closet_Dresser.part1.rar
My_Closet_Dresser.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 16, 2016 1:00 pm
Title: He Sings Like A Songbird

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:39
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 136 MB

The girls do occasionally check on their slaves to make sure they are working and not slacking. Typically that will mean Dava and Ela will have their whips in tow just in case some pain needs to be administered. That tends to make their males scream, but to the girls that's just music to their ears.

screenshot
HeSingsLikeASongBird.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 20, 2016 11:37 am
Title: Martene's Revenge II

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:31:25
Resolution: 480x360
File Size: 166 MB

Since Paul's last confrontation with Martene and her pals he has understandably stopped spreading lies about her.

His workmates Tony and Matt however are bitterly jealous and hitch a plan to photograph the blonde temptress naked.

What begins as an innocent prank to photograph HER naked soon spirals out of their control whilst Martene and her pals enjoy a full scale Ladies' Night with naked male waiters, cunnilingus and revenge aplenty!

screenshot
martine.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 22, 2016 6:34 pm
Title: Virtual Trampled Loser

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:09:07
File Size: 795 MB

We are so hot in this video. We get a loser slave and make him lay there to get a POV Virtual Trample clip, haha! Goddess Raven does not hold back and neither do I. You can try to see up my short tiny dress as I walk on you like you deserve! Why dont you apply to be trampled by us for real at Mean Girl Manor??? We would love to give it to you in person If you think you can take pain for us!

Princess Bella
Categories: Trampling, Femdom POV, Brat Girls, Mesmerize

screenshot
VirtualTrampledLoser.part1.rar
VirtualTrampledLoser.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 26, 2016 11:10 am
Title: I'll Tell You When To Open

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:58
File Size: 990 MB

This slave doesn't need to think. Right now all he has to do is lie there quietly, and open his mouth when Goddess Matilda needs a place to deposit her cigarette ash. That's his purpose in life right now, to help her enjoy her cigarette by serving as her human ashtray.

screenshot
IllTellYouWhenToOpen.part1.rar
IllTellYouWhenToOpen.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 29, 2016 11:50 pm
Title: Empress Has The Best Feet, Part 1

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:03
File Size: 198 MB

Who has the best feet? Empress Jennifer has the best feet, naturally. And she is happy to show this slave how bestest they are by trampling him while she video tapes his suffering under her painful high heels.

screenshot
EmpressHasTheBestFeetPart1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 02, 2016 7:37 am
Title: Boss Turned Shoe Sniffer

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:09
File Size: 585 MB

Since I always see you staring at my feet I think you should be the employee and I should be your boss, haha! You will get 10 minutes of sniffing my feet in my shoes each week and I will own you, haha! Now get down there and start sniffing I know you have been craving this! Oh dont worry, I will take my shoes off eventually, I want you to get the full benefits of worshiping my bare feet as you are on the floor beneath me! I bet you would like to slide your cock inside my shoe and fuck the stocking sole of my feet as you lay under my desk. Im going to make you my office foot slave

Goddess Harley
Category: FOOT FETISH

screenshot
BossTurnedShoeSniffer.part1.rar
BossTurnedShoeSniffer.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 02, 2016 12:37 pm
Title: Ass Obsession

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:04
File Size: 246 MB

British Princess Ella Jolie is petite, sexy and so dominating. She will tease and mindfuck you in her POV style Femdom clips. In this 'Financial Domination Ass and Foot Worship' clip she is wearing a leapard print swimsuit that shows off her cleavage and firm tight ass. She teases you with her ass and bare feet to become her paypig. No Sex

"Princess Ella Jolie wants to play a new game with you. The challenge is to hold your nerve and stay strong, whilst she attempts to tease and torment you into sending your monthly salary to her in one video! Sounds easy doesn't it... You're thinking who would be stupid enough to tribute their whole monthly salary in less than 10 minutes? You'd have to be REALLY, REALLY FUCKING STUPID and WEAK to do that. Right? Watch as Ella Wingles and Grindes her PERFECT BUM making all you weak men keen to SERVE and PAY!"

screenshot
Ass_Obsession.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 03, 2016 5:14 pm
Title: Office Seductress in the Bedroom! Part 2

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:19:37
File Size: 749 MB

Oh WOW that really got your juices flowing, I knew you couldn't hold it in, that was some cum shot! Oh my goodness I absolutely loved riding his cock like my true stallion! But of course, that's the thing, I can only ride a cock like that if it's impressive enough! A big turgid cock will always do it for me!

Now I know you'll be wanting to stow part 2 away for future enjoyment! If you would like to download this incredible movie, please do so for the right reasons. Please ensure you do not share these movies with a third party, do not upload the movie to rip sites, tube sites or share this movie with any other person who has not contributed towards the costs by becoming a member via the official route. Please continue to keep our movies safe, thank you for your tremendous support!

screenshot
Office_Seductress_in_the_Bedroom_2.part1.rar
Office_Seductress_in_the_Bedroom_2.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 04, 2016 9:50 pm
Title: Please Let Me Clean The Kitchen

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:05
File Size: 83 MB

Lady Edyn already knows this slave will clean the kitchen because he will do anything she tells him to do. But she likes more enthusiasm from her slaves, to see them happy and excited to perform chores for her. And to ensure this, she will torture his cock and balls.

screenshot
PleaseLetMeCleanTheKitchen.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Title: Seventh Heaven!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:26:48
File Size: 1027 MB

If you would like to now download the movie, please ensure you keep the movie in a safe place. Please ensure you do not upload it to rip sites, tube sites or share it with anyone. All of these movies are only for private viewing, and are exclusive to this site!

Thank you for your continue support and for your tremendous letters of appreciation for the movies provided on the site!

I continue to be overwhelmed with members writing to me, and it's fantastic to read your letters. Please continue the support!

screenshot
Seventh_Heaven.part1.rar
Seventh_Heaven.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 07, 2016 7:07 pm
Title: New Shoes in Exchange for the Key

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:11:14
File Size: 425 MB

Goddess Skyla Novea has had a fun day of shopping with her husband’s credit card but he is not happy with how much she spent. She’s not amused with his complaining and threatens to keep him locked up in chastity for another week if he doesn’t please her. Watch as she teases his cock through his cock cage, making him lick the soles of her gorgeous bare feet while she teases him. See his tongue slither along her soft, wrinkly arches as he tastes her from heel to toe. Soon, he takes each toe into his mouth, sucking on them just as she likes. After promising to buy her new shoes, she lets him out of chastity, rewarding him with a handjob while he worships her feet.

Download:
Goddess_Skyla_Novea__New_Shoes_in_Exchange_for_the_Key.part1.rar
Goddess_Skyla_Novea__New_Shoes_in_Exchange_for_the_Key.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 09, 2016 8:52 pm
Title: Rugby Boy's Lesson in Pain

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:14:37
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 325 MB

Part 1: Nick is used to being adored by the girls at the school so he's easily duped into believing that being part of the show is a huge compliment. The dumb jock is horrified when his classmate Chloe starts grabbing at his clothing and stripping him down to his jockstrap. But far worse is to come when the mature female presenter starts groping him live on TV! This normally brave lad is then tested to the limit of his endurance when the hard wooden paddle is brought out...

Part 2: It's all gone wrong for poor Nick. He thought the TV show would give him the chance to impress the girls at school. Instead he's been stripped, thoroughly humiliated and had his arse whacked with a paddle. The giggling girls seem to revel in his discomfort and the stern presenter is oblivious to his suffering. He's aware of the thousands of viewers at home witnessing his humiliation and his macho pride won't allow him to give up. But as the pain increases so does the temptation to make a run for it.

Download:
rugbyboy-1.rar