Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 11, 2017 7:26 am
#311 Bonding with Stepmom II
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:18:45 | 1080 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You are my stepmom and you walk into the kitchen wearing something very skimpy as you always dress like this around me. You'd like to talk to me about the party you are planning tonight. My father was supposed to help you set everything up but he got called into work and you can't do it all by yourself. I have plans to go camping with my buddies for the weekend. You know I won't give up going just to help you with a party. So you remind me about the birthday present you gave me and how much I loved all the sex we had. You tell me that with my father gone, we won't have to rush or be quite. You can show me how good it feels when you go slow and take your time. So you ask, would I rather go camping with my friends or get fucked by my hot stepmom. I obviously agree to stay home with you. You tell me to go to my room and you'll be there shortly. You come into my room, I'm lying on the bed ready to go and the sex begins. Your attitude should be a mixture of grateful, playful and sexy. Some of the dirty talk can be about how you felt sore the morning after my birthday sex, how I'm the only person who's ever cum'd inside you five times in one day, how much fun it was sneaking around that day so my father didn't find out. You can make me cum a few times but I want it to be from you being slow and sexy and not from fast sex. When you're riding me have it be a mix of you sitting up straight (maybe flex your abs a bit as you grind) and you almost laying flat on me with your face close to the camera.

Tags: Mandy Flores , Taboo, Older Women/younger Men, Pov Sex, Big Tits, Milf, Mommas Boy, Brunettes, Stepmom, Stepson, Multiple Orgasms, Housewives, Virtual Sex, Homewrecker

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5630e79aa4822/bonding_with-stepmom_2_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 11, 2017 11:25 am
Two Bisexual Slaves For the TV Bitch
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:12:26 | 367 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Lady Kacy Kisha invited her sissy slut to an abandoned factory to surprise him with two cocksucking slaves.Lady Luciana is bringing them in.Amysed about the Tv Bitch, she orders the first slave to start sucking his cock.The sissy obviously is enjoying it and after a while already two slaves are licking the cock together

Categories: Crossdressing, Domination/FemDomFem, inization, **** bi

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a840af65406f8/Two_Bisexual_Slaves_For_the_TV_Bitch.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 11, 2017 11:05 pm
CP in the Factory

00:11:01 | 325 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Adina Divina is using the ass of her Slave in a old lost factory

Categories: Corporal Punishment

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d9ad9d38aa399/CP_in_the_Factory_z2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 12, 2017 7:45 am
Pleasure Me you Dirty Little Dildo Mouth

00:06:38 | 486 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sexy Princess Lily lies on the bed, wearing nothing but thigh-high pantyhose. "In times of need, when my boyfriend can't get here right away, I have to use my stupid slave" she complains. She says she's horny a lot, and when she is, she expects instant gratification. The camera pans in to show her slave on his knees with a dildo gag in his mouth. The slave's cock is much too small to please a Goddess like Lily. And even if it were bigger, she still needs an Alpha Man, not a weak beta who trembles in the presence of the kind of men she has over to fuck her. She calls the boy over. She teases him with her pussy and tells him she's going to allow him to fuck her with his dirty little dildo mouth. "You're my last resort" she says, and adds that he'd better keep her satisfied until her boyfriend gets there... or else!

He struggles to penetrate her and she mocks him mercilessly for being so useless. "I can fantasize about a big black lover's cock while you do that" she says. As it slides in, she mocks him by talking about real men. It does feel good though, and soon she's moaning as she thinks about her boyfriend. She closes her eyes to help her forget that it's only a disgusting slave between her legs. "At least you get to smell my pussy" she tells him. She reminds him of the fact that he's just finished eating the skin off her feet, licking her smelly, sweaty armpits, and wiping her dirty ass with his tongue. "And now this; it's been a busy day for you!" Lily says that if her boyfriend were there, she wouldn't even be able to talk or open her eyes, he'd be fucking her so good. As she plays with her clit, she gets lost in thoughts of her stud, and the slave keeps a steady pace. He knows he must do a perfect job or be replaced, and then we hear Lily scream with pleasure. "Now get out of my pussy! Go to the closet until I need you again." she orders, in a dismissive tone.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/571284b223111/kac-pleasure-me-you-dirty-little-dildo-mouth_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 12, 2017 2:33 pm
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 6: Pegged

00:05:48 | 272 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Shay Evans wants her husband to know his place and the only wait to make cuck Ryan know his place completely is to show him the only sex he will ever have for the rest of his life....and that is with his Goddess wife's big black cock of course. He must suck her cock like a good hungry whore and make sure it's properly lubed with his spit because that's the only lube he is ever going to get. Shay fucks his pathetic cuckold pussy into next year.

Tags: Shay Evans, Female Domination, femdom, pegging, Strapon

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/83f7f46a49dda/sh_s1232_6-6_shayevans_strapon_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 12, 2017 8:52 pm
MILF's Good Boy JOI
screenshot screenshot

00:10:05 | 286 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Custom vid, no name mentioned...unless your name is "good boy" because I say that a lot. This is a sweet, loving masturbation encouragement with lots of cleavage views. Great if you're a 'boob man' but also a generous amount of ass views in that pretty nude pantyhose. Includes a long, slow, teasing countdown.

Also includes encouragement to finger your own asshole & encouragement to "inhale" a substance that helps relax your anus for insertion, enhance sexual pleasure & give you a 'head rush' or 'high'. If you're into that sort of thing the common name for it should POP into your head:-)

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c5e5aad1a1586/milfs_good_boy_JOI_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 13, 2017 5:22 pm
You are Princess Ashleigh's Leg Humping Chastity Wimp
screenshot screenshot

00:04:54 | 106 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"I've broken you down so badly at this point, I'm eager to see just how completely I've destroyed you. Here's the deal. I put on these hose and heels just to tease you into total desperation. Until you're begging to hump my leg. Even though you know I will never let you out of chastity. Ready to degrade yourself for Ashleigh?..."

Princess Ashleigh, pantyhose tease, leg worship, chastity humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6c7f0bc9d5b86/ashHMP_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm
#310 Better than your Boyfriend with Barbie

00:08:57 | 526 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mandy Flores is having an office party at her house. She is looking at her shy coworker who is sitting by herself. Mandy walks up to her confronts her about checking her out. "I saw you checking me out, I didnt know you were into girls" Barbie has a boyfriend and nervously rejects Mandy's claim. Mandy brings up Barbie's sex life. "That your boyfriend over there?...he looks pretty boring..does he give it to you rough?" Barbie says her boyfriend is scared of being too rough with her, and that he doesn't do anything exciting. Mandy moves her hand up Barbies dress.. "Exciting, like start playing with you when no one's looking?" She's rubbing Barbie's pussy and Barbie enjoys it. Mandy takes Barbie's hand and leads her to her room, she wants to show her something... They walk in and Mandy starts fondling, kissing and then fingering Barbie. "Wow, you are really wet!" Mandy puts her hand over Barbie's mouth for being too loud, someone will walk in. She handgags her tight and continues to finger. Mandy then cuffs Barbie's wrists and tosses her on the bed face first. Mandy continues to grope Barbie. "You are getting me so hard Barbie." Mandy begins rubbing her hard cuck under her dress. "Im going to give it to hard." Mandy walks around and slowly lifts up her dress to show Barbie her surprise. Barbie eyes are wide with shock, mouth opens wide and before she can say anything, Mandy puts her cock in Barbies mouth. Barbie starts sucking it... Then Mandy starts to penetrate from behind... Barbie says to give to her rough....Barbie can't be quiet. Mandy puts a cleave over Barbie's mouth. She continues to penetrate Barbie.."Did your boyfriend ever gag that mouth you dirty slut?" After Barbie orgasms, Mandy pulls out and cums all over Barbies tight little ass. She takes off her gag, kisses her. Barbie is pleased, say's Thankyou..."That it was much better than my boyfriend!"

Tags: Mandy Flores, Futanari, Lesbian, Domination, Cumshots, Hand Over Mouth, Gagging, Bondage Sex, Cheating, Girl/girl, Shemales, Blondes

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/deaacf8ea93b4/better_than_your_boyfriend_barbie_mandyflores_hd_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am
Autumn Term 1
screenshot screenshot

00:06:08 | 111 Mb | 1024x576 | mp4

PART 1: Summer holidays are great - all that time away from school and no homework! But like all good things they must come to an end and it's time for the students of St Dunstan's to return to school. It's an opportunity to catch up with their friends and, in the case of the girls, to plan even more mischief at the boys' expense. But there are some notable absences - not all of the boys have made it back to class...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b45c9a80d5fbd/autumnterm-1_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 14, 2017 4:46 pm
Double blowjob at the dentist part 2

00:07:04 | 163 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

What a lucky patient! He gets to feel not only two pairs of sexy surgical gloves on his cock but also the nurses lips and mouths! This is one very horny dentist practice and I bet you would love to pay a visit! Especially when you get your balls drained like this guy.

Contains: medical, latex gloves, dentist, blowjob, handjob, cum on gloves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1e4bc6e083069/Double_blowjob_at_the_dentist_part_2_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 14, 2017 11:36 pm
Fucked by the French

00:18:17 | 1510 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Beautiful French Mistress Anissa Kate fucks her American boy in the ass.

Featuring: Anissa Kate
Tags: Brunette, Busty, Euro, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d8d4ba83bb3e6/1005Anissa_Strapon1080_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 15, 2017 11:17 pm
Goddess Party 2017: Ass Fucking Latex Gimp

00:10:49 | 301 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is a hot pegging scene from our latest Goddess Party in Vancouver. Just a glimpse of the fun we had! Can you imagine being fucked by me in front of a group of people? Hot exhibitionism or humiliating? Certainly a unique situation!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/35cbd0a80dc98/goddess_party_2017_ass_fucking_latex_gimp.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 16, 2017 12:01 pm
Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch

00:07:27 | 573 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mia has just joined FemCorp as one of their new executives, and has been given the rookie office, which comes with a cage and a live-in slave. Women wear what they like at FemCorp while the slaves are either barely dressed or naked. Mia is wearing a cute skirt today with practically all the buttons of her blouse undone, exposing a sexy bra and a luscious set of breasts. "Most of the time he's just here to do whatever I'd like him to do" she says, giving the slave a nudge with her foot. "Or, I can just send him off to attend to some of the other women." She orders the slave out from under the desk to worship her feet. She asks how many feet he has worshiped this week and he replies "43." She giggles and asks "Does that include the one-legged woman?" You get some great angles Mia's soles and her sexy toes as they go in and out of the slave's mouth. She asks if he likes being an employee in an-all female office, then mocks him for never being promoted out of the rookie office. She rubs her feet all over his face, then in and out of his mouth in an aggressive manner, while the slave desperately sucks and licks. "My feet are stinky and sweaty, just the way you like them" she says.

Mia suggests that there might be enough dirty feet around the office for him to actually live off toe jam and foot skin. "The women in the lounge talk about all the nasty stuff they step in because they know you'll be licking their feet" she tells him. She jams half a foot into his mouth, then makes him answer questions with his mouth full. She extends her other foot and offers it to you, as she wants to see who does a better job. Her foot is so close you could literally reach out and kiss it. She tells you to hold it up for her. "I can only keep one of you" she says "so whoever does the best job gets to stay." As she tells you to wait, she gives her full attention once more to the other slave. She sets her heel in his mouth and instructs him to chew off the skin. "After all, it is lunch time and I do enjoy spoiling you boys" she says sternly. She looks at her watch and realizes what time it is. "Oh, it's time for you to go service Kandy's feet" she tells him, as she makes him crawl away. "Maybe later I'll have him back to lick my ass" she says looking at you with a knowing smile!

Mistress: Princess Mia

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/47931c439a362/kac-Eat-the-dead-skin-off-my-feet-office-bitch_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 17, 2017 10:08 am
Bound for Busting

00:10:36 | 898 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

One thing Mistress Anikka loves more than anything is busting a man's balls into oblivion! Her fresh meat is tied up leaving him completely vulnerable since he can't stand still and take kicks to the balls like a man. One way or another Mistress Anikka will get the pleasure she desires from destroying her slave's precious jewels.

Featuring: Anikka Albrite
Tags: Ballbusting, Big Butts, CBT

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/72c75331fcb2a/1026AA_BallBusting_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 18, 2017 10:44 am
Mistress Susi - Whipped Carriage Pony

00:07:03 | 208 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is the second Pony Slave in a day, not being able to perform to Mistress Susi`s liking, pulling the horse carriage.Now the naked Ponyboy is getting the Dressage Whip to remind him of his eating and training plan.

Categories: Latex, Pet Play, Ponyplay, Whipping

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/646468880799d/Mistress_Susi-Whipped_Carriage_Pony_saf_2.mp4