Added: Mar 17, 2016 11:21 pm
Title: Good Vibrations, Excitations!

screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:23:30
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 898 MB

I can see you really enjoyed the movie, and WOW that was a lot of CUM! Now how about I put your tongue to the test, I told you I would need another one! Just bring your chair forward and I'll spread my legs across the desk. Mmm . . . . . Oh WOW you have the most soft wet tongue imaginable, ahhh, lick my pink pussy, stimulate my clit, I want to cum all over your face.

Hhhhh . . . . I love sliding my fingers through your hair, thrusting your face between my thighs, and keeping your lips and tongue right where they belong! Oh WOW, keep sinking that tongue into my wet pussy, come on, work at it. My clit is building, I love the sound of your tongue, pink pussy getting wet, ahhhh, that's sooo good, pussy, pussy, pussy, ahhhh, keep going, I'm building, I'm going to cream all over your face, cream all over your face. Here I cum, ahhhh, here I cum, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, WOW ahhhh that's soooo incredible. Ahhhh, you can definitely cum back for more!

Mmm . . . . now you can download my movie and store it away for another day! But remember, please ensure you keep our movies safe, don't upload them to rip sites, or give them away to any other person. This is our inner sanctum, something very special, and we need to keep it that way! DON'T share them with tube sites, or anyone else who has not come through via the official route. Protect our movies, that way they will remain exclusive to us! I can't wait to share more with you, and my word there is so much more to CUM!

Download:
Good_Vibrations_Excitations.part1.rar
Good_Vibrations_Excitations.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2016 1:01 pm
Title: Keep Him Locked Up

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:04:33
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 91 MB

A quick command to strip and Lady Edyn's toy loses all his clothing. Why does she make him do that in front of her friend Miranda? To humiliate him of course, but to also show Miranda how she likes to keep her men locked up in chastity to keep them horny and compliant.

Download:
IKeepHimLockedUp.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 20, 2016 6:24 am
Title: Your Date with Princess Missy Leaves You

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:31
File Size: 161 MB

Your Date with Princess Missy Leaves You Emasculated for Life

"My sorority wants us to do something for charity. So I said I'd go on a date with a pathetic, desperate dork: you, loser. That's right. I'm taking you back to my place tonite. You look nervous. You should be. Because when I finish with you? You're gonna be emasculated down to your panties. And scarred for life..."

Princess Missy, date with a humiliatrix, teasing, ridicule, emasculation...

Download:
misPRE-1080.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 21, 2016 8:59 am
Title: Why Aren't You Mooing?

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:11:21
File Size: 245 MB

I mean really, why isn't that slave mooing? Belle and Darcie want to hear him moo while they film him and yet he fails miserably at such a simple task. Naturally they will make him hurt for not following instructions, but now they are wondering if they should even bothering keeping a slave that doesn't listen.

Download:
WhyArentYouMooing.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 24, 2016 12:21 pm
Title: Careful What you wish for!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:13:50
File Size: 527 MB

As I sit in my chair taking a closer look at my strap-on, I cannot help but wonder, is it bigger than hobson's aching phallus? I've just finished taking a call from a client in Singapore, who is intrigued with office role play, and is curious about my black strap-on. Why does it look so damn erotic? My Office has become a most comfortable and the****utic room! In fact, I have been overwhelmed with phone calls and emails from men wanting to know, what's my secret? Perhaps it's my hypnotic English voice, or my alluring and seductive perfume, or my incredibly figure hugging outfits, purposely designed to accentuate my curvaceous body! Or perhaps I just want to delve deep into ones mind! Mmm . . . it's all of those things, and . . . . well, I'm not going to give it all away! My silky crimson lips glisten as I beam a smile. My smoky eyes lock onto hobson's pressed trousers, almost as though I can see through to his caged cock! "Come here hobson".

I grip hobson's hair with my leather gloved hand and thrust his face onto my black strap-on. Now that's erotic. Watching him taking the full length, sucking, licking and tasting it, just as though it's a real meaty muscle waiting to spurt it's heavy load right down his throat. I wonder, is my black strap-on bigger than hobson's pulsating cock?

Download:
Careful_What_you_wish_for.part1.rar
Careful_What_you_wish_for.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 26, 2016 7:44 pm
Title: Lady Boss Shoejob Humiliation

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:13:05
File Size: 279 MB

Featuring: Mistress T

Mistress T is unimpressed by the ogling of one of her male employees so deals with his indiscretion in her own unique, humiliating way, giving him a taste of his own medicine. His is objectified, the humiliation continuing as he is made to lay on the floor as his boss rubs her shoes on his straining cock until it cums, before being sent back to work, shame faced, lesson well learned.

Download:
Lady_Boss_Shoejob_Humiliation.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 28, 2016 9:25 pm
Title: Gimme

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:22
File Size: 99 MB

Val may be reading her magazine, but she won't be for very long. That's because Cassidy wants her pussy, and Cassidy will get her pussy. Off come Val's shorts and in goes Cassidy to orally adore.

Download:
Gimme.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 29, 2016 11:14 am
Title: Ass Fest For Eager Slave

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:18
File Size: 483 MB

Mistresses Olivia and Kandy have put this eager beaver through his paces with a lengthy foot worship session. The ladies enjoyed his hot, moist tongue on their feet, and wonder if he is as adept with his tongue in other areas. They bare their gorgeous behinds and order the slave to get to work. He proves to be a talented ass licker as well, however, the ladies warn him not to let his ego get the better of him; he is easily replaced with another eager loser on the Strip. Kandy informs him that they will up the ante as they go along; indeed, there may be a nasty surprise lurking for him in those sexy asses! Furthermore, he must give equal time to each asshole, and not favor one over the other. Kandy and Olivia ponder other uses for the slave as he gratefully does his best: Toilet duties, serving as a human chair.....could he swallow a big dump? The possibilities are endless when two devious female minds collaborate!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy, Mistress Olivia

Download:
lma-ass-fest-for-eager-slave.part1.rar
lma-ass-fest-for-eager-slave.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Apr 03, 2016 11:12 am
Title: Trojan Motors: Pieter Part 1-3

screenshot

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:19:14
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 482 MB

Part1: Peter's life has been turned upside down. Gone are the privileges of running one of the country's most successful businesses. Instead he must hope that Cindy & Laura like him enough to keep him on. But the two women have incredibly high standards and will only accept the very best. They calmly evaluate him by stripping him naked and inspecting his exposed body. It seems that for Peter, the humiliation in court was just the beginning.

Part2: Having admired Peter's firm, muscular arse, the two imperious women decide they'd like to fuck it. It doesn't matter that for Peter, to be penetrated in such a manner is the ultimate attack on his macho pride. They are in charge now and if he wants to keep working for the company he'll just have to grin and bear it. But as the agony and shame increases, he starts to wonder if he has the strength of character to survive in this tough business environment.

Part3: Having mauled and penetrated Pieter's body, Laura and Cindy think they might be able to knock him into shape. But before they can make a final decision they decide to drain him of spunk. He won't be much use to them if he's walking around thinking about his big heavy balls all the time. Pieter can do nothing to stop the two powerful women grabbing and wanking his penis. They are determined to drain every last drop from him and make him into their obedient slave.

Download:
trojan-pieter-1-large.part1.rar
trojan-pieter-1-large.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Apr 08, 2016 4:15 pm
Title: Beg For Food

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:03:20
File Size: 641 MB

Degraded and grovelling on the floor with their face deep in a dog bowl, that's a typical place for males that belong to Goddess Katy. Keep them humble, keep them humiliated, and keep them enslaved. That's what she finds works best to keep men as docile compliant pets.

Download:
BegForFood.part2.rar
BegForFood.part1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Apr 19, 2016 7:49 pm
Title: No More Sass, Part 2

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:2
File Size: 1027 MB

Pain to a slave's cock and ball region does help eliminate attitude. But to really break their ego you need to humiliate them. Get a pink dog collar on him, drag him around by a leash and make him eat food from a dog bowl that Elle just stepped in, that will quickly put this male back in his proper subservient place.

Download:
NoMoreSassPart2.part1.rar
NoMoreSassPart2.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Apr 30, 2016 10:10 am
Title: My Polka Dot Piggy

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:03
File Size: 737 MB

Lady Edyn's slave doesn't have polka dots on him yet, but he will. All it takes is her trampling him with her pretty high heels. He naturally thanks her for the privilege of wearing her marks, Such a shame that he can't see her beautiful and toned legs while she is torturing him, because they are quite the sight to behold.

Download:
MyPolkaDotPiggy.part1.rar
MyPolkaDotPiggy.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: May 31, 2016 12:31 pm
Title: I'm Such A Tease

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:47
File Size: 52 MB

Goddess Belle loves to tease and torment men. She knows that just the mere sight of her lounging on a chair makes men desperate to cum. All the better for her as a desperate man is a compliant man, one that will pay and wait until permitted to cum.

Download:
ImSuchATease.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 23, 2016 1:50 pm
Title: I'm In Charge Now

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:14
File Size: 53 MB

Want to jerk off? Of course you do, and Goddess Ela will permit it. But remember that you are not the one in charge, she is. So listen, stroke and obey, and cum only when she permits it.

Download:
ImInChargeNow_z1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 21, 2016 7:19 am
Title: Night at St. Dunstans 11
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:08:41
File size: 105 Mb
Format: wmv

PART 11: Grace and Sophie have found a new enthusiasm for protecting the school when it involves apprehending and punishing burglars. Since Malcolm's brother Kevin is a criminal, they figure they can do whatever they like to him. And they're more than happy to share him with the other students...

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/fe936e126d1b2/night-at-dunstans-11.rar