Author
george1
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 09, 2007 5:39 am
Recommended in another forum as a good one to visit. So far so good..
buddlikesthecuteones
Good Poster
Added: May 09, 2007 4:06 pm
I found this great forum through the myangelfuns site. It's the first forum I've ever decided to post at as well. Don't ask me how I found the myangelfuns site though, that's my secret. Wink
hoh69_69
Poster
Added: May 09, 2007 10:25 pm
I found this site while searching for a place to download movies from the sites "Girls Got Cream" ... My old forum got shut down, and I am glad I found this place!

Hopefully I warm up to it, lol. Very Happy
capper4life
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 13, 2007 4:43 am
found the link for here by doing a google search for Nansy
theOtto
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 13, 2007 6:27 am
lol.. i googled my nic/ pass.. postedbyOtto
and found where some of my mysterious d/l's were from.. Smile
thanks matthew 533..
now that kuifje and i am here, he's reposting stuff from here to his joyspot blog.. Confused

vicious circle .. lol..
Podleian
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 15, 2007 9:31 am
I was looking at some erotic comic things, and one of them linked to the hentai thread. Been spending quite a lot of time here since...
spdspk
Respected VIP club member
Added: May 15, 2007 9:55 am
A guy on another forum recommended this Forum. I checked it and the rest is history!
colorclimax
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 26, 2007 6:31 pm
looking in google image for tove. i'm glad i found it Laughing
Gemini37
Respected Poster
Added: May 27, 2007 7:11 pm
I was doing my monthly google search for Anna Marek when I saw this forum and began looking it over. I liked what I saw and became a member right away.
djc19
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 30, 2007 7:22 am
Newb here. A link to this site was posted on anothersite.

This looks to be another great resource.
Esteban
Respected VIP club member
Added: May 30, 2007 11:59 pm
Smile Welcome here djc19, but I must correct your above statement a little: This forum is the main resource for the best looking young ladies this side of the galaxy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
evgeniyafan
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 31, 2007 3:48 am
spank_master wrote:
Just killing time on an otherwise barren Easter weekend led me to the haven that is forumophilia. I've barely left my computer since Saturday. What day is it now? Who cares, I'm having too much fun here.

I think I'll be spending a lot more time here, so I'd better say "hello" to you all.

Great story and ID spank_master , i have been here a few days and same deal have not left the computer much . I am thinking of turning on two computers at once just for this forum and the goodies . Should i seek help for my addiction now ? I am sure you can tell me as its been a few months here for you have you left the computer yet ?
evgeniyafan
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 31, 2007 5:23 am
The Devil Twisted Evil on my one shoulder is blaming the Angelfuns on my other shoulder as to how i got here . The Angelsfun is blaming the Devil .
I was looking for Evgeniya/Nikolya , i have yet to find what name she is going by now . If even still a model that is and stumbled across here from google image search . Greenish eyes , dimples , puffies , i miss her .
justcauseaguyreadscomix
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 05, 2007 5:25 pm
old forum got shut down recently...
a lot of places are getting shut down.
aside from anothersite, joyscape sites seem to be down, too.
weird.

at any rate, i've been a member here for a months or so...never posted.
but, let me tell you...
i SHOULD have made duplicate posts here.
why?
b/c now i have ZERO of my other posts and/or links from the last place.
it's probably a fraction of what it feels like to lose all your belongings in a fire.

ah, well. i'll start over here...
i'll build my street cred back up!
;->
[that sounds even lamer than i thought it would...]
but, damn...i'm going to find a place to post dupes to.
gotta be smarter next time.

even though i never posted here...i was definitely smart enough to check it out. always always quality matieral.

V, and hopefully, i'll start d/l stuff soon.
grumpn8
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 09, 2007 3:21 am
Im a nube..... was searching google for breeyana