Author
nichoho ne znayu
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Who is that tattooed fucking dirtball? I do like that pic with the shades and bare chest though. My shche tebe lyubymo, Nino Volodymyrivno!
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2005 12:51 am
nichoho ne znayu wrote:
Who is that tattooed fucking dirtball?

Her brother, tovarisch.

Laughing
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Apr 07, 2005 3:15 am
ciggy wrote:
she does a really piss-poor job of showing a look of pleasure on her face while getting fucked.

You are right my friend, she looks like her body is been fucking while her mind and sourl hter are in the another room... she doesnt enjoy it (well, I dont know if some girls enjoy to be fucked while some guys are taking picture of her).

BTW, in her latest sets she is drunked, I know you have seen the bottles of beer besides her.
watchman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2005 3:37 pm
Yeah, I know the disadvantages, but still: She's hot and I would like to see every set and video. They must be somewhere
UMO
VIP club member
Crunchy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2005 4:09 pm
watchman wrote:
Yeah, I know the disadvantages, but still: She's hot and I would like to see every set and video. They must be somewhere

Search for Oliona on edonkey Smile I'd say there are 5 fucking videos, 3 of them (all with the same boy) split in 2 parts.
Crunchy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2005 4:44 pm
1st video caps:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

More tommorow Very Happy
afrojas
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2005 7:56 pm
it is sad to see a beautiful girl like that turn into such a slutty woman, being exploited like that. She used to be so sweet and innocent looking. It's too bad the business turns girls like these into that.
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Apr 26, 2005 1:19 am
afrojas wrote:
it is sad to see a beautiful girl like that turn into such a slutty woman, being exploited like that. She used to be so sweet and innocent looking. It's too bad the business turns girls like these into that.

1000% agree with you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

BTW, I dont have any vid of her Sad
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2005 8:15 am
I have several Oliona vids, unfortunately, they're all huge files. I think the one the screencaps are posted for above is probably the best of them, but they all have really messed up sound, either none at all, or replaced with some crappy stupid music loop that sounds like it's been sent through an AM radio about 5 times. I only keep them for the quality of the girl.
UMO
VIP club member
Added: May 01, 2005 3:25 pm
I believe she feels drunked
richiehartford
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 06, 2005 3:11 am
afrojas wrote:

i agree. i like her more when she was still like this...
UMO
VIP club member
Added: May 07, 2005 1:07 am
richiehartford wrote:
afrojas wrote:

ooohhhh, I remember those days... she was so pretty, tender, just perfect Exclamation
UMO
VIP club member
Added: May 07, 2005 1:26 am
UMO wrote:
richiehartford wrote:
afrojas wrote:

ooohhhh, I remember those days... she was so pretty, tender, just perfect Exclamation
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: May 02, 2008 2:34 pm
I posted an Oliona video thread about a year ago but I just found it and regrettably all of the links are dead. I posted a picture thread at the link below. the previews are all dead but from what I can tell most of the links are still alive.
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic16586-105.html