Author
absentminded
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 01, 2007 8:33 am
Just chiming in to give a (very late) thank you to everyone here.
Amlkarnat
Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2007 6:20 pm
From a couple of years ago and a set never released at icemembers. This is from a long gone site called lesbody, which seems reasonably appropriate. I wonder if Karina is getting turned on by what she's touching or the way she's being touched.
gilda55555
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2007 8:55 pm
Blast from the past. Great!
dfkjh
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2007 9:07 pm
gamedoc wrote:
For those with usenet access, TomTom is posting some sets in alt.binaries.nospam.teenfem.nonude

thanks for the heads up!
dfkjh
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2007 9:09 pm
Amlkarnat wrote:
From a couple of years ago and a set never released at icemembers. This is from a long gone site called lesbody, which seems reasonably appropriate. I wonder if Karina is getting turned on by what she's touching or the way she's being touched.

i'm wondering if you have the full sets of the pics you have been posting? and if so, could you please post them here? thanks! Smile
reign
VIP club member
Added: Jun 01, 2007 10:42 pm
Belated thanx for the pix...! Wink reign!
Added: Jun 02, 2007 8:44 pm
Is it a bird, is it a plane, is it Superman over the icemembers studio?
esteban_55
Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 29, 2007 2:11 pm
I am terribly sorry for deleting my posts.
Facing the situation with rapidshare.com in particular and Germany in general, i've decided to discontinue my rapidshare account and probably will stop uploading altogether.

This country is starting to make me sick. Guess i will discontinue my stay here as well.
DiabolicAngelz
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 29, 2007 3:01 pm
esteban_55 yes! Please upload them!I only saw single pix of these girls but can remember them clearly.Cant await to see the sets.
Retired Legend
Added: Aug 29, 2007 4:41 pm
Karine, Isabel, kristin, Stacy and Nadine all look very nice. Yes please esteban_55 some sets would be much appreciated.
Added: Aug 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Can't wait to see'em, esteban... rock'n'roll, dude! Very Happy
Tainted
Poster
Added: Aug 29, 2007 5:19 pm
yea i would love to see some sets for Karina
esteban_55
Added: Aug 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Its going to be my pleasure to give back a little after so much leeching.
I am going to start posting tomorrow. For tonight i plan to peek into that strange thing called real world.

And i would like to issue a word of warning. Those of you who are unfamilliar with ice should be aware that full frontal nudity is not what ice is famous for. In fact, many if not most of the girls only go as far as revealing bare breasts. But fortunately there are a few exceptions (eg. New Karina, Amelia and obviously Roxy Smile )
Xarem
Poster
Added: Aug 29, 2007 6:27 pm
These girls are amazing looking
peach_fuzz
Added: Aug 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Another vote for posting them please - thanks in advance