Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 23, 2013 7:34 am
I Had To Watch My Wife! She Squirted (Flooded Is More Like It!). Used By A Group Of Aggressive Black Bulls. They Had All Cum Inside Her, So I Get To See Gooey Creampies. And Another Submissive Woman Who Ate The Sperm Out Of My Wife So I Got To See A "Snowball" Too! This Was Too Much To Watch As The First Black Man Cums Inside My Wife In The First 7:00 Minutes! Then She Floods The Other Guy, And Then It Just Gets Wilder And Wilder! I Get To See Both My Wife And Her Submissive Girlfriend Being Fucked At The Same Time, And Then My Poor Wife Gets Used By Her Gf, Too! I Love Watching My Wife. I Get Into Using Her After Everyone Else Has Had Their Turn! I Think You Will See Exactly What I Mean!!

Size: 313 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:21:38 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - April-Karen - Watching My Wife.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 23, 2013 8:51 am
I Was Invited To A Superbowl Party And Had No Idea That I Was The "Halftime" Show! I Was Watching The Superbowl And When The Halftime Show Was On, My Boyfriend Dragged Me Into The Bedroom And Told Me To "Model" An Outfit That I Had Just Bought. So, I Put On My White Bustier, And Fishnets, With 6" Patent Black Leather Stiletto's. Then My Boyfriend Kind Of Pushed Me Out Where His Black Friends Were And Left Me Standing There! Seeing His Black Friends Look From Watching The Halftime Show, To Staring At Me And Seeing Their Cocks Start To Bulge, I Knew I Was In Trouble. And I Was. They Grabbed Me And Lead Me Into The Bedroom And Immediately Started To Ram Their Black Cocks In My Throat. I Started To Gag And Spit Up On Their Cocks But They Didn't Care. They Kept On Choking Me And My Boyfriend Loved Seeing All My Saliva Spilling Out Of My Mouth In Small Puddles. They Made Me Look At The Superbowl Halftime Show On Tv As They Took Turns, And Some Even Enjoyed The Show As Well As They Just Used My Holes For Their Enjoyment! I Felt Like Such A Dirty Whore, As They Slide Out Of Me And Then Roughly Turned Me Around To Suck Each Of Their Black Cocks Before Another Rams His Cock Inside Me. My Boyfriend Loved Making Me Service His Black Friends, And He Especially Loved "Whoring" Me Out As We All Watched The Show.

Size: 318 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:27:02 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - April - Superbowl Whore.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 23, 2013 8:36 pm
She Has Never Looked Hotter Than She Does In A Leather Fishnet Teddy And Five-Inch Heels! What Could Be Better? How About Our Girl Getting Fucked By Three Huge Black Guys While She Makes Her Husband Watch? We Catch A Rare Glimpse Of Her Cuckolded Husband When She Has Him Sit On Her Bed With Her Three Guys, Using His Shoulders To Prop Open Her Bare Legs, Exposing That Slutty Cunt For All Those Eager Fingers. She Obviously Loves All The Attention And Is Soon Sucking On One Huge Cock, Stroking Another And Begging For The Third To Go Bareback Into Her Sweet, Pink Pussy. The Guys Take Turns With Her For What Seems Like Hours, Filling Her Up With Black Cock While Her Husband Watches From The Foot Of The Bed. After The First Guy Cums Deep Inside Her, She Asks Her Husband To Help Show Off That Semen And He Does, Pushing His Fingers Into Her And Scooping Out Loads Of Cum While She Continues To Suck Off The Other Two Guys. When The Second Guy Fills Her Up Even Fuller, Her Husband Helps Clean Her Out Again While She Squirms Her Sore, Tender Pussy Away From His Fingers. You Will Not Believe How Much Cum Drains Out Of Her Hot Pussy. Finally, The Third Guy Fucks Her And, With Her Encouragement, Fills Her Slutty, Fertile Womb With More Cum Than She Can Handle. You Absolutely Must Hear What She Tells These Guys As They Take Turns Fucking Her Over And Over And Wonder What Her Husband Must Be Thinking, Watching His Beautiful Wife Being Treated Like The Slut She Is?

Size: 529 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:29:39 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Austin Reece - 3 Cocks Are Better Than One.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 23, 2013 9:20 pm
She Was At A Conference, Dressed For Work And Feeling Naughty. By The Time Work Was Done, She Felt Like Playing A Bit So She Paid A Visit To One Of Her Boyfriends In His Hotel Room. They Did A Bit Of Role-Playing Before She Straddles Him And Shows Off Her Sexy Stockings And Bare Pussy. She Winds Up On Her Knees In No Time, Sucking His Giant Cock While He Fishes Out Her Big Boobs. He Leads Her Back To The Bedroom Where She Lubes Up His Bare Cock And Guides Him Into Her Waiting Cunt. How A Petite Girl Like That Can Take Such A Huge Fucking Cock Is A Mystery – But She Does! She Takes Him On Top, Balls Deep Into Her, Then She Gets On Top And We Get To Watch Her ‘Tramp Stamp’ Tattoo Going Up And Down As Our Slut Fucks Him Deep. In One Of The Hottest Fucking Scenes, She Climbs Off This Huge Cock And Immediately Begins Sucking Him Deep Before Putting Him Back Inside Her Tender Cunt And Riding Him Again. She Drags Her Huge Tits In His Face As He Fucks Up Into Her, Causing Her To Talk Her Way Through This Incredible Fuck, Telling Him How Much She Loves His Big, Black Dick And How Much Her Husband Is Going To Want To Fuck Her Used, Whore Cunt. She Even Tells Him She Doesn’t Care About Anything Else – She Just Wants His Baby! Oh, Fuck! When He Finally Cums In Her, She Spreads Her Lips For Him, Gets Dressed And Leaves – But Not Before He Makes Her Pull Up Her Skirt One More Time And Show Off That Well-Fucked Pussy. When She Gets Back To Her Hotel Room, Her Husband Puts Her On The Coffee Table And Cleans Out Her Sperm-Filled Cunt, Like A Good Husband Should!

Size: 601 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:34:09 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Austin Reece - Impregnated For U Honey.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 24, 2013 5:36 am
Black Stockings. Black High Heels…and, Did We Mention A Ten Inch Cock? You Can See That Our Girl Has Just Come From Her Husband’s Bed – Her Pussy Is Stretched Out, Swollen And Red – But She’s Looking For Even More Cock! She Finds It In The Bed Of A Huge Black Guy With A Huge Cock. She Cannot Even Get Her Mouth Around The Head Of His Dick But That Does Not Stop Her From Trying. He Tells Her He Wants Her On Top And You’ll Feel Her Pain As She Lowers That Sensitive Cunt Onto His Monster Cock Until It Is All The Way Inside Her. She Then Turns Her Nice, Round Ass Around, Lubes Him Up With Both Hands And Rides Him, Reverse Cowgirl. Her Giant Tits Sway In Front Of Our Face As She Fucks Him Silly. How He Holds Out When She Gets Up On Her Feet And Squats On Top Of His Cock Is A Fucking Mystery! He Flips Her Over And Rams All The Way Inside Her. It Would Be Nice To Say She Moans Out Her Approval And Cums For Us – But She Does Not. She Squeals As He Bottoms Out And Then Begs Him To Take It Easy On Her Over-Fucked, Sore Cunt. He Pulls Her Arms Behind Her Back And Uses Them To Ram Even Further And Harder Into That Pussy. Her Husband Shows Up Just In Time To Watch Her New Boyfriend Cum Explosively Into Her Pussy And Then See Her Push His Semen Out For Her For Him To Clean Up.

Size: 487 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:17 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Austin Reece - Black Stockings & Black Cock.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 24, 2013 8:44 pm
You Will Never See This Type Of "Scene" Again With Gabrielle!!!!!!! Gabrielle's Hubby Wanted These Things To Happen To Her: Be Humiliated Have Filthy Things Written On Her With Her Own Lipstick Abused By Big Black Cock In Bondage She Had Always Said "No" In The Past But For Her Hubbys Birthday, She Finally Agreed. On One Condition. She Was So Ashamed And Overwrought Doing This For Her Hubby; She Wanted To Wear A Mask. They Put Her In Restraints And Wrote All Over Her Back... Telling Her That She Was Nothing More Than A Filthy Married Whore To Abuse. They Then Played With All Of Her Holes And **** Her To Do As They Desired. You Can See From Their Aggression, That Nothing She Says Will Stop Them. They Pass Her Around With Their Voices Raised As They Humiliate Her Repeatedly. Her Hole Is Filled With Hot Black Seed!

Size: 446 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:11 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle - Hubby Had Me Humiliated.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm
Another Breeding Session! This Black Man Fucks Taylor In Every Position!! You Will Hear Her Cry Out "I Want You To Be My Baby's Daddy!" As He Continues To Pound Her Fertile Cunt You Hear Her Scream Out Breed Me!!! She Wants A Black Baby So Bad! He Fills Her Full Of His Hot Sticky Cum! You Can See All Of That Black Baby Making Sperm Inside Her! Unbelievable How Open She Is! Such A Nasty Black Cock Breeding Whore She Has Become! This Is Only One Of The Many Breeding Sessions That She Will Undergo Until She Is Pregnant! That Hot Cunt Will Be Filled Again And Again!

Size: 252 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:17:03 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Gimme Your Baby Making Sperm.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm
Taylor Will Never Forget This Breeding Session!!! He Immediately Makes Her Unzip His Pants And Take His Black Cock Off And Rams It Down Her Whore Throat. Watch As She Gags And Chokes On His Black Cock As He Teaches Her How To Suck Dick! He Then Pushes Her On The Bed And Stretches Her Hole Wide As He Thrusts Deep Inside Her, As He Makes Sure She Will Remember This Impregnation Attempt. He Shoves His Cock In So Deep And Fast, She Actually "Squirts" For The Very First Time And Even Gets A Drop Or Two On The Camera Lens Itself!!!! She Loses Herself So Deep Into Being Bred That She Just Cries Out Again And Again... He Finally Flips Her Onto Her Stomach Again And Pounds Her Pussy So Hard, And So Deep She Can Only Utter Noises That Are Long And Gargled And He Then Grunts Out Loud As He Arches His Back And Empties His Baby Making Seed Deep Inside Her Hole. I Loved The End, Where He Slowly Pulls Out And You Can See His Sperm Spill Out And Run Down Between Her Ass Cheeks...

Size: 726 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:66:30 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Dump Sperm In My Womb.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm
Hole 2 Use This Submissive Slut For Black Cock Takes On Two Studs As They Use Her Married Hole For Their Pleasure! They Will Send Her Home With A Very Stretched Out Cunt! These Studs Love To Make Her Squirt So After Driving Her Wild And Making Her Squirt Everywhere They Mount Her As She Struggles To Take Their Big Black Cocks. Watch Her As Her Tiny Mouth Stretches As Far As Possible To Suck A Black Cock And You Will Get To Hear Her Whine About How Big His Cock Is When He Invades Her Pussy! When They Are Finished With Her They Make Her Masturbate Until She Squirts Again, mixing Her Squirting With All Of Their Cum! If You Like Squirting And Messy Creampies Then You Will Love This Movie!

Size: 379 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:25:43 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Skylar - Skylar Hole 2 Use.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm
She Gets Black Cock Shoved Into Her Mouth As She Is **** To Stroke Her Pussy So That She Will Squirt! She Gags On These Big Black Cocks And Moans As They Make Her Take More Of Their Cocks In Her Whore Mouth. She Gets Passed Back And Forth By These Men And Is Fucked On Her Back, On Her Knees Like A Bitch In Heat And When They Are Through With Her Fill Her Stretched Out Cunt Full Of Their Black Seed. If You Love To See A Woman Who Squirts Then You Need To See This Submissive In Action With These Two Black Bulls! Guaranteed To Make Your Cock So Hard That You Will Bust A Nut!

Size: 191 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:25:08 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Skylar - Breeding By Black Cock.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 28, 2013 9:47 pm
This Is Gabrielle's Husband. We Went To Myrtle Beach For The Weekend, And Looking At Her Started To Make Me Horny. We Were Alone, With No One Else, To Use Her. We Didn't Have Our Usual Group Of Black Men. Nothing. Just Her And Me. So, I Told Gabrielle To Log Online With Our Laptop And Find A Black Bull To Use Her. Spreading Her Legs, I Was Fingering Her As She Was Talking To Several Black Men And She Got Extremely Wet, As One Of Them Was Very Dominant. I Told Gab, To Invite Him Over. As Soon As He Arrived, He Pushed Her Into The Bedroom Immediately And Restrained Her Wrists To The Bed. This Was After He Made Her Put On His Leather Collar, And Told Her She Was Now His Married Whore. He Then Pushed In Several Vibrating Toys As He Tasted Her, And Again Told Her, That He She Will Be Used By Him And Nothing Could Be Done To Stop Him. He Then Took Out Two Huge Dildos And Rammed Them Deep Inside Her, Telling Her That He Wanted To Stretch Out Her Married Pussy For Him. That He Loved A Whore Wife That Has A "Loose"cunthole. With Her Cunt, Now Wide Open, He Rammed His Black Cock Inside Her. Pounding Into Her With Force, As He Told Her She Was Belonged To Him. He Flipped Her On All 4's And Shoved A Toy Deep In Her Asshole As He Again, Shoved His Cock In Her Pussy. Grabbing Her Hair He Bucked Hard Against Her, Shoving All Of Him Inside Her. If You Think My Whore Wife Only Fucks Black Men For Her Site, Then This Video Proves You Wrong! We Live This Lifestyle And She Will Always Spread Her Legs To Be Used And Humiliated. Enjoy Watching My Wife.

Size: 799 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:54:02 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - My Helpless Wife.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 02, 2013 11:05 am
Cuckold prison story! Hard and wild blacking with graffiti all over her body - this bitch love to be impregnated by black cum and squirts quite a lot...

Size: 73 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:17:34 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Christie Wett - Prison Story.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 02, 2013 10:02 pm
This Is The Movie To Get!!! So Many Others Claim To Do A Bukkake... But This Is The Real Deal! No Fucking... Not Anything, But Groups Of Men Dumping Their Sperm All Over Gabrielle's Pretty Face... There Are 44 Men Who All Take Turns Stroking Their Cocks And Spurting Their Sperm All Over Poor Gabrielle's Face. And Most Step Back In To Coat Her Face Yet Another Time!!! We Counted Close To 80 Cum Shots!!!!! There Is So Much Sperm, That Her Makeup Smears And Runs Down Her Face, Her Eye Lids Stick Together, And She Ends Of Drinking Huge Amounts Of Sperm From A Glass And A Bowl That Was Filled From All The Excess Semen! There Is So Much Sperm And Cum Shots, And Her Face Is So Plastered With Sperm... So Do Not Miss Out!!!!!!!

Size: 764 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:01:57 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Bukkake Bitch.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 03, 2013 9:57 am
Joy is Learning some discipline with Ruby Wink

Size: 150 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:15:01 - Resolution: 640x432

FFF - Joy - Discipline.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 03, 2013 9:21 pm
Dressed In A Sexy Catholic Girl Outfit, My Wife Wanted To Be Used By Another Female As Well As Any Black Bull I Could Find. She Has Always Talked About That, So I Wanted To Make It Happen. My Wife Took Every Cock, In Every Position! And When The Last One Filled Her Mouth Full Of Sperm... Ruby Took A Spoon And Made My Wife Push Out All Her Sperm As They Both Fed It To Our Resident Cuckold! At One Point Ruby Slides Underneath My Whore Wife And Eats Her Pussy As Both Are Being Fucked Relentlessly! It Was Very Difficult To Only Watch One Wife Being Used, As They Both Were Being Made To Do So Many Nasty Acts! There Was So Much Cum, And One Of My Favorite Things To Watch Is My Wife Licking And Sharing Messy Cum Filled Kisses With Other Wives Who Just Been Used. And You Will See It Too, On Here! Eventually, They Both Get So Much Cum, And Ruby’s Cunt Is So Full Of Black Sperm, That Thick Streams Of It Pours Out Of Her As My Wife Spoons As Much As She Can Catch And Feed It To Our Resident Cuckold! They Tease Him Unmercifully, As He Finally Gets His Spoonfuls Of Sperm....

Size: 730 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 01:05:36 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Joy - Ruby Eaton - School Girl Gangbang.mpg

screenshotscreenshot