Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm
As You All Have Seen When This Nasty Little White Cuckold Wife Gets Together With Any Other Slut Wife The Action Can Be Crazy…!! She And Another Wife Joins And They Share A Big Black Cock. Other Black Bulls Get Into The Action Too And Before You Know It – These Two Slut Wives Are Sharing Snowballs, Cleaning Each Other’s Pussies And Faces. Cum Is Being Dumped In Pussies And On Faces….Nasty! These Dominant Black Bulls Give These Slut Wives A Hot And Hard Time…

Size: 555 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:48:19 - Resolution: 640x432

FFF - Joy - Slut Wives.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 05, 2013 6:02 am
Dressed All In Red, Even Her Extremely High Heel Pumps, My Wife Looked So Damn Good. And She Was To Be Used For One Thing, For Her Asshole To Be Trained And Used. I Wanted Her To Suck Him Good So I Could Watch Him Grow In Her Married Mouth, And By The Time He Was 100% Hard, She Could Barely Put Her Mouth Around His Black Cock! But What Made Me So Excited Was When He Took Off Her Panties; He Shoved Them In Her Whore Mouth, As He Rammed His Cock Deep In Her Ass. The Screams Alone Almost Made Me Cum, As She Was Literally Being Impaled. But Seeing Her Tight Asshole Stretched Like That Was Too Much To Take! He Then Wanted Some Ass To Mouth Action, So He Kept Rotating My Wife, So He Could Watch Her Dirty Mouth Take His Cock That Was Just In Her Asshole. But He Finally Came, And He Filled Her Asshole To The Brink With Semen! But I Wanted To See It All! So I Again, Pushed A Stainless Steel Speculum Inside Her Ass And Opened Her Up Wide So I Can See Every Drop Of Sperm.

Size: 395 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:37:30 - Resolution: 640x432

FFF - Joy - Stretch My Wife's Asshole.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 05, 2013 4:31 pm
This Is Sizzling Hot Dominant Sex Between Kallie's Master And Kallie. From The Soft Gentle Kisses To The Smacking Of Her Ass, Being Pounded Into The Bed By His Cock, Licking Ass And Sucking Balls And Choking On His Cock For Some Deep Oral. It Is Really Hot And You Can See Kallie Melt As The Chemistry Between Them Heat Up...And He Knows Exactly What To Do With His Sex Toy, his Little Black Cock Whore Slave. It Doesn't Take Her Master Long Before He Dumps Her Stretched Out Pussy Full Of His Cum.. You Will Love This Movie!!!

Size: 442 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:55 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Kallie - Black Master.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 05, 2013 10:27 pm
Kallie And A Couple Of Sex Freaks Get Together With Her And It Is Definitely A Hot Time! Kallie Caters To This Couple And Becomes Their Sex Toy! In The Middle Of These Two Hot Whores Is One Lucky Hubby! There Is So Much Fucking And Sucking Going On In This Movie That All You Can Hear Is The Sexy Moans Of These Two Women. The Hubby Dumps A Load Of Hot Cum Deep In His Wife's Pussy And Kallie Licks Her Clean. This Is One Hot Sex Filled Movie As You Watch. The Whole Room Filled With That Sex Smell Caused By All Of The Body Heat!

Size: 152 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:30:06 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Kallie - 2 Pussies For My Hubby.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Rikki Is Back And She Is One Sexy Hot Housewife!! Rikki Takes On Three Big Black Cocks As She Sucks Them And Fucks Them Until They Each Dump A Load… She Gets Pumped Full Of Hot Black Sticky Cum, Just Like Her Hubby Craves For Her To Bring Home To Him. I Don’t Know Who Loves The Cuckold Lifestyle More, Rikki Or Her Cuck Hubby!!!! She Gets Down And Dirty With These Studs As They Take Turns Using Her Pussy And Her Mouth. This Wife’s Pussy Gets Filled And She Spreads Her Legs To Show You What A Good Little Whore Housewife That She Is! Nasty….! She Shows You Two Creampies And Even Take A Load In Her Mouth And Spits The Cum Into Her Hand And Lets It Fall To Her Already Full Pussy. She Is Greedy And Wants To Make Sure She Has All Of The Cum To Take Home To Her Hubby.

Size: 506 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:24:58 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Rikki - Cum Filled Wife.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 10, 2013 6:46 am
Gabrielle And Taylor Are At It Once Again, But This Time They Share All Of These Men's Sperm On Their Faces As They Get Treated As The Cum Whores They Are!! They Start Off Playing With Each Other With A Big Black Two Headed Dildo... Until The Men's Cocks Are Hard And They Just Have To Nut!! Then, After Each Man Cums On Their Faces, They Lap Up The Excess And Play With It As They Exchange Sperm!!!!!! This Is What Everyone Has Been Wanting, So We Did It!! Taking A Traditional Bukkake And Turning It Into A 2 Girl Explosion Is Awesome To Behold!

Size: 450 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:25 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini /Taylor - Bukkake Twins.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 10, 2013 8:09 pm
This Guy Walks In And Opens Up His Case And Had A "Violet Wand" And All The Attachments That Went Along With It! You Hear Me Yelp, Cry Out And Make Loud And Sudden Cries As He Increases The Electricity Being Inserted Deep Inside Me! He Had This Dildo, And You Can See The Electric Current Racing Thru It And He Then Pushed It All The Way In Me, As I Gasped. This Was So Extreme, My Hubby Wanted Me To Try It And You See Him Using It Not Only On My Pussy But He Put It All Over My Body As I Shuddered. After Awhile, They Got So Excited By "Torturing" Me, They Quickly Took Their Clothes Off And Fucked Me. The First Had Cum Quickly As He Felt Just How Wet I Was From What His Wicked Toy Had Done To Me! I Had To Show My Hubby, All The Cum, Oozing Back Out....

Size: 257 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:55:23 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Electrocute Me.flv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 12, 2013 3:08 pm
Taylor Is Dressed All In Black And 6 Inch Fuck Me Pumps And Ready To Be Bred Again! She Is Sucking His Big Black Cock And Proudly Proclaims That She Loves Black Cock As She Seductively Entices This Man To Fuck Her With Her Eyes As She Is Sucking His Cock. He Makes Her Take Him All The Way Down And She Chokes On His Cock Enough To Tear Up And He Slaps Her Whore Mouth And Makes Her Licks His Balls. He Shoves His Cock Back Into Her Mouth And She Eagerly Sucks Him In Anticipation Of Having That Big Black Cock Deep Inside Of Her. You Can See Her Tears As She Chokes And Gags On His Cock. She Smiles And Says This Is What Happens When You Choke On Big Black Cock! He Makes Her Stand So That He Can Inspect Her Pussy And See That Swollen Clit To Know That She Is Indeed Ready To Be Bred. She Gets Into Her Favorite Breeding Position! On Her Hands And Knees So That She Can Take That Sperm Deep Inside Her Womb. As This Cock Slides Into Her Womb She Cries Out "You Have Got A Big Dick!!!!" He Slaps Her Ass And You Can See How Quickly That Ass Goes Red With His Perfect Handprint! He Begins To Pound Her So Hard And Smacks That Nasty Ass As He Does...You Can Hear Her Sighs Of Relief When He Slows Down A Little. He Is Contemplating Sliding His Cock In Her Ass. Instead He Ends Up Squatting Over Her Ass As He Slams That Cock Home And Grinds It In Deep. You Can Hear Her Cries And Then She Begins To Scream, "Give Me That Black Cock! He Is Really Wearing Taylor Out As He Pounds That Breeding Hole In Preparation For That Load Of Black Baby Making Sperm. He Then Splits Her Legs So That He Can Get Into The Deepest Breeding Position Possible!!

Size: 265 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:27:13 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Taylor - Punished & Bred.mpg

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 12, 2013 10:42 pm
Poor Cuckboy Still Has To Watch Ruby Being Impaled By Her Black Bulls. And After She Is Filled With His Sperm, She Allows Cuckboy On The Bed To Clean Her Gooey Mess All Up. After She Tires Of Him, She Kicks Him Away As Another Bull Wants To Use Her. And This Time Ruby Wants Cuckboy To Play With A Cum Filled Condom, So She Requested Her Bull To Do Exactly That. Even Her Black Bull Helps As She Roughly Grabs Cuckboy By The Collar And Shoves His Face Deeper Into Ruby’s Messy Cum Filled Pussy. Once The Condom Was Filled, She Relentlessly Teased Cuckboy, Until He Couldn't Stand It Any Longer And She Dumped The Entire Contents Of Sperm In Her Mouth And All Over His Face...

Size: 137 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:14:00 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Cuckboy / Ruby Eaton - Cum For Cuckold 2.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 13, 2013 2:46 pm
After She Has Her Creamy Cunt Cleaned Out By Her Husband, She Realizes She’s Left Her Car Keys In The Hotel Room Where She Was Just Fucked Silly By Two Guys With Huge Cocks. Austin Is Obviously Sore From Being Pounded By The Two Guys Just Minutes Earlier And She’s Getting No Sympathy From Mike, Whatsoever. He Chastises Her For Being Forgetful And Really Lays Into Her Well-Fucked Cunt Demanding That She Promise To Never Forget Her Keys Again – The Two Of Them Take Turns Fucking Her While She Sucks Off The Other One. She Gets On Top Of Mike And Rides Him Until He Tells Her He Wants To Cum In Her While Looking At Her Ass. She Gets On All Fours While He Unmercifully Rams All Nine Inches Inside And Fucks Her Till He Fills Her With Cum. She Keeps Sucking Off The Cock In Front Of Her While Her Over-Filled Cunt Drains. The Guys Flip Her Onto Her Back So Mike Can Jam His Fingers In Her Cum-Filled Cunt While His Friend Cums All Over Austin’s Face And 36e Tits. She Licks Her Fingers Clean As Mike’s Ever-Hard Cock Pushes Into Her Again. She Begs Him To Go Easy This Time But He’s Too Worked Up For That And Froths Up Her Pussy Before Pulling Out And Sending Her On Her Way – Without Her Keys! When She Gets Back To Her Husband’s Hotel Room She Strips Down Again, Lubes Up, Grabs Her Vibrator And The Two Of Them Talk - In Great Detail - About What She Was Just Off Doing While He Helps Her Get Off – But Can’t Cum Himself!

Size: 462 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:44:32 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Austin Reece - Honey, A Creampie For U #2.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 13, 2013 7:23 pm
This Is One Of My Favorites, As You See All Her Tears Streaming Down Her Face And You Hear Her Choking As She Tries To Take This Big Black Cock. He Rams It Down Her Throat So Many Times That She Eventually Throws Up! But Even That Doesnt Stop Her As She Continues To Suck Him, As My Cock Gets Steadily Harder, Watching! After Awhile, She Is Lead Into The Bedroom, Where She Services Her Cock. God, She Looks So Slutty In Her Sheer Seamed Stockings And Extremely High Heels. Her Big Tits Swaying Underneath Him As He Takes What He Wants. Just Hearing Her And What She Says As She Is Being Impaled On His Thick Cock, Makes Me Want To Cum! And That's Exactly What He Does. All Over Her Perfect Tight Ass Cheeks! But It Isnt Over Yet! He Then Orders Her To Suck His Cock Again, Making Him Hard, As He Hears Her Gag And Choke Once Again!

Size: 251 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:23 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Austin Reece - Force That Big Black Cock Down.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 13, 2013 11:08 pm
Gab And Faith Separate For A Few Minutes As Gab Is Taken Over A Chair And Faith Is Used By Multiple Men Still On The Bed, And After Gab Gets Another Load Dumped Inside Her, She Moves To The Bed To Join Faith. Another Cums In One Of The Wives And The Other Gets Between Her Legs And Slurps It All Up And Then Shares It In Messy Kisses With Each Other!

Size: 174 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:41:49 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Faith / Gabrielle Santini - Twisted Wives Part 2.flv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 15, 2013 3:33 pm
Angelina [Bred By Black] - Bound, Humiliated And Fucked Like A Slut

Size: 146 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:29:43 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Angelina - Bound, Humiliated And Fucked Like A Slut.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 16, 2013 8:38 am
This Is Not Your Usual "Interracial" Video! These Nasty Black Men Make Angelina Wear A Collar And Leash And Put Her On All Fours As They Laugh And Jeer At Her. Then They Each Shove Their Thick Cocks Deep In Her Well-Used Pussy As They Grunt And Groan. You Hear Her Gurgle And Choke As Her Tiny Mouth Stretches Over These Monster Cocks And Watch As Her Eyes Tear Up, As She Tries To Suck Them Deep. As She Submits, You Then See Each Man Dump His Seed Into Her And Spill Back Out In Thick Streams. But We Saved The Nastiness For Last. We Made Her Save All That Sperm Inside Her And Pushed A Plastic Tube In Her Sloppy Pussy And Made Her Put The Other End In Her Mouth And Suck Out All That Semen!! This Is One Twisted Movie! Do Not Miss This One!!

Size: 182 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:37:10 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Angelina - Collared.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm
They Take Turns As They Use Her "Dirty' Mouth For Their Pleasure And You Can Hear Them Laugh As They Spin Her Around On That Blue Ball, As They Open Her Pussy Open To Get Her Ready For Their Cocks As Well. Pounding Into Her, As The Other Holds Katy's Legs Open, They Talk About Her To One Another As If She Wasn't Even There. You Can See Her Plight As They Command Her To Look Directly Into The Camera And See How Degraded She Feels As They Do What They Will... Katy Has To Take Both Black Men As They Each Use Her Fertile Hole To Dump Their Sperm. As Soon As One Cums Deep Inside Her, The Other Pushes Him Out Of The Way And Takes His Place Between Her Legs To Empty His Seed Inside. They Both Tell Her That She Was Meant To Be Used As A Cum Dump For The "Black Man" And That She Will Continue Her Training Which Will Push Her Further And Further In The Degradation And Humiliation Of Being A "Hole" For Any And All Aggressive Black Men...

Size: 338 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:28:43 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Katy - Tag Team Whore.avi

screenshotscreenshot